Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2011, 12:28   #181
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Carwash & Waxing for Rs.99 at Carnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
You are joking arent you??
Nope thats not a joke. That offer is for real and is on Snapdeal website. However, its again a poor attempt to rope in customers

I dont see any probability of my car breaking down on a highway anywhere in near future. So this service I wont avail

AFAIK, you can get wheel balance and alignment done only ONCE.

If anyone dares spending the whole day at their service center just for wheel balance and alignment. They are welcome to buy in on this offer
Old 16th February 2011, 12:34   #182
BHPian

^^If you guys are looking for a 24x7 Pan India breakdown support for your vehicle, then there is an offer going on from TVS Car Plus for the same. They are giving the 1 year support service for 500 bucks in which you can call them 3 times free of cost in a year for any breakdowns such as punctures, accidents, fuel requirements, etc.
Old 16th February 2011, 12:38   #183
Senior - BHPian

Going by the 'Brilliant' reviews for the Wash & Wax, I've decided not to waste a whole day getting my car washed not so properly!
Old 16th February 2011, 12:40   #184
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Nope thats not a joke. That offer is for real and is on Snapdeal website.
It is a joke. LOL.

They couldn't get the Rs 99 thing right. They will turn this into another laughing stock. Who does the laughing is the question. Last time it wasn't us.
Old 16th February 2011, 13:18   #185
Senior - BHPian

they give such lucrative offers and try to mull the customers for other services and changing of parts that are not defective and then cover the cost in that.

when i was at carnation i saw them working on tata safari and asking owner to change some parts that owner dint want to.

if they do things professionally i bet it will be a good chain.
but period i can see Carnation as an initiative by Jagdish Khattar to make money by not providing good service.
Old 23rd February 2011, 15:44   #186
BHPian

have booked an appointment with Carnation Chembur for Sat 26 Feb @ 10am. Lets hope for the best
Old 23rd February 2011, 16:44   #187
BHPian

Here in Bangalore i got to know about a car spa service at your door step from one of my friend. i contacted this guy named bopanna and it took few weeks for both of us to match our timings and meet.

last saturday finally he come over to my place with his bunch of boys (3 of them just starting to get hair above their lips) and they did a neat job of interior and exterior cleaning. they use some kind of water spray gun for high pressure cleaning of the exteriors. and vacuum the interiors.

their service include: interior vacuuming, external body wash, dash board polish, black beading polish, tyre polish. waxing was charged extra at 200/-.

they offer a package of 10 washes for 1300/- valid for 10 months. they also have yearly and 2 year packages. i feel the rates are very good considering all the things on offer.

over all i felt the service is good that too at my door step. i used to pay 150 to get it washed at a water service station near my home and i was never happy with their work.

cheers
Vasanth

PS: you will need a tap and power outlet for them to use.
Old 23rd February 2011, 18:10   #188
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant_vas View Post
Here in Bangalore i got to know about a car spa service at your door step from one of my friend. i contacted this guy named bopanna and it took few weeks for both of us to match our timings and meet.

last saturday finally he come over to my place with his bunch of boys (3 of them just starting to get hair above their lips) and they did a neat job of interior and exterior cleaning. they use some kind of water spray gun for high pressure cleaning of the exteriors. and vacuum the interiors.

their service include: interior vacuuming, external body wash, dash board polish, black beading polish, tyre polish. waxing was charged extra at 200/-.

they offer a package of 10 washes for 1300/- valid for 10 months. they also have yearly and 2 year packages. i feel the rates are very good considering all the things on offer.

over all i felt the service is good that too at my door step. i used to pay 150 to get it washed at a water service station near my home and i was never happy with their work.

cheers
Vasanth

PS: you will need a tap and power outlet for them to use.
That is really good value for money as it makes it Rs.130/- for one wash and it is done at your doorstep.

I wish Gurgaon had something like this.
Old 23rd February 2011, 21:45   #189
Senior - BHPian

My vouchers will expire this monday. The reviews are so bad, that I even offered it for free to anyone else on the give away thread, but no one seems to want it. LOL

198 charity in the name of Carnation. I am happy I could contribute to their well being.

The call center people are hounding me though to come for the service, and i keep declining
Old 24th February 2011, 00:01   #190
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
My vouchers will expire this monday. The reviews are so bad, that I even offered it for free to anyone else on the give away thread, but no one seems to want it. LOL

198 charity in the name of Carnation. I am happy I could contribute to their well being.

The call center people are hounding me though to come for the service, and i keep declining

Have you tried canceling the vouchers? I did ask snapdeal to cancel my voucher using their "contact us" form, this evening. Waiting for their reply.
Old 24th February 2011, 18:34   #191
BHPian

Got 2 cars cleaned at their Chembur branch in 2 days.
I did not go but driver went.

Overall summary:
Complete value for money for 99rs. But you need someone to be there to supervise/hound them.

Car 1: Palio
Had told my driver to call me in case they did not mount the car to lift it up and just did a bodywash. Sure enough he called me, gave the service advisor a piece of my mind (it is not a 99rs service but a 999 rs service they are giving at 99) and he agreed to lift it up.
They removed tyres, checked brakes, checked underbody, washed, vaccumed and did a perfunctory wax along with dashboard and tyre polish.

Car 2: Innova.
They tried to lift the car up, but could not. Apparently today the lift was malfunctioning with all big cars. Did a bodywash, interior vaccum, perfunctory wax, dashboard polish, tyre polish. The innova has art leather seatcovers which they just vaccumed but did not scrub to remove some grime. Car looks good.

So in summary, if you have the time/patience/an intelligent driver to chase them then it makes sense
Old 26th February 2011, 13:57   #192
Distinguished - BHPian

I had another voucher which i had planned to use it on my Cruze today.

Due to hectic work week, didnt even have time to call and set up an appointment.

I reckon my voucher will get wasted as last day is Feb 28.
Old 26th February 2011, 14:33   #193
BHPian

I utilized my coupon today. Had almost decided against using it going by the reviews here and considering the distance to the place, I stay at Aundh, Hadapsar Ind. Estate is just too far away..

BUT, guess what, a new outlet has opened up in Pune, at Tathawade ahead of Hotel Ginger. So I booked my appointment there and reached there at around 10.30. Was out by 12.45. And I was happy with the outcome considering the money spent.

A brand new facility, yet be fully equipped. Washing equipment & quality was well beyond my expectations.. Even vacuuming was good. But the interior and exterior detailing (well, not even close to detailing) was as expected, bad.. They just dabbed the polish and wiped it unevenly, carpets were not fully dried before putting em back, glass not cleaned properly..

But I got what I needed, a thorough wash covering the under-body after my 4000km trip. And I also got a gold booklet something, need to check what it has.. Overall okay experience, worth the 99 bucks..
Old 26th February 2011, 14:38   #194
BHPian

Went to Carnation Gurgaon today, and all I can say is, Mr Jagdish Khattar, you have lost a golden chance.
The attitude of the people working there is as if they are doing the customers a favour.
They just washed my car, and when I asked for wax polish, they said wax polish is the polish that they have already done on the tyres.
After speaking to the unit head, they agreed that they will do a wax polish on the car. And the way they did it was - put some drops of liquid wax polish on a piece of cloth and use that cloth to clean the whole car in less than 3-4 minutes.

I was so dis-satisfied, I returned the golden booklet containing vouchers to the unit head and told him, i would never come back here. To my horror, he just accepected the booklet and got my car's gatepass made.

I was shocked seeing the way customers are handled.

Mr. Jagdish Khattar, the people you have employed are bleeding you to death!
Old 26th February 2011, 15:05   #195
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revved_up View Post
Went to Carnation Gurgaon today, and all I can say is, Mr Jagdish Khattar, you have lost a golden chance.
The attitude of the people working there is as if they are doing the customers a favour.
They just washed my car, and when I asked for wax polish, they said wax polish is the polish that they have already done on the tyres.
After speaking to the unit head, they agreed that they will do a wax polish on the car. And the way they did it was - put some drops of liquid wax polish on a piece of cloth and use that cloth to clean the whole car in less than 3-4 minutes.

I was so dis-satisfied, I returned the golden booklet containing vouchers to the unit head and told him, i would never come back here. To my horror, he just accepected the booklet and got my car's gatepass made.

I was shocked seeing the way customers are handled.

Mr. Jagdish Khattar, the people you have employed are bleeding you to death!
I had also taken an appointment for today at Carnation Gurgaon but could not go because I woke up too late.

Reading your review, I am in no mood to go now. But I don't even mind just getting a car wash and interior vacuuming done for this price. I don't want my car polished and checked.

Did they was the under body of your car and do the interior vacuuming?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks