Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2022, 18:02   #7111
BHPian

Re: The Online Shopping Thread

Has anyone bought gold from TataCliq?

I have TataCliq vouchers worth ~60k and don't need anything right now, hence contemplating buying a 10gm JoyAlukkas gold bar. Only concern is authenticity and zero buying experience from TataCliq.

Suggestions are welcome.
Old 28th May 2022, 18:19   #7112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValarMorghulis View Post

I have TataCliq vouchers worth ~60k and don't need anything right now, hence contemplating buying a 10gm JoyAlukkas gold bar. Only concern is authenticity and zero buying experience from TataCliq.

Suggestions are welcome.
No idea about Gold buying from TataCliq but have bought plenty of other times from TataCliq/TataNeu and have had no issues so far (Touchwood!).

For Gold - I would always recommend going in person to a reliable jewelry shop and buy it .

Last edited by searacer932 : 28th May 2022 at 18:20. Reason: Correcting Typo
searacer932 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2022, 13:34   #7113
Senior - BHPian

Got this SMS from Jio just now. Might have posted in the jokes thread. But this is for real.

Quote:
Dear Customer, Your refund of Rs. 0.01 with JioMart order id XXXZZXXXXX has been initiated against the non-delivered articles and the same will get credited in 5 to 7 working days.
BaCkSeAtDrIVeR is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th May 2022, 13:50   #7114
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValarMorghulis View Post

Suggestions are welcome.
From what I understood about Tata Neu, as of now atleast, it is a common market place for predominantly Tata branded stores such as Croma and more.

Why don't you approach Tanishq either directly or via Tata Neu to see if the vouchers would be eligible to be used at Tanishq. That is a highly reputed brand, equivalent to Joyalukkas...
kosjam is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2022, 20:17   #7115
Senior - BHPian

An international shipment meant for me is being sent to Ankola as per the India Post EMS Tracking.

The Online Shopping Thread-emstracking.jpg
Old 7th June 2022, 14:06   #7116
BHPian

Lifestyle Stores has a hit a new low in my 6yrs of buying experience with them. May 17th I place an order worth 3k for some apparels & stationery via Gyftr vouchers. On May 18th I get a msg stating that except for 2 (1 was cancelled by them & 1 by me as it was just a Rs.100 product and I didn't want give them the trouble of couriering it) other items are shipped and they shared the AWB from Shipdelight logistics. As the promised delivery time was 4-5 days and the tracking page showing pending pickup called Lifestyle Customer Care on 24th May and I was assured that it'll be shipped asap.
On 27th as the tracking page was still showing pending pickup called customer care to cancel the shipment and refund my money. 15 mins after the call I get a msg that the return pickup will be done in couple of days (For a shipment that was not delivered) Called CC again and explained everything and they promptly cancelled the return request and said I'll get a callback from their Manager as the shipment has been marked delivered in their system. From 27th to till date I have explained this issue to almost 8 CC exec's and trying to get my refund but all they are saying is the shipment has been delivered or they'll get back to me. In the meantime Emailed Ship Delight with the AWB number and the response is Lifestyle Stores did not hand over the package to them.
I have tweeted & emailed (with the screenshots of email from ShipDelight & tracking page) but there is no response at all.

Any suggestions on what can be done about this?

Last edited by smrtdvl : 7th June 2022 at 14:08.
smrtdvl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2022, 21:23   #7117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtdvl View Post
Gyftr vouchers
Gyftr in itself is a big scam, I got 5k worth of Gyftr vouchers against a purchase made at LG store. I placed the order using these vouchers and it goes without saying, I received none. Like you, I also made numerous follow-ups.
Bubby is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2022, 22:22   #7118
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
Gyftr in itself is a big scam, I got 5k worth of Gyftr vouchers against a purchase made at LG store. I placed the order using these vouchers and it goes without saying, I received none. Like you, I also made numerous follow-ups.
No these vouchers were bought via HDFC Smartbuy and i have been using these for the past year or so without any trouble.
Old 7th June 2022, 23:32   #7119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
Gyftr in itself is a big scam,
Have bought things worth more than a lakh through GyFTR vouchers. Their customer service is slow but it works 99% of the time. I can confidently say that what you experienced was an isolated incident and it’s definitely not a scam by any measure.
Old 17th June 2022, 19:13   #7120
BHPian

Hello Bhipians, has anyone made any purchase from fotocentreindia.com? The website sells digital cameras and accessories. The product range looks good, but not sure how reliable they are and how is their customer service.

Any feedback is appreciated.

TIA

Last edited by quickfox11 : 17th June 2022 at 19:14. Reason: Corrected website name
Old 17th June 2022, 19:26   #7121
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfox11 View Post
Hello Bhipians, has anyone made any purchase from fotocentreindia.com? ...
Yes! Several times. You can see them on instagram: it is an actual camera shop in Mumbai.

Reputable business. I would not hesitate to trust them with an expensive-gear purchase. Well, I would, but only because Anish George at Videolinks usually gets my orders for cameras, lenses, and stuff. That's individually quoted items (and he doesn't have the whole range of cameras and lenses on his site) quoted and ordered on Whatsapp.

You could say, Fotocentre is easier, even if it costs you a few percent, because: just click on the website.
Thad E Ginathom is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 17th June 2022, 21:29   #7122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Yes! Several times. You can see them on instagram: it is an actual camera shop in Mumbai.

Reputable business
You could say, Fotocentre is easier, even if it costs you a few percent, because: just click on the website.
Thank you Thad very quick and very helpful response. Placed the order with confidence.
quickfox11 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2022, 21:29   #7123
Senior - BHPian

Hello TBHPians, I needed some help with buying stuff from the US and getting it shipped to India. There are a few posts regarding this but they are a bit old.
I need 4 items from the US and checked out Aramex Shop and Ship but unfortunately they do not offer parcel consolidation so they are out.

The other options I have researched and shortlisted are :

Shipito
MyUS
USGoBuy
ComGateway
ShopUSA

Any direct feedback on these in terms of service, rates and especially parcel consolidation with storage would be greatly appreciated. All of them seem decently reliable and have positive but mixed reviews so I'm a bit confused.
I need the items in a reasonable time frame but not urgently and don't have someone currently travelling from there. Two of the items can be shipped directly but two can't which is why I'm looking at a shipping forwarder like those mentioned above.
Any help is appreciated
Old 12th August 2022, 18:33   #7124
Senior - BHPian

Blockbuster sale in Asics India . I have seen 1 Rupee discount before, but this is first time.
Attached Images

Latheesh is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 14th August 2022, 12:24   #7125
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Hello folks, what's a good online portal to buy Japanese denim? Any leads appreciated. Am based out of Bangalore.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks