Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2008, 15:20   #121
BHPian

How on earth did you manage all your 4's in dung????

Do you know for sure - it's cow dung or buffalo dung... If it's cow-dung - take it as a blessing, it's got some holy angle to it - if it's buffalo dung then wash it off with water and soap....

On the sideeffects of the co2 emissions - I am sure your car would emit higher quantities of CO2 than the dung stuck on your car.

Old 5th December 2008, 23:50   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkya1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass
Ok, now I know why most Innovas have bull guards - it is the size, isn't it?
Some kind of chastity belt, I guess.
Some innovas have bull guards in the front and back, wonder why?
Female Innovas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Or is that an elephant-guard ?
Never heard of elephant guards and rightly so.
If an elephant wants its way, it is inevitable, in-no-va or in-yes-va. To the body shop next day.
Old 6th December 2008, 00:41   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass View Post
Female Innovas?

If an elephant wants its way, it is inevitable, in-no-va or in-yes-va. To the body shop next day.
WHAT THE...

This thread is possibly the GREATEST thread ever!!! From Dung to "Chastity Belts(both in the front and back!!)..Now, teamBHP has seen everything!! From nosejobs to POOP!!!
Old 6th December 2008, 00:48   #124
Senior - BHPian

I was hoping this would get closed by itself, but surprised to see it keeps hitting pages after pages.. 9th one now.

Not to forget the contribution from Khan too
Old 6th December 2008, 08:13   #125
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
ramkya1 : ANOTHER USAGE OF THIS TRHEAD: If you want to lock someone away, make him read the thread and quietly call the doc / para-medics, he'd be locked up for a long time

After that you can be DUNGHO, read the thread again and be raving mad.. without interferance
Gentlemen, we have a new entry to the Official TBHP Dictionary :
Quote:
DUNG-HO : describes how to get some one locked away in the loony-house. You make him read this thread, quietly call the doc / paramedics to whisk him away.

NOTE:
Please stand aside to let them complete the task quickly & efficiently.

WARNING:
It may be advisable if you can find yourself some secluded spot where you can roll, laughing, as you think about what you just did. I guess you would not want anyone else to un-wittingly do the same to you.
er, Sam, will that be an adverb or adjective, or a noun ?

To add to the complexity of the situation, is another possible usage, as in:

Quote:
Q: Hey ! How are you ?
A: Dung-Ho !
NEXT STEPS:
Entry to the Official TBHP dictionary can be taken up only after the resident English language experts give their decision on the categorization of this new word.

Quote:
Glass : If an elephant wants its way, it is inevitable, in-no-va or in-yes-va.
So something like an elephant-bar or an elephant-guard is an exercise in futility. Sigh !

Quote:
To the body shop next day.
If you are lucky to escape so lightly !!

Quote:
mjothi : Not to forget the contribution from Khan too
Mahesh, how can we forget the contributions of Ramky or Khan saab, for having changed the complexion of the thread in their own unique ways, and giving it a totally new shape. Actually, a better description of Khan saab's contribution is "shapeS".

These two are the culprits who have almost single-handedly caused one of the biggest Riots on TBHP.

I think it is time we have a new kind of T-BHPian called the R-BHP-ian. R as in Riot(ous).

Last edited by condor : 6th December 2008 at 08:29.
Old 6th December 2008, 09:55   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass View Post
Female Innovas?
Glass don't do this early in the morning...

.... Oh.......OH.........oh......... ......... This thread is 10 on the Richter.

Think I have the same office problems like GD & others; trying not to read this in crowded places / times when more than 4-5 people are not there. Saw some colleagues look strangely at me today morning and shake their head, my secretary just asked, "Sir, coffee now... or the usual 11 AM", looke long and hard and told him to "everything is OK ... don't make any calls at all today"......... that was the wrong note... ... he's more sure something is wrong!!!

Hope he doesn't DUNGHO me away.....

CONDOR: Without your insights and taunts, this would never have shaped up to hit the Jockular vein or............ kept the steamy Dungpuran alive

=====

Last edited by ramkya1 : 6th December 2008 at 10:00.
Old 6th December 2008, 10:30   #127
Senior - BHPian

December 6th: 4:00 am

I somehow managed to smuggle in my communicator when I was dragged screaming & fighting, courtesy my office staff. I'll stop their pay in Jan, I promise (mumble, mumble only if I get out)

Read the latest posts from Glass, Ramky et all and guffawed loudly & uncontrollably the sound reverberating across the silent sorridors. I heard the footsteps of attendants & doctors running towards my room. Was strapped to the metal bed and two probes were sticked to my body. Then I see a gentle looking face peer at me and suddenly my whole body jerks violently. I've been subjected to shock treatment.

Just regained consciousness and find the communicator still with me. Some part of my memory is still alive. Writing the experience.

But one very strange thing has happened. I am not able to LAUGH...

Please, please, please stop it now.....aaahh How beautifully In-no-va has been In-yes-vaed

Last edited by gd1418 : 6th December 2008 at 10:32.
Old 6th December 2008, 10:46   #128
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Glass : .. it is inevitable, in-no-va or in-yes-va.
One thing that looks inevitable is : we are going to be seeing In-No-Va's in a new light for atleast sometime to come. Or is it a new Shape ?

Quote:
Please stand aside to let them complete the task quickly & efficiently.
I heard that the execution teams also have their own anthem, one that they sing when they are at it. It goes something like:
DUNGEON-HO !

Quote:
ramkya1 : Hope he doesn't DUNGHO me away.....
ramkya1 : ........ kept the steamy Dungpuran alive
@Ramky, we can't let them do that to you, can we ? Because if they do, then how are we going to keep this Dung-puran alive ?

Quote:
gd1418 : Then I see a gentle looking face peer at me and suddenly my whole body jerks violently.
er, GD-bhai, ek chhota sa doubt hai. Was the face that of a cute elephant ?

Quote:
benbsb29 : So they are not 'probed'?
Benny, looks like the mystery has been resolved :
Quote:
gd1418 : Was strapped to the metal bed and two probes were sticked to my body.

Last edited by condor : 6th December 2008 at 10:58.
Old 6th December 2008, 10:53   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
December 6th: 4:00 am

.............. Was strapped to the metal bed and two probes were sticked to my body, my whole body jerks violently. I've been subjected to......

Please, please, please stop it now....
The mention of a singular probe in a medical facility can be construed as one of normaly and scientific non-perverted explorations. When white-coated homo sapines insert multiple probes & when reported from authentic sources stirs leviathans..... one wonders......?

Disclaimer: Above mentioned poser is for for inviting scientific papers on the subject and not to be considered as one with slanderous designs.

===
--
Old 6th December 2008, 11:09   #130
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
ramkya1 : Disclaimer: Above mentioned poser is for for inviting scientific papers on the subject
@Ramky, Who / what is the specimen / subject - that is being studied ?
Old 6th December 2008, 13:31   #131
Senior - BHPian

Man you guys are hilarious or quoting Condor Riotous. My uncle has been asking me what is wrong and why I am laughing so much while staring at a computer screen.

GD sir, you may have company soon. Not that i like being probed or anything but I dont I will have a choice at the rate these guys are going.
Old 6th December 2008, 14:34   #132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Was strapped to the metal bed and two probes were sticked to my body... aaahh How beautifully In-no-va has been In-yes-vaed
I am sorry to see your plight, gd1418. But ignore the probes and remember it is all in the mind; life has to go on and you will be fine soon. I do appreciate the victim's mental scars take much longer to heal.

Thinking about it, this seems to be the reason team-bhp discourages bull guards on Innovas (among others). The one coming into your way may not be doing the right thing, but you still have no right to cause grievous injuries, altering the natural shape that minimizes injury.

Further, such an impact with a stranger with the bull guards on actually affects the way thrust is passed to the body parts of the Innova, causing internal damage that may not actually be evident. Cumple zones do not get activated. Bull guards also affect internal safety, with possible interference with the protection air bags are supposed to offer - especially in case of a bang from the rear.

Down with bull guards. No pun intended anywhere in this post.
Old 6th December 2008, 14:37   #133
Senior - BHPian

Were the probes inserted or penetrated? gdbhai
Old 6th December 2008, 14:41   #134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy42 View Post
Were the probes inserted or penetrated? gdbhai
Is there any difference really? Moreover how does it matter.
Old 6th December 2008, 14:54   #135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
Is there any difference really? Moreover how does it matter.
Difference is there, vikram
Penetration happens first time. Insertion happens upon repeated acts.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks