Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2024, 03:01   #286

Re: Used Superbikes & Big Motorcycles on sale in India

Hi. I am new here. Just curious which sports bike to own if I want to go touring with my wife. Should be good for atleast 400 kms and it should have that proper sports bike feel if I am riding alone. I am not into proper tourer bikes. Thanks.

Mod Note: Your post is very poorly written and this negatively affects the forum experience for other readers. Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use a spell-checker.

Last edited by Axe77 : 22nd February 2024 at 04:51. Reason: Mod Note attached to post.
Old 22nd February 2024, 07:25   #287
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drhimanshu View Post
Hi. I am new here. Just curious which sports bike to own if I want to go touring with my wife. Should be good for atleast 400 kms and it should have that proper sports bike feel if I am riding alone. I am not into proper tourer bikes. Thanks.
You have not specified any budget range or segment however depending on budget and riding experience, if it is a sports tourer you are after, here are some options that you may consider -
  • Kawasaki Ninja 300
  • Yamaha R3
  • Kawasaki Ninja 650
  • Honda CBR650R
  • Kawasaki Ninja 1000
  • Ducati Supersport 950

Yamaha might launch the R7 in India soon. Also, Triumph is gearing up to launch the Daytona 660 sometime later this year, an option worth waiting for.
//M is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2024, 11:13   #288
Team-BHP Support

Agree with //M's list above. Also echo that it'll help refine responses if you can add a ballpark budget to the criteria. Absent that, what //M has listed is most of the relevant options I can also think of, off the bat.

You could perhaps add the Aprilia 457, the Ninja 650 and the upcoming Ninja 500 as well to this list.
Axe77 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2024, 14:55   #289
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drhimanshu View Post
Adding to //M and Axe77 above. Another two bikes you could look at are the BMW R1250RT and maybe the Hayabusa.
VellVector is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2024, 16:11   #290
Senior - BHPian

As M and the others have said mention your budget and more importantly your riding experience. Even with a healthy budget one should have the riding experience to handle proper monster class bikes like the Hayabusa among many others.

Without the above details I would not be in a proper position to recommend anything.

Cheers
Cyborg is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2024, 11:52   #291

Have had the Ninja 650 for the past 3 years, clocking thousands of kilometres and it has been a wonderful experience.

Have taken it for multiple long tours, both single and with a pillion, breakfast rides, and even to the BIC track a couple of times.

Recommend to take multiple test rides, if possible before deciding on on of the bikes, as shortlisted above by M & Axe77
abhi802 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks