Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2012, 11:29   #931
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
I also saw a flat at Orchid block from the builders side on eleventh floor. The exterior area was very badly maintained and more over there were no good facilities infact the facilities are available only for name sake. Also please check for the Vaasthu compliance if you believe in that.No flat was as per vaasthu so i dropped out the plan.Sepia and Nimbus block!! no way i don't want to wait for looong time.
hmm, Thanks for the input. Can I know when you checked it out? Also, when you said "from builder's side", do you mean that there are still apartments for sale in Orchid block from the builder? :O
Old 2nd February 2012, 11:32   #932
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinurao View Post
hmm, Thanks for the input. Can I know when you checked it out? Also, when you said "from builder's side", do you mean that there are still apartments for sale in Orchid block from the builder? :O
Ya still there are some flats available with the builders in old blocks. You can check it out directly from them. Call the HM company directly.
Old 5th February 2012, 19:26   #933
BHPian

Hi friends. Can some one explain in details about "A" Khata and "B" Khata sites in Bangalore. Is it safe to buy a "B" Khata plot.
Old 6th February 2012, 09:50   #934
BHPian

Guys,

Looking for information on plots on varthur/gungur. Believe it comes under residential zone. Looking for self to build a house.

Kindly let me know the pointers if any.

Appreciate your help
Old 6th February 2012, 16:12   #935
BHPian

Do anyone have idea about Reliaable developers on Kasavanahalli main road,Off Sarjapura main road who has come up with plots and sites. It seems to be good option.Location is opp.Ananda Amruthamayee college.Is it safe to purchase such plots.
rki2007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2012, 17:01   #936
BHPian

Quote:
Hi friends. Can some one explain in details about "A" Khata and "B" Khata sites in Bangalore. Is it safe to buy a "B" Khata plot.
B Khata, rather B register is not actually Khata (record of ownership). It is only an entry in the so called B register used mainly for tax collection.

Properties/layout without town planning approval (under the CMC/TMC's which were merged with BBP to create BBMP), don't have khata. These could be DC converted agricultural sites or revenue sites.

These properties can obtain Khata by paying betterment charges if there is no building by-law violation. However there may be further trouble with revenue sites.

Bottom line is - the so called 'B' Khata plots are not eligible for bank loan, nor will you get building plan approval for construction. Not worth the trouble IMO.
bullinb is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th February 2012, 18:09   #937
BHPian

Quote:
Do anyone have idea about Reliaable developers on Kasavanahalli main road,Off Sarjapura main road who has come up with plots and sites. It seems to be good option.Location is opp.Ananda Amruthamayee college.Is it safe to purchase such plots.
Not sure about the specific layout but the entire area is notorious for 100% reliance on tanker supplied water which will explode into high maintenance costs.

Also too many litigation issues in that area.

BTW , it's near Amritha Engineering College
Digital Vampire is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2012, 11:48   #938
BHPian

Has anyone seen the so-called budget housing projects, and considered them purely from an investment perspective (me as well as few friends/relatives are considering).

I'm specifically referring to Brigade Meadows. Price quoted in advertisements is on lower side, so in that sense it's attractive, but i am not sure due to the location. It seems to be far from the city right now, so i'm not sure if it will be easy to rent out. Maybe an option for people working in electronic city, they could commute using NICE road (it's around 6 kms from NICE road junction).
Old 9th February 2012, 09:55   #939
BHPian

Are there any property experts here in Pune on Team BHP?

Looking to buy in Kalyaninagar/Amanora/Sopan Baag areas.

Budget around Rs 1 cr.
Old 9th February 2012, 10:15   #940
Senior - BHPian

@nanduchitnis, in 1cr budget, you will get very good apartments of 3-4BHK very easily. I would suggest to avoid Amanora, simply because there is too much capacity being pumped in. Speaking from strictly investment angle. Once all the buildings are functional, the rentals are expected to be pretty less as compared to the price.

Sopan Baag as an area is good, but the major problem is the train sound. It is pretty near to the railway track and for some reasons, the train drivers take extreme pleasure in honking in residential areas.

Kalyani Nagar is coming up very nicely, but again, I would advise to avoid the area to the left of the KP-Kalyani Nagar bridge, because of the smell of water treatement plant. It gets unbearable in night, and you have to sleep with windows shut. The inner areas are nice and peaceful.
Old 15th February 2012, 09:49   #941
BHPian

We are two brothers and our dad has a property (duplex) in Bangalore that he is gifting to us. Is there a place where I can see what is the amount to be paid to register this in our names? As far as I know, the registration charges are nominal as this is a gift and is not dependent on the value of the property. But the lawyer who is writing the deed and getting this done is demanding 20k (includes palm greasing she says). Anyone been gifted property recently
Old 24th February 2012, 10:09   #942
Distinguished - BHPian

Any one booked flat in Valmark Amoda or Valmark Ananda, Bangalore? If so, can please provide some feedback about this builder?
Old 24th February 2012, 13:06   #943
BHPian

Buying Agricultural land INSIDE Forest Area??

Dear Friends,

I have a query.

Is it possible for an agriculturaist to buy agricultural land INSIDE a forest reserve area??

Traditionally, land / agricultural land inside forest areas belongs to either Tribals / open market / specific communities ( Rabari / Maldhaari - shepherd types). Land from tribals can be bought only by tribals.

I am not able to find any resource who can guide if any other person can buy land inside a forest reserve area.

Anybody here has any experience of this??
Old 24th February 2012, 14:20   #944
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
What are your requirements?
Any other location, or only Mira Road?
Sorry for a late reply. I currently live in Mira Road and see the growth potential the area has. Hence, choosing the same...
Old 25th February 2012, 18:32   #945
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie
Any one booked flat in Valmark Amoda or Valmark Ananda, Bangalore? If so, can please provide some feedback about this builder?
I also came across the project at bannerghata road and nagawara. Both felt out of picture to me. The price was also high and also I didn't like the location.

Most Viewed