Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2010, 15:17   #916
Senior - BHPian

How about the pictures after she got red. Just became curious since you changed your avtar. If I am remembering right there was some blue mettalic car.

Last edited by chanu : 22nd August 2010 at 15:19.
Old 22nd August 2010, 21:07   #917
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
How about the pictures after she got red. Just became curious since you changed your avtar. If I am remembering right there was some blue mettalic car.
Sorry, I could not update them morning here are the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-copy-image071001.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-copy-p2210276001.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-mehulpadmini001.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p2200262001.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p2200263001.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p3040287001.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p3140291001.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-photo1472001.jpg  

Old 22nd August 2010, 21:13   #918
BHPian

[/quote] Sorry friends, by mistake the zen picture also got uploaded.
Old 22nd August 2010, 22:17   #919
Senior - BHPian

Mehul Bhai,Red colour looks smashing IMHO !!! You should have retained it.
Old 22nd August 2010, 23:04   #920
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Mehul Bhai,Red colour looks smashing IMHO !!! You should have retained it.
Yeh, from outside its looking nice, but underneath all was rusting, so I had no other option. Asked tinker for repair, he said the cost of repair will be more than a good body from junk yard, I tried to find some good body, but could not find any.

So finally just did external beautification of the car, for my sisters marriage. In marriage video the car looks dashing, if I can take snaps from Videos I will upload them.
Old 22nd August 2010, 23:18   #921
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Mehul for uploading the pictures, I am little confused here is your car still red or it is white now, I see the beedings on door and side panes are removed and I guess the holes must have been covered but it would add complete look to the car.

Why dont you go for a classic car buddy looking at the enthusiasm you have for Fiat you certainly deserve one for you. Think about it.
Old 23rd August 2010, 00:32   #922
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Thanks Mehul for uploading the pictures, I am little confused here is your car still red or it is white now, I see the beedings on door and side panes are removed and I guess the holes must have been covered but it would add complete look to the car.

Why dont you go for a classic car buddy looking at the enthusiasm you have for Fiat you certainly deserve one for you. Think about it.
My current car is Padmini S1 AC, 96 model, here are some of her pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-image084.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-image029.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-m.jpg  

Old 23rd August 2010, 22:23   #923
BHPian

Wow!!!!!!!Mehul@@@@
Nice to read the history of all Fiats you owned and of course experiences.
FCCH thread is flooded with Fiats of Mehul.
I liked the picuture of the shade where 03 fiats seen.
It is my dream. I don't know when it will come true?
I will own select/elegant (of course with FCCH help), My Padmini and Punto/Linea
That will be the golden day of my life when I'l load this photo......
Old 23rd August 2010, 22:42   #924
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvkale2 View Post
Wow!!!!!!!Mehul@@@@
Nice to read the history of all Fiats you owned and of course experiences.
FCCH thread is flooded with Fiats of Mehul.
I liked the picuture of the shade where 03 fiats seen.
It is my dream. I don't know when it will come true?
I will own select/elegant (of course with FCCH help), My Padmini and Punto/Linea
That will be the golden day of my life when I'l load this photo......
Thanks Narendra, Wish you all the prosperity so that you will soon fullfill your dreams and make us happy too.

Out of the three cars in row, the red only is mine, the other two were of my neighbours, which they all sold to buy new cars. There were 5 fiats in our apartment till two years back. One by one went out and mine only left.
Old 23rd August 2010, 22:59   #925
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Thanks Narendra, Wish you all the prosperity so that you will soon fullfill your dreams and make us happy too.

Out of the three cars in row, the red only is mine, the other two were of my neighbours, which they all sold to buy new cars. There were 5 fiats in our apartment till two years back. One by one went out and mine only left.
Friends tomorow is Raksha Bandhan, and I guess we all should tie Rakhi to our Padmini`s and Fiat1100 and pledge to protect her respect in our society, no matter how much critisism we have to face.
Old 23rd August 2010, 23:00   #926
BHPian

Indefinate waiting for Blue linea!!!!!!!

Quote:

And of course your metallic blue/silver S1 looks awesome.
I am trying Linea in electric blue/Ozone blue/Cool jaaz blue color.
I wrote twice to CEO, FIAT on website as wel as sent hardcopies to Mumbai/Ranjangaon postal address. I have given request in Hyd auto show for blue as a custom color.
But no reply. They are not disclosing whether in near future blue colour will come in Linea or not?
I always miss the things in life with very short span. In waiting for Linea I missed blue punto.(now blue is discontinued) Now if i purcahse black linea as a best compromise, i know from next month they will come up with blue linea and i'l be cursing my faith for next 5-10 years. I am confused what to do? Now i ve seen cool jaaz blue in Turbojet pamplet. But I'm not sure it will come in normal linea(1.4P/1.3D) also.Please anybody help..........

Last edited by Fiat&Me : 23rd August 2010 at 23:03.
Old 23rd August 2010, 23:05   #927
BHPian

Quote:
And of course your metallic blue/silver S1 looks awesome.
I am trying Linea in electric blue/Ozone blue/Cool jaaz blue color.
I wrote twice to CEO, FIAT on website as wel as sent hardcopies to Mumbai/Ranjangaon postal address. I have given request in Hyd auto show for blue as a custom color.
But no reply. They are not disclosing whether in near future blue colour will come in Linea or not?
I always miss the things in life with very short span. In waiting for Linea I missed blue punto.(now blue is discontinued) Now if i purcahse black linea as a best compromise, i know from next month they will come up with blue linea and i'l be cursing my faith for next 5-10 years. I am confused what to do? Now i ve seen cool jaaz blue in Turbojet pamplet. But I'm not sure it will come in normal linea(1.4P/1.3D) also.Please anybody help..........
Currently Fiat Companies ears are not in a mood to here anything, I requested for a Test Ride of the Linea two months back via Fiat website, no reponse ever since then.
Old 23rd August 2010, 23:13   #928
BHPian

The idea of tying Rakhi to FIAT is very good.
Rakhi ka matlab hota hai Bahen ki raksha karna. Actually therefore it is called as "rakshabandhan". So guys plz "FIATs ko rakhee bandhiye aur uski Raksha kijiye". And of course upload photos.....
Old 23rd August 2010, 23:16   #929
BHPian

Quote:
The idea of tying Rakhi to FIAT is very good.
Rakhi ka matlab hota hai Bahen ki raksha karna. Actually therefore it is called as "rakshabandhan". So guys plz "FIATs ko rakhee bandhiye aur uski Raksha kijiye". And of course upload photos.....
Each one should save one, Project Fiat, only few Fiat1100 are left in India, its high time Fiatians we should put efforts to Save Fiat1100/ Padmini, I meant Padmini Car.
Old 23rd August 2010, 23:26   #930
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Currently Fiat Companies ears are not in a mood to here anything, I requested for a Test Ride of the Linea two months back via Fiat website, no reponse ever since then.
Why are you begging them Kale saab, call TATA motors at himayathnagar, they would love to get you or even you can visit them, I am ready to accompany with you on any day after this tuesday. Lets burn some rubber .

Not trying to contradict with "Rakshabandhan" concept. I believe we already have an unbreakable bandhan (relationship) with our Fiats/PP which will safe gaurd them years to come. What say?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks