Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2020, 21:23   #4321
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeepg View Post
Following items are available to be given away:

1. BTwin cycle inner tube Size: 26", 1 Piece
2. Fuse and holder. Can be used in audio install
3. Power Socket.

Pickup in Bangalore.
Hi Sudeep
I am interested in picking up the items. If available, PM me you location.

Thanks.
Old 11th August 2020, 11:10   #4322
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Thanks aditbelw but as I stay too far away from your place, I would be unable to pick the laptop. You may hand it over to next requester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeevgpc View Post
I would like to pick the laptop.
Old 13th August 2020, 14:23   #4323
BHPian

I have a set of old Harman Kardon speakers and sub-woofer set for PC to give away. These are more than 15 years old and were part of a HP desktop system I bought then.
The speakers were working till about 2 months back before I removed them to declutter my workspace. I am not an audiophile so cannot comment on the sound quality but sound do come out of the speakers .
Pickup only, from Bangalore Bellandur area.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-speakers.jpeg  

yosbert is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th August 2020, 14:39   #4324
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosbert View Post
I have a set of old Harman Kardon speakers and sub-woofer set for PC to give away.
Please reserve for me. Would like to replace the Bluetooth speaker and use this for my PC.

Last edited by vidyanand : 13th August 2020 at 14:40. Reason: Removed extra quoted comments
Old 13th August 2020, 14:40   #4325
BHPian

Quote:
I have a set of old Harman Kardon speakers and sub-woofer set for PC to give away. These are more than 15 years old and were part of a HP desktop system I bought then.
The speakers were working till about 2 months back before I removed them to declutter my workspace. I am not an audiophile so cannot comment on the sound quality but sound do come out of the speakers .
Please reserve it for me.
Old 13th August 2020, 14:49   #4326
BHPian

Quote:
I have a set of old Harman Kardon speakers and sub-woofer set for PC to give away....
I'd like to throw my hat in, in case the above two gentlemen back out
Old 13th August 2020, 15:20   #4327
BHPian

Quote:
I have a set of old Harman Kardon speakers and sub-woofer set for PC to give away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidyanand View Post
Please reserve for me. Would like to replace the Bluetooth speaker and use this for my PC.
Sorry for multiple Post but Please let the next in line continue. I will skip on this. Will get a new set soon.
Old 14th August 2020, 14:36   #4328
BHPian

Quote:
signing up for this giveaway
Old 14th August 2020, 15:10   #4329
BHPian

Thanks for interest in the speakers. I didn't think anyone would be interested in them.
So far Kash has contacted for picking these up. If it doesn't work out will let the others know.
Old 15th August 2020, 12:32   #4330
Senior - BHPian

I got this to give away :

Luxury 7D Mats from ELEGANT Auto suitable only for Innova Crysta, 7 Seater Automatic version, Colour : Black. (https://elegantautoretail.com/pages/7d-car-floor-mats)

This is very sparingly used - like, used for a total of 5-10 KM's only, and in an almost brand new condition.

Pick up only please, from Bangalore. Kindly PM Me. Thank you.
jkrishnakj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2020, 12:53   #4331
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
I got this to give away :

Luxury 7D Mats from ELEGANT Auto suitable only for Innova Crysta, 7 Seater Automatic version, Colour : Black. (https://elegantautoretail.com/pages/7d-car-floor-mats)

This is very sparingly used - like, used for a total of 5-10 KM's only, and in an almost brand new condition.

Pick up only please, from Bangalore. Kindly PM Me. Thank you.
Sent you a PM. Thanks.
Old 15th August 2020, 13:06   #4332
Senior - BHPian

Hi Wildsdi5530 - Got the PM and responded as well..Sadly, this wont fit in your car.

This is still available for me to give away.

Last edited by jkrishnakj : 15th August 2020 at 13:07. Reason: Spelling
Old 16th August 2020, 11:52   #4333
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for interest in the speakers. I didn't think anyone would be interested in them.
So far Kash has contacted for picking these up. If it doesn't work out will let the others know.
It was nice meeting you Yosbert. Thanks a lot for the speakers. They are awesome.
Old 16th August 2020, 12:43   #4334
BHPian

Hi Krishna,

I can pick up from Bangalore post 1st week of September if you are comfortable.

PS: Right now in TN and will be back to Bangalore around September
Old 16th August 2020, 14:38   #4335
BHPian

Quote:
Speakers are one thing that can be good for 15 years or more if they are not damaged physically or due to other environmental factors. Nothing technically changes. So if they were great 15 years ago, they will still be.
vidyanand is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks