Team-BHP - April 22nd - Pune Meet and Drive to Lavasa
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   April 22nd - Pune Meet and Drive to Lavasa (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/22303-april-22nd-pune-meet-drive-lavasa-2.html)

Quote:

Yes he does, RTech revealed the name at El-Taj when we met after the drive. If I disclose the name, I will get banned.
Lol!!! How could I forget!! Yes, its a classy airline. You only need to know the password to get your personalised boarding card directly from the CEO himself!

@NC: Dude, take a day off work!

@Manson: Stop complaining about every date man!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by swale84 (Post 392194)
Add me to that humble request.....I'm out of town on the 22nd of April..

Add me too..I'll be in Vegas on 22nd April.

Im in too.....kartik..will give u company on my zma....if at all i can keep u in sight tht is......

Shrivz and EVO will really kick my a** hard if I confirm and don't show up! But still, its far away and I can say yes at the moment!

***sigh*** this is turning into another never ending date search. So what date suits the majority?

Quote:

Originally Posted by balenopower (Post 392204)
Im in too.....kartik..will give u company on my zma....if at all i can keep u in sight tht is......

Dont worry the ZMA would be faster on twisties :D have beaten a 954 uphill till midway :I Rule:

yea. On Indian ghats, the smaller the bike, the faster it is!

The Mods need to firm up dates, otherwise things dont move! take a 2 day pole and finalise. wheres Lavasa, and whats the route from mumbai?
Though I'm not in as yet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech (Post 392210)

So we sure know F50 on his LML will beat us all to the climb lol:

Guys me an Techno are going on Saturday for a ride to Lavasa. Will give you guys a heads up on the route in detail.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 392212)
The Mods need to firm up dates, otherwise things dont move! take a 2 day pole and finalise. wheres Lavasa, and whats the route from mumbai?
Though I'm not in as yet!

Good idea. Public Poll added. Please vote guys. Poll closes in 5 days.

I'm fine with any date after 24th Apr.

RTech...can you also add 29th Apr into the poll?

Ok Nuzzler, added April 29th. I think we should limit ourselves to these 3 choices now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech (Post 392210)

Not just Indian ghats even on track a lighter(smaller) bike exits faster than the heavy one. Its the straights where the biggies cream the small ones Even in my case the 954 flew off as soon as it got a staright besides its rear was slipping on white marker lines.

Here a pic of Lavasa twisties from WikiMapia :)

Lavasa on WikiMapia

Btw so far am fine with all the dates :-)

count me in guys,any date is fine but preffered one is May1st

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogi1771 (Post 392268)
count me in guys,any date is fine but preffered one is May1st

Let me kill the spirits for a bit 1st May will be a dry day.. I am in for any date nevertheless.