Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2022, 12:15   #5116
BHPian

Re: The Credit Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURY_44 View Post
A question to HDFC CC holders, is HDFC dishing out new credit cards?, anyone applied recently and received one?. I applied for a card on Jan 3rd, did not receive any SMS or Email notification about the application, but the status online shows "In Process", its been 12 days now.

Not impressed.
Same experience here. Almost going to be a month now since i made an Online Application for HDFC Regalia Credit Card. Still shows Application in Process. No Calls or SMS so far. Unfortunately, i have not managed to find a way to talk to an actual person on the HDFC CC Number. I do not hold a HDFC Savings Account at the moment. Do not know if that is the reason.
abhi3284 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th January 2022, 13:48   #5117
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi3284 View Post
Same experience here.
Had a spectacularly different one. Opened new salary account at HDFC Bank 2 weeks back and today received a complimentary Diners Black Visa card. Excellent and transparent process. Was kept updated on WA by my RM.
Old 17th January 2022, 14:30   #5118
BHPian

I recently converted my Regalia card to HDFC XL indigo card. I see a discrepancy in the reward points. I see very less points for the expense. On calling the bank support they dont have any mechanism of addressing the reward point related issue for indigo card. I am supposed to call Indigo.
I didnt even try knowing the black hole i would going into.
Any suggestions, any one else have this issue?
Old 17th January 2022, 14:47   #5119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Had a spectacularly different one. Opened new salary account at HDFC Bank 2 weeks back and today received a complimentary Diners Black Visa card. Excellent and transparent process. Was kept updated on WA by my RM.
Great. Guess that means i will have to approach a HDFC Branch to first open a Savings A/C, to get hold of a CC.... Guess you got lucky getting a complimentary DB Card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Amex has an offer going on till 22nd Jan wherein you get 22 reward points for every 100 spent. But there is a catch
• This offer is not valid on e-Vouchers purchased via Reward Multiplier.
I think E-Vouchers have always been Excluded from the Bonus Reward Points Promotions that AMEX comes up with. For that matter, Bill Payments done via Amazon Platform using AMEX Card are also Excluded. Kindly correct me, if wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sushilkumar View Post
Just received my Zomato edition card issued in collaboration with VISA / RBL bank. Card application was breeze and delivered in 4 days flat.

Card look premium to hold and what ever transactions i do, gets updated in real time in Zomato app with applicable cash back. Very transparent process IMO .

https://www.cardexpert.in/rbl-zomato...lassic-review/
I also hold this Card and i second your views. It is more than a decent card being LTF. Bonus being 10% Cashback on any spends done on your Birthday and 2000 /- Cashback extra on spending 2 Lakh in a year.
abhi3284 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th January 2022, 20:14   #5120
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgv View Post
Any suggestions, any one else have this issue?
I had converted my HDFC entry level credit card to HDFC Indigo more than a year back. I remember reading somewhere in fine print about the conversion ratio of reward points during the card upgrade, can't exactly recall where now. The reward points gets transferred based on this conversion rate.

Even I had a tussle on the reward points initially with HDFC who asks you to contact Indigo as it is their department, who in turn said that they won't transfer the reward points during upgrade and it will be lost during the process. After a whole lot of conversations with Indigo/HDFC where they keep passing the ball to each other's court, I decided to forget it as the points weren't huge enough to make a difference. But surprisingly it was credited to my indigo account in the next billing cycle.

Just try to see if the points credited are for any new purchases made using Indigo XL or not. There was a delay in my instance. You could try reaching out to both the customer support for resolution - which is indeed quite a pain, and I had the exact same black hole thoughts.
logicalidiot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2022, 20:57   #5121
Senior - BHPian

Anybody here using Axis Flipkart credit card, can you please explain me how does the cashback thing work? I have been using it since Oct,2021. Was under impression cashbacks are credited once statement is generated but today I tried going through the bill details and turns out although cashback is mentioned in every bill, till now I have received only Oct 2021 cashback amount in Dec 2021 bill. Today I received Jan 2022 bill and I see no cashback(for Nov/Dec 2021) in it although I had pretty huge bills in both the previous months.

Is it all a sham afterall? I was very positive on this card as it gives direct cashback unlike Amazon ICICI which gives amazon pay balance plus flat 1.5% cashback on non-flipkart expenses as well. But this has got me confused now

Last edited by SoumenD : 20th January 2022 at 20:58.
Old 22nd January 2022, 16:53   #5122

I am using Fliplkart Axis bank card and my cashback is being regularly credited in the next month statement. They even show the cashback received for all transactions in the monthly statement.
Old 22nd January 2022, 17:20   #5123
BHPian

I am using a HDFC Regalia credit card and have been offered an upgrade to Millennia card. My usage is mainly rent payment (through service provider), retail shopping & fuel. For Amazon related purchase I use my ICICI Amazon Pay card. Is it worth considering upgrade to Millennia card based on my usage pattern ?
Old 22nd January 2022, 19:09   #5124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan0009 View Post
I am using a HDFC Regalia credit card and have been offered an upgrade to Millennia card. My usage is mainly rent payment (through service provider), retail shopping & fuel. For Amazon related purchase I use my ICICI Amazon Pay card. Is it worth considering upgrade to Millennia card based on my usage pattern ?
Millennia isn’t an upgrade from Regalia. Offering an 'upgrade' from Regalia to Millennia is HDFC bank's way of fooling their customers.
SilentEngine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2022, 19:19   #5125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan0009 View Post
Please push them to provide a Diners Black or Infinia card, which will be a better upgrade.
Caffeinated is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2022, 14:40   #5126
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEngine View Post
Millennia isn’t an upgrade from Regalia. Offering an 'upgrade' from Regalia to Millennia is HDFC bank's way of fooling their customers.
I am one of those whom they fooled. I had Regalia First, it had travel insurance. They "upgraded" me to Millenia, which do not have this feature. HDFC staff at the local branch told me Millenia is lower grade than Regalia First. So from Regalia, which is higher than Regalia First, to Millenia is a major drop.
Guite is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2022, 18:49   #5127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoumenD View Post
Is it all a sham afterall? I was very positive on this card as it gives direct cashback unlike Amazon ICICI which gives amazon pay balance plus flat 1.5% cashback on non-flipkart expenses as well. But this has got me confused now
For me also the cashback credit is not consistent. Sometimes they do not credit for a month and I see two credits in the next month and so on. I don't know why are they making it hard for us to track the cashbacks. First of all they credit the cashback one month late and on top of that they do not credit it at all at times and the credit is seen after another month which is like 2 months after the actual spend cycle.

October and November's cashback is credited in December statement. December's cashback is credited after Jan's statement was generated meaning I should be seeing it in my Feb's statement. Don't know what stuff they are smoking while generating my statements
Funny is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2022, 16:19   #5128
BHPian

Quote:
I guess the upgrade is from Regalia First to Millennia. Even i had got the same upgrade and using it now.
Old 24th January 2022, 22:32   #5129
BHPian

Quote:
Millennia isn’t an upgrade from Regalia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeinated View Post
Please push them to provide a Diners Black or Infinia card, which will be a better upgrade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guite View Post
I am one of those whom they fooled.
Thanks everyone. I have decided not to opt for so called upgrade to Millennia. Will check with my RM if I am eligible for upgrade to Diners Black or Infinia.
Old 26th January 2022, 13:51   #5130
BHPian

I had HDFC Regalia First credit card and like others I was also fool to 'upgrade' to Millennia. I tried to undo it and had no luck.

Now I am offered with HDFC Visa Sign Regalia International with 2500/- annual fee. I don't want to pay annual fee and haven't paid any till date. Does the benefits/awards/cashback overcome the annual fee amount. I don't travel much. Any suggests?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks