Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2006, 00:30   #346

Sounds Awesome but......

Goa meet sounds great......... it would be great to meet everyone, but i am going to GOA a little earlier like from May 2 till May 12th..... so i am well gutted.......

Have a great time...... keep away from the salt water as well guys not you the metal........

Hope to meet some of guys in persom some day......

Sivsk
Old 27th April 2006, 13:58   #347
BHPian

Very few finance guys will be free in May. We publish results in June. so I just have to be out.
Old 27th April 2006, 18:20   #348
BHPian

hi guys,
read Mclarens post , looks like it is going to be an interesting meet.The T shirt design is also good.I would suggest we work out some kind of a schedule for the meet.we should have:

1. lectures/ talks on variuos aspects of motoring

2.excursions to places of interest.

3. Go karting/autocross

4.Cultural programmees, etc

you all are free to add to the list

cheers
Old 27th April 2006, 18:25   #349
Senior - BHPian

1. lectures/ talks on variuos aspects of motoring

A few pints of beer and we will have plenty of these, for free.

2.excursions to places of interest.

The only official excursion permitted is from beachside hut to beach. All others are strictly unofficial and thou shalt be fined for straying - 2 bottles of beer per member present.

3. Go karting/autocross

Vokay Vokay

4.Cultural programmees, etc

(1) above will result in (4), and in case we dont have enough of these lectures/talks you can rest assured that Cultural Programs will follow the administration of Penalties in (2) above - we've covered all possibilities. You are free to indulge in other cultural programs/exchanges but please spare us the details.

Last edited by Steeroid : 27th April 2006 at 18:32.
Old 27th April 2006, 20:21   #350
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
guyz about rooms we paid around 1000 k per room with 4 beds
with a/c
if you want without a/c it was around 600k
its near to beach....but i sugges we should go with A/C because it was quite hot there
This is fine! It would work out to 250 per head and would totally cost 1250 per person for stay alone. What do u guys think?
Old 28th April 2006, 00:53   #351
Team-BHP Support

i'm sure thios must have been thought about earlier, how about each member having their team-bhp handle on the rear windshield of their car. would really help identifying each other.
Picture this: you see this guy wandering around a golden baleno (hood open), you suddenly see Mclaren written on that car, and you realise this is the same suzuki geek from the forums. no offence

manson.
Old 28th April 2006, 08:22   #352
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson
i'm sure thios must have been thought about earlier, how about each member having their team-bhp handle on the rear windshield of their car. would really help identifying each other.
Picture this: you see this guy wandering around a golden baleno (hood open), you suddenly see Mclaren written on that car, and you realise this is the same suzuki geek from the forums. no offence

manson.
i was planning the same .. Going to get some stickers done up for my car by next week.. Will run "mclaren1885 O + " on the rear windows ..

PS : No offense taken , but TBH im more of a honda geek actually .. Ended up with a baleno because they were too many modded hondas around .. Maybe also because i cant afford to mod a VTEC .. LOL ..
Old 28th April 2006, 11:52   #353
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
but TBH im more of a honda geek actually .. Ended up with a baleno
tell me about it, was a baleno person, landed up with a honda when i could not find a bike all thanks to the forum, infact i don't even recall looking for a baleno inspite of me loving the car when people didn't even know the baleno existed.

anmd hence i mentioned by the sticker everyone will know thats the suzuki geek whose escapades they read on the forum.

manson.
Old 28th April 2006, 12:02   #354
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson
Thats a good idea but the only prob is that it wont look good on cars of people like me who were too lazy to use their imagination at the time of signing up!!!

I'd rather put a small sticker on the rear bumper that says "Team-BHP! Redlining Goa" or somethin like that...

Amitoj
PS:McLaren... can u get a sticker for me as well?
Old 28th April 2006, 12:52   #355
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
Thats a good idea but the only prob is that it wont look good on cars of people like me who were too lazy to use their imagination at the time of signing up!!!
thats shudn't really matter, as the reason for the stickers is to help members from different cities identify whacko souls from another city who the communicxate with on the forum, sometimes as early at 3-4 a.m, who gives a damn about how it looks? maybe mclaren copuld help you out with some nice font.

Like you mentioned a team-bhp sticker on the car in addition to the handle would be great as well.

manson.
Old 28th April 2006, 12:53   #356
BANNED

Hey, Its less than a month away and we still havnt confirmed the number of rooms that we wud be requiring in Goa ... Also we will need to send the money across to Rallystar so that he can do the confirmations !! Can we work something out regarding this quickly ... ??

And what happened regarding the t-shirts ... mclaren , u were meant to figure that out so hoping you have gotten that worked out !!!

Cheers
Old 28th April 2006, 15:17   #357
Senior - BHPian

ok guyz just to let you know there is new rule in GOA now NO SMOKING and NO BOOZ in public palces so please keep that in mindand guyz i know one place at kalangut beach where i stayedthat place has a huge open terrace so we all can sit and chill whole night we paid 600 rs per room had four beds... we can find some places where we can get something like open terrace or a backyard..but as we are going as a huge group we have to plan in advance so please update who all coming whats the situation.

Last edited by pdev29 : 28th April 2006 at 15:21.
Old 28th April 2006, 15:32   #358
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdev29
ok guyz just to let you know there is new rule in GOA now NO SMOKING and NO BOOZ in public palces .

Hey, I wonder what does this rule mean .. though even my state has this rule where smoking in public places ain't allowed !! It means Govt buildings, railway stations , shopping malls , etc -- and it is pretty strictly enforced ... So does the beach categorise as a public place and become a no smoking zone ??

Can someone clarify ths pls ..not that its gonna make a differnce ???

Cheers
Old 28th April 2006, 15:47   #359
Senior - BHPian

buddy not only railway station or a park but even Beach,road anything and everything which is not private you can booz and smoke but if a cop catchs you, you have to pay 500 rs i and rallystar spoke about this when we met i believe khadu you messaged rallystar on that coz he told me that
Old 30th April 2006, 00:39   #360
BHPian

wow i would be gr8 to have a team bhp meet

hey its a wonderful idea to have a team bhp meet.......its one of a kind in india.......though im new to team bhp but looking forward to meet new members... its going to be fun in goa hope to make it on time.........
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks