Team-BHP - April 22nd - Pune Meet and Drive to Lavasa
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   April 22nd - Pune Meet and Drive to Lavasa (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/22303-april-22nd-pune-meet-drive-lavasa-4.html)

Though I prefer a 2nd or 4th Sat Week end- any Sunday/ Holiday should be fine!
If I'm in town -I need "short" notice! So count me in!

[HTML]It's got something for everyone. We meet, we drive, we ride, we meet again, we chill by a barbeque, we down a few cold ones,[/HTML]

....and we camp for the night with tents,sleeping bags et all????Night out in the open Sky...

Rahul.

Any date fine for me at this point in time.. But plz no dry day..

good with the 29th of april and 1st of may as of now.
22nd might just be possible if my m.com exams are done with by then.

manson.

Guys,

Am in for the 22nd as of now. Will be going out of town on holiday 25th onwards for about 2 weeks with family.

Viper

Thinking of selling the scooby, and buying an M3, which is on offer, so dont know which car I'll come in, if im in town!

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 392871)
Thinking of selling the scooby, and buying an M3, which is on offer, so dont know which car I'll come in, if im in town!

:Shockked: Stick with the Scooby! Far better suited to fast driving on our roads I would think.

AND get the M3 as well :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 392871)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech (Post 392877)
:Shockked: Stick with the Scooby! Far better suited to fast driving on our roads I would think.

AND get the M3 as well :)

Now that Sir, is some real top-quality advice!!! Get the M3 (the E46 is an all-time favourite of mine!!) and please don't sell the Scooby! Please pretty please!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVO6 (Post 392604)
But plz no dry day..

Organisers please note the comments in bold & follow them!!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05
Nooooo!please:

Quote:

Stick with the Scooby! Far better suited to fast driving on our roads I would think.

AND get the M3 as well
Yes agree:

Me in too & any date is fine with me but will be as passenger this time.

I won't be able to confirm any darned date. Shall know only last minute. :mad:

And scooby, please don't sell the Scooby.
Noooo scooby don't sell the Scooby.
scooby don't sell the Scooby.

Scooby?

SCOOBY!

Scooooooooooby??!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 392326)
Can this drive be arranged around Bangalore?! We'll ensure a great drive and an ekdum mast farmhouse with birds even. Pretty please?!

Ok, we'll have a meet. No coffee too. Now it's up to you.

And I agree. Don't sell the Scooby, scooby!

Guys,
Is everyone considering the fact that If some of us have to stay over in pune for a nite the lodging cost is gonna be close to about Rs. 750 per person per nite.. Coz if 3 ppl stay in one room which will cost about 2000-2200 per nite..
Cheersss

We did a ride to Lavasa this morning. Techno clicked about a 100 pictures and a few videos. The road is fantabulous and I am sure you guys will enjoy this one more than Amby Valley. It was my first ride to this place and I plan to go again tomorrow morning. Except for gravel on a few corners and a toppled Scorpo there is absolutely nothing wrong with this route.
And as Evo said, pls post your confirmations once the dates are fixed so that we can make some hotel arrangements for an overnight stay!

no overnite3 stay for e as ill be travelling on 22nd nite (if i dont go before that) but din toh hai na to spend with al u guys... but only if on the 22nd

If people are up for it, and dates are convenient, Dormitory style sleeping arrangments with shower rooms, toilets, meals and booz can be made available at a friend's stud farm, so that way an economical package can be worked out.

This place is on the outskirts of Pune, before Talegaon. Its about 3kms from the Somatne Phata / Pimpri - Chinchwad exit on the expressway.

for more details about the place: Japalouppe Equestrian Center - Horse Riding School, Talegaon