View Poll Results: Where are we on Sunday, 15TH
Oi Punjab, NH3 41 66.13%
Preetam Dhaba, NH8 22 35.48%
Karnala 9 14.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2012, 19:51   #46
Senior - BHPian

re: Mumbai Meet 15th January 2012 - Drive Igatpuri 7AM - Lunch Oye Punjabi - 12Noon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
No counting you in. You have to add your name to the list. I've added it for you. Request all people who want to join the meet to append their name below.

1. Womanofwheels.
2. Hvkumar (saar. don't get angry. Ladies first. But in the convoy, we will always follow you with me being the last one).
3. Iqbal veerji
4. Gostel
5. F1fan (if you want to see my car lcd set up. My armrest has come in today. so mostly will get all that fit over the weekend).
6. The kicking and screaming guy also known as superselect.
7. Ghodlur

And yes, we can meet at McDs and proceed as a convoy.
Mani, how can you say that we will follow HVK sir,I have already had experience following him during our KASHID meet, it is next to impossible tailing him , he actually FLIES on land and not drive. He cannot be tailed along,one moment he is there next moment he is vanished into thin air.

Jokes apart it is best to meet at Mac as usual but early in the morning is Best,so that we can come back to our homes during decent hrs....Rubb Rakhaa.

Last edited by GTO : 11th January 2012 at 13:15. Reason: Correcting Spelling Errors
Old 5th January 2012, 19:54   #47
Senior - BHPian

re: Mumbai Meet 15th January 2012 - Drive Igatpuri 7AM - Lunch Oye Punjabi - 12Noon

@PlatzdaTurbo
Hoping you too join in and bring in your 3.0 TDi beast. Want to experience it once how does a twice of 250NM feels in comparison to mine 1.6 TDi, if its fine with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shome View Post
Getting married a week later. or (Still figuring out)
Big congratulations from my side and a party is due from your side.

A small request from side. This meet should be involving compared to one we had at BKC in Oct'11. The senior bhpians know each other and are busy with talks and the new bhpians are thinking how do we connect with the senior bhpians. We are freshers and you all are our seniors, just as we have at college.
el lobo 6061 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2012, 19:58   #48
Senior - BHPian

So what is the final venue?
What is the meeting time at McD Kalamboli?
Who is pooling cars with whom?
Old 5th January 2012, 20:02   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
So what is the final venue?
What is the meeting time at McD Kalamboli?
Who is pooling cars with whom?
HV sir, If it is OK I want to join you in your Scorpio from Mac. to feel the drive and imagine travelling to Ladhakh. I will collect my car on the way back....
Old 5th January 2012, 20:08   #50
BHPian

Iqbal veerji - there are people waiting to see your car.

I think now we should write our starting points along with our names in the list. People who want to carpool with others can reach out to others. Whoever is left can call out to everyone in this thread.
Old 5th January 2012, 20:09   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
HV sir, If it is OK I want to join you in your Scorpio from Mac. to feel the drive and imagine travelling to Ladhakh. I will collect my car on the way back....
My pleasure, Iqbalji.
I thought I was going to have the pleasure of hitching a ride in your Camry
Old 5th January 2012, 20:10   #52
Senior - BHPian

i am in!!

Gautam/Kumar keep me posted about it.
Old 5th January 2012, 20:16   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
My pleasure, Iqbalji.
I thought I was going to have the pleasure of hitching a ride in your Camry
Sir my pleasure sir, I and my sons would feel great in accomodating you in our pride.YOU ARE WELCOME SIR, Blessing in diguise your tired scorpio will rest at Mac as it has travelled far off to the hills.
Old 5th January 2012, 20:18   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061 View Post
@PlatzdaTurbo
Hoping you too join in and bring in your 3.0 TDi beast. Want to experience it once how does a twice of 250NM feels in comparison to mine 1.6 TDi, if its fine with you.

Provided we can all make it ,yes i will surely get it.
Thing is, we have our own 'German trio' group of a few Bhpians and we have had 2 drives in the past couple of months. Our German Dash too could be scheduled for the same date. If that happens we might have to pass but if not, then we might join in with you guys. Hence tentative so far.
I have already mentioned a list of who all will come along with me and 2 more could be added to that tentative list -
Speedy
Contagoback

Quote:
@PlatzdaTurbo
Provided we can all make it ,yes i will surely get it.
Thing is, we have our own 'German trio' group of a few Bhpians and we have had 2 drives in the past couple of months. Our German Dash too could be scheduled for the same date. If that happens we might have to pass but if not, then we might join in with you guys. Hence tentative so far.
I have already mentioned a list of who all will come along with me and 2 more could be added to that tentative list -
Speedy
Contagoback
So provided all of us come, it could be around 8 of us in around 5-6 cars.

Last edited by GTO : 11th January 2012 at 13:12. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another!
Old 5th January 2012, 21:34   #55
BHPian

I would like to add my name to the tentative list. May have to go to the native place to attend a cousin's ring ceremony (if decided). If not, me and my humble 2 litre TDi would be present for the meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
Thing is, we have our own 'German trio' group of a few Bhpians...
Do I dare ask who the German ladies would be in the 'trio', apart from your Fraulein of course. (sorry a bit off-topic but couldn't resist asking )
Old 5th January 2012, 21:43   #56
Senior - BHPian

Hi, Could someone please let me know the time we would start from Mumbai ? I am eager to join the meet.
Old 5th January 2012, 22:14   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@PlatzdaTurbo

Big congratulations from my side and a party is due from your side.

A small request from side. This meet should be involving compared to one we had at BKC in Oct'11. The senior bhpians know each other and are busy with talks and the new bhpians are thinking how do we connect with the senior bhpians. We are freshers and you all are our seniors, just as we have at college.
No dear its nothing senior or junior all are in the same boat. Next meet after this one, you too will be comfortable and freely talking to everyone .
relax yaar. You may start with me by sharing my cell nos and interating time to time .
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th January 2012, 22:14   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
I would like to add my name to the tentative list. May have to go to the native place to attend a cousin's ring ceremony (if decided). If not, me and my humble 2 litre TDi would be present for the meet.

Do I dare ask who the German ladies would be in the 'trio', apart from your Fraulein of course. (sorry a bit off-topic but couldn't resist asking )

Fraulein ?? Nope. Not mine
Anyway depends on who comes.
A4 3.0 TDi, BMW 320d, A4 3.2 fsi, Merc ML 320 cdi, BMW 325i, f10 530d - A few would surely join while the others might/might not. Let us first confirm our participation. At this stage its on the probable list.
Old 5th January 2012, 22:30   #59
MX6
Senior - BHPian

WOW. (WoW as well). Look at how the list has grown now. That's one great spark you lit WoW.

Here's the list of people on the meet as of now.

1. Womanonwheels.
2. Hvkumar (saar. don't get angry. Ladies first. But in the convoy, we will always follow you with me being the last one).
3. Iqbal veerji + family
4. Gostel + family
5. F1fan (if you want to see my car lcd set up. My armrest has come in today. so mostly will get all that fit over the weekend) + family
6. The kicking and screaming guy also known as superselect.
7. Ghodlur
8. Firebird
9. El Lobo 6061 VW Vento TDi
10.BolBolero + family
11. Nix1976in
12. salunkhe.vizz
13. souravc
14. yogeshnagpal + wife
15. Raj_5004
16. Shome (why don't you get your fiance along if ok with you? we can have a grand pre-wedding bash!)
17. pdev29
18. Nanduchitnis + wife
19. Caredge + friends / family
Last. MX6 + family.

Tentative list: (hope they all move their names to the confirmed list)

Free2bpowerless
Dippy
Xehaust
Akshay1234
Cartman
Adishenoy
PlatxdaTurbo
lamboguy
scorpiobharath

The meet would be on 15th as per public demand. The place as of now is Karnala bird sanctuary unless someone comes with some better suggestion.

Cheers guys! This is a rocking way to start the new year! Vroom vroom vroooooooom.
Old 5th January 2012, 22:34   #60
Team-BHP Support

How about switching it to a place on the Mumbai-Nasik or Daman road so that we have a brilliant drive on the way there too?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks