Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2010, 23:07   #136
BHPian

re: Carwash & Waxing for Rs.99 at Carnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

Hope to get in and out in an hour. I am sure it's possible when you set your mind to it
Good Luck with that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick145 View Post
I purchased a voucher after seeing this thread earlier as a guest. I am now seriously thinking whether I should go to the Gurgaon Carnation for the deal or not.

I have an out of warranty Wagon R and I was thinking of making Carnation my preferred service station for service as well but this thread has completely changed my mind.

I guess I will just go and get the car washed and skip the 25 point checkup and waxing. And I might just buy good seat covers for my ride if they have good options there.
They have some Autoform and Elegance if I remember correctly.
Old 19th December 2010, 22:49   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.nathan View Post
I did enquire abt the interior cleaning rates. They quoted Rs.870/- for Zen. That's for full interior cleaning with 3M products.

I did enquire about that too. If you get 3 references the price for Interior cleaning is Rs.570. And its done by 3M. But after the shoddy work I decided to go for a referenced professional instead. So I went to Privilege Car Spa in Chennai(Nandanam). Got the interiors cleaned for Rs.1100. Its twice the amount, but they did a good job.
Old 21st December 2010, 10:54   #138
BHPian

Got a follow-up call from Carnation's HO, Hyderabad.
I gave 6/10 for making me wait for more than half an hour to issue the GatePass.
She said the local service centre would call me and apologize for the delay for which I said I didn't want.
What am I going to do with their 'apology'?
Old 21st December 2010, 15:50   #139
BHPian

I got a call too with an apology and an offer to bring the car back.

I was puzzled; who in their right mind would go back to be insulted. There is a clear disconnect between the person talking on the phone and the person doing/supervising the wash. So I asked her to call the next day. And as expected there was no call. As regards her, the complaint was attended to.

End of story.
Old 21st December 2010, 16:35   #140
BHPian

There is a car was called Hitek car care. I paid 1300+Tax for 12 car wash during 6 month period. After 6 months they did 4 car wash and that also after lot of follow ups. Today they again called saying i need to renew gave them mouthful.

Guys beware of this car wash, they have office in Jaynagar area and not at all professional.
Old 24th December 2010, 18:42   #141
J.Ravi

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
So, will I and my Linea pay a visit to Carnation in future at least to avail of the free wash&wax service? No, definitely not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brix View Post
I got a call too with an apology and an offer to bring the car back. So I asked her to call the next day. And as expected there was no call. As regards her, the complaint was attended to. End of story.
Yesterday, a lady from Carnation telephoned seeking my feed-back. I explained in detail about the unwanted scratches that my Linea acquired during the process of wash & wax. Finally, she said that she raised a complaint and it would be 'repaired' during my next visit. I told her, no thanks and no more visits and hung up the phone.

This morning another lady called up and politely apologised for the damages caused. She requested me to give an appointment so that my Linea could be picked up from home and brought back after 'rectifying' the defects. I said no. I don't want additional scratches FOC. She again pleaded. So, I told her I might decide about it after two weeks maybe, to which she asked me as to whether she could call me back after two weeks for appointment. I replied in the affirmative and disconnected the line.

Old 29th December 2010, 12:51   #142
BHPian

Re: Carwash & Waxing for Rs.99 at Carnation

One more offer from Snapdeal:

Pay Rs 199 for exterior wash, interior wash, waxing & polishing worth Rs 552 at your doorstep
Old 29th December 2010, 12:56   #143
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.nathan View Post
I think there is already a thread for this. The general consensus seems to be that waterless washing is a fad and that it might result in swirl marks on the car.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...-doorstep.html
Old 29th December 2010, 18:19   #144
Senior - BHPian

Man, all this for rushing and booking the deal. Now I have two coupons and dont know what to do with them , after reading thru all this negative stuff

I will gift it on New Year I guess ;-)
Old 29th December 2010, 20:54   #145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
Man, all this for rushing and booking the deal. Now I have two coupons and dont know what to do with them , after reading thru all this negative stuff

I will gift it on New Year I guess ;-)

Give one to me!! I missed buying this and my car needs a wash badly.. is it city specific? I'm in Hyderabad.
Old 29th December 2010, 22:01   #146
BHPian

A colleague of mine visited Carnation here in Hyderabad, sanathnagar branch for car wash on Sunday to utilize his carwash coupon bought at snapdeal. As expected he said that the wash was not even worth the amount of 99 paid. He said they don’t even have proper equipment to wash properly moreover no clean clothes to wipe dry after washing. When he raised the same with supervisor he sent the vehicle for second wash which again resulted in same. So my colleague demanded to return the voucher and said that he would pay the amount whatever they charge to carwash, then some higher person came and started dealing the issue but still nothing satisfactory happened. At the end my colleague said that it was waste of time and travel. Now I am worried what to do with my voucher which I bought.
Old 29th December 2010, 23:03   #147
Senior - BHPian

No idea if it is city specific. Will check my vouchers and see it. If it aint, I send one to you
Old 30th December 2010, 07:27   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianNomad View Post
A colleague of mine visited Carnation here in Hyderabad, sanathnagar branch for car wash on Sunday to utilize his carwash coupon bought at snapdeal. As expected he said that the wash was not even worth the amount of 99 paid. He said they don’t even have proper equipment to wash properly moreover no clean clothes to wipe dry after washing. When he raised the same with supervisor he sent the vehicle for second wash which again resulted in same. So my colleague demanded to return the voucher and said that he would pay the amount whatever they charge to carwash, then some higher person came and started dealing the issue but still nothing satisfactory happened. At the end my colleague said that it was waste of time and travel. Now I am worried what to do with my voucher which I bought.
If not using, Please feel free to hand it over to me I got only one, but Dad has lot of cars!
Thanks!

PS I'll make sure the idiots do a good job!
Old 7th January 2011, 22:37   #149
Senior - BHPian

I have booked a wash and wax at carnation Marathahalli on Sunday 10Am. Any other Bhpian going there ?
Old 7th January 2011, 23:39   #150
Senior - BHPian

Will try to book it tomorrow, so will probably join u there on Sunday

Keeping my fingers crossed

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks