Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Where should the 1st December MH Mega Meet be organised?
Lonavala (same ole same ole!) 49 74.24%
Aurangabad (something new!) 17 25.76%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2013, 09:22   #181

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone View Post
This was really a Mega Meet. A truly successful one. 40 cars in total and more than 60 people. Really had a good time. Waiting for the report and the pics.
Hi Guys! It felt wonderful seeing all the snaps! Wish I could join you. Incidentally I was in a Resort site Pauna, Tikone village, working till late midnight on Saturday and was too exhausted to stay till morning. Please let me know about your next meet. I will surely join you.
Old 2nd December 2013, 11:25   #182
BHPian

Re: The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdev29 View Post
P. S.
Can someone share my bike pics please.
Here you go.

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-bike.jpg

Hope this IS your bike.
Old 2nd December 2013, 11:29   #183
Senior - BHPian

Re: The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it

Yes thats my bike. Thanks a ton buddy
Old 2nd December 2013, 11:49   #184
Senior - BHPian

Great Meet Guys!! Looking forward to the pics now!!

Very nice venue for the breakfast leg, very well organised and huge turnout = perfect meet!
Old 2nd December 2013, 16:59   #185
BHPian

Sharing some pics I clicked en route Pawna. Will be uploading some pics of the faces behind the handles soon.

Cheers!
Cartman.
Attached Thumbnails
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0212.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0213.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0215.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0221.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0240.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0290.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0296.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0472.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0241.jpg  

Old 2nd December 2013, 17:02   #186
Senior - BHPian

Superb Stuff. Thoroughly enjoyed it. It was really nice to catch up with Kaushik and Dev after a long time and also met few new BHPians.

Breakfast at Pawna and Lunch at Sunny's was great. I was so sleepy while driving back after having that humongous glass of lassi.

Good part was that my better half also loved the meet. She is getting more interested in cars now which is really cool, for me

Waiting for the experts to draft the report with the awesome pics as usual.
Old 2nd December 2013, 17:26   #187
BHPian

Great meet guys. Lovely to see so many BHPians, whom we till know only by their handles are in person to meet and greet.

Sorry to have missed this opportunity to meet you all. Because of this wretched out of country assignment in Tokyo, else would have joined you guys for sure

Never mind. There is always a next time and I hope that next times comes sooner than later.
Old 2nd December 2013, 17:50   #188
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
Good part was that my better half also loved the meet. She is getting more interested in cars now which is really cool, for me
She is also getting good at telling how much petrol you burn when belting out the exhaust notes for one minute. So watch out!
Old 2nd December 2013, 19:52   #189
BHPian

This was an AWESOME meet. Fantastic turnout of BHPians, their better/buttered () halves and some cute junior BHPians. The venue was ideal and the whole event was very well managed. Kudos to everyone who planned and organised it, did the recce, etc. A big THANK YOU for your wonderful effort.

It was wonderful to meet everyone and make new friends. I loved the drive too - the early morning cruise while the city was not on the road, the ride on the expressway, the 'off-roading' around Pawna - in short, everything.

One suggestion - next time around, can we plan around school holidays? We might have a larger family turnout.
Old 2nd December 2013, 21:41   #190
BHPian

Though been part of Team BHP for many years it was my first mega meet to be attended or say participated and there is no doubt about it that it was amazzzing!!!

Eventful start... Plan to leave at 5:30 AM and meet people at 6:00 AM at Panvel. But what can you expect from a married man? Be on time? NO WAYS!! to add to woes Aman (single guy) who had to car pool me also had to wait outside his house in darkness for good 20 minutes.
Ok we eventually leave at 6:00AM (but that's acceptable right?). Drove at whatever speed to reach panvel, via Palm Beach Road.. cruising smoothly just to be on time, but NO!! Mumbai roads and their weird places of broken uneven patches/ craters would ruin your car.

We reached around 7:00AM at Panvel by then the group had left and were on Expressway and the new meeting point was the food court. The silver hawk was in no mood to drive at snail pace and wanted to see how much can you push me? though driven couple of times on Expressway but the fun of driving early morning on comparatively empty expressway has its own pleasure.

We reached food court at 7:15Am/7:20AM . Met other fellow bhpians and then the convoy started towards Pawna Dam. The experience of driving in convoy, the stares of public, the ride to Pawna Dam was amazing.

Above all meeting other fellow bhpians and having the feeling I know them for years and not first time was priceless.

Looking forward to such more meets also the zombie drives and talking about cars .

PS Statutory warning to married folks and singles who want to get their girls in meets.

We need to arrange a vehicle for girls and also need to have some other topics to engage them also than making them left alone and we get a nice affectionate response from them . (Sarcastic way).

Closing my response with few pics of the meet.
Attached Thumbnails
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1353_1.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1358.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1360_1.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1363.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1364.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1372.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1373.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1374_1.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1382.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1395.nef.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1418_1.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1419.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1421.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1455_1.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1465_stitch.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1487_stitch.jpg  

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_1489_1.jpg  

Last edited by RishiSuri : 2nd December 2013 at 21:50. Reason: speed removed
Old 2nd December 2013, 23:35   #191
BHPian

As promised, here are the faces behind the handles.

RajBajwa
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0177.jpg

Varun (Powertrain)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0198.jpg

Esmail (Esma1981)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0285.jpg

Nilesh (iamhunter)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0288.jpg

Raghav (Superbee)-Swapnil (Swapszone) - Varun (VVB8530)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0332.jpg

Varun (Powertrain) - Raj (Desmosedici) - Aman (amansanc)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0356.jpg

Pritam -
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0357.jpg

Sanjay (SDP)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0345.jpg

Aditya (adishenoy) - Jignesh
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0367.jpg

Cheers!
Cartman
Old 3rd December 2013, 11:43   #192
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiSuri View Post
Though been part of Team BHP for many years it was my first mega meet to be attended or say participated and there is no doubt about it that it was amazzzing!!!
Hello Rishi,

Greetings.

Surprising to know that this was your first T-BHP Meet, despite you being a member since more than 6 years.

Anyways good to meet you & hope you see you once again.

Also the photos have come out really good. I now know one more fantastic use of Sunroof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
As promised, here are the faces behind the handles.
Thank you for the portraits. The pictures are really good. By no means one can believe that you were using this camera for the first time.

Thanks,
Old 3rd December 2013, 14:57   #193
BHPian

It was my First "Mega Meet" and boy it did turn out to be "Mega", from both participation and fun quotient perspective.

5:00 AM starts with your 2 year old are not something that you are very exited about, but it turned out to be a fun filled event for him too and he is very impressed with the FFE show.

Time flies when you are in the company of like minded people, and this meet was no exception. My special thanks is reserved for the team which chose that wonderful location for Breakfast and also the menu. Had some awesome Aloo Paranthas after a long time.

The pictures posted by fellow members are awesome. These gems make the meets timeless. Really feel blessed being part of such a wonderful community and making new friends everytime.
Old 3rd December 2013, 19:31   #194
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
Sharing some pics I clicked en route Pawna. Will be uploading some pics of the faces behind the handles soon.

Cheers!
Cartman.
Thanks for the lovely pics, Cartman! It was great to meet you!

cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiSuri View Post

Closing my response with few pics of the meet.
Thanks for the fantastic pics! I was lucky to have been ahead of you in the convoy for some time....there are some lovely pics of my car!
Old 3rd December 2013, 23:07   #195
BHPian

Some more portraits. Hope you like them.

Ravi (Top-Gear)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0194.jpg

Rohit (engrohit)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0199.jpg

Vivek (1Self)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0419.jpg

Aman (amansanc)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0469.jpg

Avinash (LP640)
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-img_0491.jpg

Cheers!
Cartman

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks