Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2010, 11:41   #136
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakchiniwal View Post
@Alter, are you afraid of them. Suggest you run over them with your Safari and then pay 10,000 for them to genuinely get treated
Lol.I am not afraid because of 2 things:
1. First my safari itself looks like a Mafia vehicle and also its KA registered.
Besides my family has associations with the Bad boy group operating in the Kochi - thrissur range.I guess all the malayalis residing in that area might know.I am the bigger thug here than those thugs on the pulsars.

2. I carry an air-rifle on the back seat.I had purchased this a couple of weeks ago from Kalasipalayam for fun purposes like shooting cans and all.
Now it has a purpose
All others who are interested this one does not require a license.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
My friend faced these morons and ended up paying 6K. His car front windshield broken during the incident. They were targetting E city people, looks like they shifted their base now. My friend's car is KL registered.
See so all the outside state registered vehicles are getting targetted.That means even those thugs are afraid of getting caught against a localite.
Hope now we know what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijeet View Post
Have you guys heard of guns? Why don’t you guys apply for licenses? Or at least carry a pepper spray?
Do not use guns.Just show them off.And no point in using pepper spray.We are not that expert in blinding all of the thugs at once.You will get into bigger issues then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjan Sharma View Post
Ketan - The guy paid 15K
Poor chap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 View Post
(3) Officer In-Charge HSR Lay Out Police Station - Inspector Rajesh Ph: 94484 48833
(4) Sub-Inspector Mirza Ali Raza, Ph: 99728 33003
(7) Manjunath Ph: 98456 68681 (Crime Squad)
(8) Ravindra Kumar Ph: 99803 99551 (Crime Squad)
Guys please store at least 2 of these numbers.You may never know, you can be the next in line of fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil on Wheels View Post
Why can't all Bhpians in Bengaluru get together and make a representation to the Commissioner of Police or the Local MLA and ask them for help. I am not saying commissioners /MLA' are saints of the first order and you will get an immediate solution; but the media attention which goes with such people will ensure that something surely, will be done. You can also solicite help from other such groups of people based in Bengaluru who have been victims.
Better would be to get hold of our numbers and call us all in case any of you get stuck.I sware to god that that those thugs would never even try their acts again.Its these people who are destroying the decorum of such a beautiful city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
I am moving to HSR Layout this weekend, and I quite often am traveling late at night. And on top of that both my vehicles are out of state registered.

For all of you outsiders(like me) having non KA registered vehicles(unlike me).
The best solution right now is to get hold of one kannada rakshana vedike flag and pin it up on your rides.While in rome do as the romans do.It is not 100% fullproof but will act as a deterrent.

Last edited by Alter_Ego : 3rd June 2010 at 11:42.
Old 3rd June 2010, 12:56   #137
BHPian

Guys,

Just another Email from my Admin (second in 2 days), seems the incidents are on a rise, this time they even gave an email address for the HSR Layout police station which has issued an advisory for all IT companies,

I am putting the email address over here for the conveinence of all,

HSR layout Police - hsrlayoutbcp@ksp.gov.in

@MODS: Pls remove the Email address in case it is against the forum rules.

Last edited by shantanumishra : 3rd June 2010 at 12:57.
Old 3rd June 2010, 13:01   #138
BHPian

Store PSI Rajesh and Mirza's number both from HSR layout they are good no nonsense guys. They are the ones who mailed the reports of such incidents to all IT companies around the vicinity.
Old 3rd June 2010, 13:32   #139
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by akas_chauhan View Post
It was one junction before aranya junction while coming from agara side.
Sorry to ask, which is the Aranya junction? Do you mean the BDA Complex?
Old 3rd June 2010, 13:43   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Sorry to ask, which is the Aranya junction? Do you mean the BDA Complex?
Nopes the aranya junction is the first to come if you are coming from Silkboard.
Then the next junction is the one having reliance autozone on the left.
Then comes the another one and then finally the BDA junction.
Old 3rd June 2010, 13:48   #141
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
Nopes the aranya junction is the first to come if you are coming from Silkboard.
Then the next junction is the one having reliance autozone on the left.
Then comes the another one and then finally the BDA junction.
Thanks.
Did not know that it is called the Aranya junction.
Old 3rd June 2010, 13:51   #142
BANNED

I just came back from the same route. Marathahalli to HSR Layout and back.

Surprising people in broad daylight are being mugged. There are so many people around all the time.

I think I know what this is.

This is the same apathy which people show towards accident victims. The same apathy here is being used by these goons for such acts.

They know for sure that no one will stop to help the lone motorist. If 5 vehicles stop seeing other being harassed it will be an end to this problem.
Old 3rd June 2010, 13:55   #143
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 View Post
Store PSI Rajesh and Mirza's number both from HSR layout they are good no nonsense guys. They are the ones who mailed the reports of such incidents to all IT companies around the vicinity.
Mr Mirza actually mailed my friend and asked him to come to the HSR police station regarding this issue.
Old 3rd June 2010, 14:03   #144
BANNED

Guys,

Most probably this is going to come to an end very soon.

Not very surprisingly, people in my office too ended getting mugged and they were not even aware of this until I copy pasted the Incident and started a 'forward mail thread' in ur office (too jobless.. yeah)

These guys have reported the matter too, and probably going to the Police Station together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
I think we should unite and do something about this.
Cant we have some sort of intelligent walky systems (covering a few areas to start with and then entire bangalore and..) on our cars? I'm sure people shall invest in that considering the security it gives - we can form a decent group and keep in touch during such incidents. what say!
You know we did this in school. Any guy messed with one of the guys in our group, later (outside the school) someone alone will go to them and start a fight and all of other hiding. The opponent will think there is only one guy and start being physical, and the moment he starts, we all disperse and then you know what happens

We can very much do the same thing out here, but I think we are all grown up now and will try to be sophisticated and all. However, trust me guys, it brings a lot of relief in doing such social work

Last edited by Ranjan Sharma : 3rd June 2010 at 14:13.
Old 3rd June 2010, 14:08   #145
Senior - BHPian

The best solution right now is to get hold of one kannada rakshana vedike flag and pin it up on your rides.While in rome do as the romans do.It is not 100% fullproof but will act as a deterrent.

@Alter_Ego, you mean thugs are romans, right? Local people do not do this !
Old 3rd June 2010, 14:10   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Thanks.
Did not know that it is called the Aranya junction.
Its just that it has a small restaurant cum bar named aranya to its left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Mr Mirza actually mailed my friend and asked him to come to the HSR police station regarding this issue.
Do follow up on this meeting and post the conclusion.Would be insightful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjan Sharma View Post
Guys,

Most probably this is going to come to an end very soon.
Ahem!! These things never end.Most probably if the police tightens vigil they might lie low for a while and again resurface.
These scumbags are used to the normal police routine.

Quote:
@Alter_Ego, you mean thugs are romans, right? Local people do not do this !
Srishiva,
Wow!! you have a great command over english.Anyways never mind.No use replying to you.
Else you would again infer something else from my reply.For your info, the other half(my mom's) of my family is kannadiga if that helps with your reasoning.
Man some people will always find something nasty even if you never meant to.

Last edited by Alter_Ego : 3rd June 2010 at 14:15.
Old 3rd June 2010, 14:23   #147
BANNED

Quote:
Man some people will always find something nasty even if you never meant to.
You even replied. To ignore is the best policy. As soon as I read it, the troll alert started buzzing in my head.
Old 3rd June 2010, 14:26   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
You even replied. To ignore is the best policy. As soon as I read it, the troll alert started buzzing in my head.
you are absolutely right.
But couldn't help but straighten up some facts.

But that was really good. the troll alert
Old 3rd June 2010, 14:33   #149
BANNED

Quote:
2. I carry an air-rifle on the back seat.I had purchased this a couple of weeks ago from Kalasipalayam for fun purposes like shooting cans and all.
Now it has a purpose
All others who are interested this one does not require a license.
OT-Can you help me in buying one for me?

I need it for Humans as well as Dogs. The street dogs come and create a scene in front of my house (Barking fight) knowing my dogs are locked inside the gate and are new. The same local outsider fight you see (Just kidding, no bashing please)

@Topic - This can certainly come to an end dude. Once they get beaten black and blue, they will think twice before doing it again.

Best medicine for them is, awareness. More people are aware of them, their chances of mugging becomes less.

@Spitfire - ''the troll alert started buzzing in my head. I can imagine you banging your head on the desk after reading that message.

Last edited by Ranjan Sharma : 3rd June 2010 at 14:38.
Old 3rd June 2010, 14:38   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
He is a good guy; had helped me out when i had a issue with the cabbie a few months ago. Ask your friend to meet him and let us know the outcome of the meeting.

Last edited by Hurrycane12 : 3rd June 2010 at 14:41.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks