Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2006, 10:47   #271
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Thats great news Rehaan ... So what are the designs u have finally chosen ?? Also could we have u select one design for the GOA Meet so that we could start with the printing soon ??
Mclaren,

I am not going to give up any further details as i dont want to have to backpedal.

I believe GTO has answered the other Qs.

cya
R
Old 12th April 2006, 12:04   #272
BANNED

Hey, ITs mid April already and we still havnt gotten into the details regarding accomodation etc !! Lets not leave it too late or else we might not get anything decent or in the right place ...

Lets nominate one guy from each town/city whose job is to get the final confirmation list and probably collect a token amount and forward that to Rallystar so that he can get the rooms reserved !!

THIS IS THE LAST & FINAL CALL ....

Cheers

PS -- I need to know so that I can get my air tickets done right now ... I'll get them cheaper now than if I have to book at the last moment !!
Old 12th April 2006, 15:46   #273
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Thanks GTO ..

Khaadu , go ahead and get ur tickets .. The bangy boys will be there for sure and so will steeroid ..

I shall speak to all the bangy boys , collect the money too .. But can we have a few quotations on the pricings of accomodation ??
Old 12th April 2006, 22:26   #274
Team-BHP Support

Khaadu, Steeroid, Mclaren et al,

I suggest you guys start getting phone numbers and following up via phone from now on, and posting latest updates in this thread, rather than trying to coordinate everything via posts & PMs. It will be easier this way IMO, and you will get a better idea of who is really serious and who is not.

cya
R
Old 12th April 2006, 23:56   #275
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan

I suggest you guys start getting phone numbers and following up via phone from now on,
Dyou know how much thats going to cost ME? All these chaps will call me on roaming...
Old 13th April 2006, 10:42   #276
BANNED

Quote:

I suggest you guys start getting phone numbers and following up via phone from now on, and posting latest updates in this thread, rather than trying to coordinate everything via posts & PMs. It will be easier this way IMO, and you will get a better idea of who is really serious and who is not.

cya
R
Well i too would agree on that .. Well moderators , could u guys send across chain PMs to all the members about the meet ( i tried doing that but all i could send is 5 pms at a time)with contact numbers of each of the guys from one particular city ??

I think its high time atleast one guy comes up ahead from every city so as to enable us to co-ordinate things better ..

1. Chennai - nitrous ..
2. North India - khaadu ..
3. Bombay - Can u guys pls decide ??
4. Bangalore - v1p3r and mclaren ..

Mods what u can do is put up the names of these guys along with their contact numbers and send a PM across to all members .. That way not only all those who have missed the thread will get to see it but it would help us co-ordinate better too..

PS : contact numbers for v1p3r - 9886306188 & mclaren - 9986370896 ..
Old 13th April 2006, 10:59   #277
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
i tried doing that but all i could send is 5 pms at a time
Mclaren,

Go ahead and write up the PM with whatever you wish to send, as well as make a list of the members IDs you wish to send it to and i will be happy to mass send that PM, but i cannot afford to do the groundwork myself at the moment.

cya
R
Old 13th April 2006, 11:04   #278
BANNED

Quote:
Mclaren,

Go ahead and write up the PM with whatever you wish to send, as well as make a list of the members IDs you wish to send it to and i will be happy to mass send that PM, but i cannot afford to do the groundwork myself at the moment.

cya
R
Thanks a lot for the co-operation .. Shall do so within the next 2 hrs and PM it to u .. Thanks a lot once again ..
Old 13th April 2006, 11:22   #279
BANNED

Hey, I can't seem to get through to Rallystar on his mobile ... wanted to get an idea on the room tariffs !! Anyways I'm getting my ticket done for the 23rd of May so that I'm there with the chilled beers when u guys get in on the 26th ...

Whos been assigned the t-shirt job ?? McLaren, cud you pls look into that ....

Cheers

PS -- My contact no - 9811799439 !!
Old 13th April 2006, 11:39   #280
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, I can't seem to get through to Rallystar on his mobile ... wanted to get an idea on the room tariffs !! Anyways I'm getting my ticket done for the 23rd of May so that I'm there with the chilled beers when u guys get in on the 26th ...

Whos been assigned the t-shirt job ?? McLaren, cud you pls look into that ....

Cheers

PS -- My contact no - 9811799439 !!
Thats great khaadu , see u at goa ..

Shall look into the t-shirts thingy asap ..

Rehaan already sent u the PM , kindly make the necessary changes and send it across to all the members on TBHP (also could u paste a banner from the t-shirts thread in the PMs or a pic of one of the t-shirts which says TBHP meet at goa ??) .. Thanks ..

Edit : Rehaan could u pls add one of the pics of the t-shirts from this post onto the PMs just to add some colour to the meet invite ??
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/180856-post83.html

Thanks ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 13th April 2006 at 11:49.
Old 13th April 2006, 11:56   #281
BANNED

Hey, Another thing .. If I manage speaking to Rallystar, how many rroms shud I ask him to check for ?? Also is the following itinerary what you have in mind ..

26th May -- Reaching Goa in the eve !!
27-28-29 -- Around Goa
30th May -- Departure from Goa ..

Pls correct me if I have it wrong !!

Cheers
Old 13th April 2006, 12:00   #282
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, Another thing .. If I manage speaking to Rallystar, how many rroms shud I ask him to check for ?? Also is the following itinerary what you have in mind ..

26th May -- Reaching Goa in the eve !!
27-28-29 -- Around Goa
30th May -- Departure from Goa ..

Pls correct me if I have it wrong !!

Cheers
Well we could very well do with triple sharing of rooms with each having to pay not more than 500 per day or less .. Unless families are coming too .. I think we will wait for a week and then come up with the numbers on the rooms ..

As far as the itinerary goes , ur quite on bang khaadu ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 13th April 2006 at 12:01.
Old 13th April 2006, 14:03   #283
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
As far as the itinerary goes , ur quite on bang khaadu ..
Keep the meet itself to two days max, not three as discussed. Else it would be an overkill and give you time to get pissed off with seeing the same faces over and over again.

Familiarity breeds contempt.
Old 13th April 2006, 14:10   #284
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Well we could very well do with triple sharing of rooms with each having to pay not more than 500 per day or less ..
This you better let the individuals choose. Members who have left their college days long behind won't be comfortable sharing rooms with people they just met. Last time I shared a house let alone a room was 12 years back.

Also keep it two days as Steeroid said.

Last edited by Samurai : 13th April 2006 at 14:11.
Old 13th April 2006, 14:27   #285
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
This you better let the individuals choose. Members who have left their college days long behind won't be comfortable sharing rooms with people they just met. Last time I shared a house let alone a room was 12 years back.

Also keep it two days as Steeroid said.
I meant guys from one particular city could share a room on triple rent basis .. Like v1p3r , psycho and myself can share one room .. Similarly , all the guys can make groups like this with folks from their own city whom they are familiar with .. Anyways , lets wait for the others to decide on that ..

Well regarding the two days or three days thingy , i guess we should decide that based on what we plan to do .. Like we reach goa on 26th say by evening .. Rest of the day goes in meeting up with everyone .. 27th goes in roaming around goa to all the happening places .. 28th goes in all talks about everything under the sun and the go-karting thingy .. Im sure not all will stay for the entire trip , few may leave early and few might decide to stay on for a few extra days .. So does anyone have a few bright ideas asto what else we could do ??
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks