Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2012, 11:41   #1021
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

I need to find out if there is any format for calculating the long term capital gains tax which needs the CII (Cost of Inflation index) for the years 2008 to 2012. Anybody having the information.

I sold my flat in March 2012 but the registration was done in April 2012. Should the LTCG tax calculations need to be submitted during the IT return filing FY2011-12 or FY 2012-13.
Old 30th April 2012, 13:23   #1022
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alter.e.go
In addition to the Property card.
What other documents are required to find the history of the Property. Looking to find the details of the transfer from prior owners. If the title is clear/ If it was done by proper means etc.

Where do I get these documents ? Sub Registars office?
Typically you would get the chain of documents. Land Owner to builder to buyer 1 to buyer 2 to buyer 3 and so on.
If you do apply for a loan then the FI will ask for it. In case an agreement in the chain is missing then you need an indemnity bond from the reseller (the one you are buying from).
Old 4th May 2012, 10:01   #1023
Senior - BHPian

During my recent flat sale transaction, I was made aware of the e-stamping system for stamp duty payment for flat registration. Gone are the days when you had to carry cash to the designated stamp duty payment centres. SCHIL is the new official e-stamping contact and the only CRA appointed by Govt of India . E-stamping is a computer based application and a secured electronic way of stamping documents. The prevailing system of physical stamp paper/franking is being replaced by E-stamping system. More details in the link. SHCIL- e-Stamping Introduction* ::* ::* ::* ::* ::* ::

Has anyone used this system? How good is this?
Old 4th May 2012, 15:07   #1024
BHPian

@ghodlur, this system is in existance in Bangalore since the last 5 years. Apart from this we have the normal Franking of the Stamp for value less than Rs.5000/-. In bangalore there is another option of paying the Stampduty directly to the Sub-registrar office and a Receipt is issued and the details endorsed on the Registering Document as well, which is the best option.
Old 4th May 2012, 18:00   #1025
A.R
BHPian

Question to all B-Khatha property holders in Bangalore: I'm told that there was this news on a Kannada daily that BBMP will start [SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]issuing [/FONT][/SIZE]A-Khatha soon and will collect betterment fees for same.
Any further idea or news on this?
Old 11th May 2012, 14:07   #1026
BHPian

Legal Advice thread.

MODS: Searched but couldn't find any legal advice thread. If there is any please merge.

Hi Guys,
We have a plot in Bangalore which doesn't have a Khata. It was registered in 2003 in my Father name. My father expired a year ago, hence we two children want to transfer this property to my mother name.
Kindly suggest/enlighten me how can we transfer a property which doesn't have a Khata to my mother name.

Thanks,
Ramki
Old 11th May 2012, 15:01   #1027
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.R View Post
Question to all B-Khatha property holders in Bangalore: I'm told that there was this news on a Kannada daily that BBMP will start [SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]issuing [/FONT][/SIZE]A-Khatha soon and will collect betterment fees for same.
Any further idea or news on this?
B Khata can be opbained by neaest BBMP office by paying a nominal fee for any site. Just that it does not hold any value and will not help in getting loan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
MODS: Searched but couldn't find any legal advice thread. If there is any please merge.

Hi Guys,
We have a plot in Bangalore which doesn't have a Khata. It was registered in 2003 in my Father name. My father expired a year ago, hence we two children want to transfer this property to my mother name.
Kindly suggest/enlighten me how can we transfer a property which doesn't have a Khata to my mother name.

Thanks,
Ramki
Please refer above. Get a khata fom local BBMP office as you would be having survey number for the site and area plan from gram thana or muncipal (which ever is applicable to your site). With the death certificate, NOC and sale deed, i dont think theres any problem you would face.
Old 11th May 2012, 15:39   #1028
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by livyodream View Post
B Khata can be opbained by neaest BBMP office by paying a nominal fee for any site. Just that it does not hold any value and will not help in getting loan.

A. R. Was asking about the issuing of A khata against collection of betterment charges. As far as I know, this has been in the news for over 2 years now. The BBMP has not yet started to collect betterment charges and issuing A khata for all B Khata sites.
In fact, the High court quashed the BBMP's betterment charge rates terming it to be arbitrary and have asked them to reloook at it and come up with revised rates. This was reported on 21st April 2012. No news after that.

Source DNA:
HC strikes down betterment charges in BBMP’s new areas - Bangalore - DNA
Old 11th May 2012, 15:46   #1029
Senior - BHPian

@hrman, the order was to determine that it was illegal to fix different unit rates for different land sizes. BBMP can still issue a new circular on the new rates.

Did this case cause the stopping of A-khata issuance which can now happen?

Last edited by srishiva : 11th May 2012 at 15:49.
Old 11th May 2012, 16:03   #1030
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishiva View Post
@hrman, the order was to determine that it was illegal to fix different unit rates for different land sizes. BBMP can still issue a new circular on the new rates.

Did this case cause the stopping of A-khata issuance which can now happen?
The issuance of A khata in lieu of B khata can be done only against Betterment charges and some other documents. These rates were deemed to be high by the court and they have asked BBMP to revisit. My understanding is that unless this is done, BBMP cannot collect betterment charges.
Old 11th May 2012, 19:05   #1031
BHPian

Re: Calling all Team-BHP Farmers : The Farming Thread!

Hi all. I just have a quick query and would be very grateful if someone could shed some light onto this matter. I am looking at buying an investment property here in the outskirts of siliguri WB. I have found this plot next to an army camp. The plot in question shares the eastern border (boundary) with the army camp. My question here is does the army have restrictions on how tall private houses can be right outside their boundary?

I have got mixed answers, so I thought i would ask you all in the forum. Does anyone have any first hand experience and/or info on this matter?

Last edited by amrisharm : 11th May 2012 at 19:13.
Old 29th May 2012, 00:00   #1032
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Hi MSVG,
You can look at E K Enclave, Tumkur Road. Its E Krishnappa (layout) of Mungaaru Male fame. All approvals are in place. Its next road to "New Agarwal Bhavan" on Tumkur road, 2.5 Kms from Nice road. Quoting between 700-800/sqft.
http://ekenclave.blogspot.com/
All the best.
Is this the same EK Enclave mentioned in the following news reports?

Mungaru Male producer accused of land-grab - Bangalore - DNA

MLC Krishnappa accused of illegal land conversion

Was interested in a 30x40 site further down the road from EK Enclave and found these news reports during the course of my research. Does anyone have some more information about the layouts coming up in that area? there are quite a few.
Old 30th May 2012, 09:40   #1033
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by am1m View Post
Is this the same EK Enclave mentioned in the following news reports?

Mungaru Male producer accused of land-grab - Bangalore - DNA

MLC Krishnappa accused of illegal land conversion

Was interested in a 30x40 site further down the road from EK Enclave and found these news reports during the course of my research. Does anyone have some more information about the layouts coming up in that area? there are quite a few.
Oh My God. The second link you have provided have given a big headache to me. Needless to say y!!! Who do we trust now?
Old 30th May 2012, 09:50   #1034
Senior - BHPian

Hi Team,

I can help members with Residential as well as Commercial buying and selling in Gurgaon for upcoming and existing projects. I majorly deal in IREO, DLF, TATA and M3M properties however I have the network for gaining access to other builders.

We also hold good land in Dehradun area.

If you have any requirement then do PM me for details and offers.

Cheers!
Old 30th May 2012, 11:04   #1035
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1p3r
Hi Team,

I can help members with Residential as well as Commercial buying and selling in Gurgaon for upcoming and existing projects. I majorly deal in IREO, DLF, TATA and M3M properties however I have the network for gaining access to other builders.

We also hold good land in Dehradun area.

If you have any requirement then do PM me for details and offers.

Cheers!
Hey sn1p3r,
my father had booked a 500sq yd plot in dlf's upcoming project garden city in sec91.
We are looking to sell it off and would like to know what is the prevelant rate in the market.
Thnx m8

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks