Team-BHP - April 22nd - Pune Meet and Drive to Lavasa
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   April 22nd - Pune Meet and Drive to Lavasa (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/22303-april-22nd-pune-meet-drive-lavasa-3.html)

Yes Kiran, 1st May will be a dry day...so no daaru will be available guys, as if i care... cause i dont drink..lol. But daaru is required otherwise it wont be fun..

A Farm house with booz, music and food can be arranged once the dates are confirmed!!

Count me in and voted for 22nd April..

Can this drive be arranged around Bangalore?! We'll ensure a great drive and an ekdum mast farmhouse with birds even. Pretty please?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 392326)
Can this drive be arranged around Bangalore?! We'll ensure a great drive and an ekdum mast farmhouse with birds even. Pretty please?!

You mean can we have a crawl around Bangalore right? No way, even with the bird offer!! Come to Mumbai for the weekend Maggie, it'll be much more fun than being stuck in a jam for the whole drive!

Will be able to make it for this meet on any of these days...so iam in too..

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 392187)
1st of May 2007. Its a holiday for all Maharashtra and thats another reason to celebrate.

No holiday for me and it's also a dry day. It's a long time to go, but, for me, 22nd and 29th, both look alright.

I am in if its on sunday, i wont be able to make it on 1st.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 392355)
You mean can we have a crawl around Bangalore right? No way, even with the bird offer!! Come to Mumbai for the weekend Maggie, it'll be much more fun than being stuck in a jam for the whole drive!

Oh Ragman trust me - I wanna. Unfortunately my office timelines are on Venus time with a day consisting of more than 24 hours :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdev29 (Post 392409)
I am in if its on sunday, i wont be able to make it on 1st.

Then 2 hrs before the meet dont say iam out...;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech (Post 392198)
Lol!!! How could I forget!! Yes, its a classy airline. You only need to know the password to get your personalised boarding card directly from the CEO himself!
@NC: Dude, take a day off work!
@Manson: Stop complaining about every date man!!

I second that. Im in for the 22nd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8guzzler (Post 392200)
Add me too..I'll be in Vegas on 22nd April.

Good then you can fill me in coz ill be in Vegas around the 29th..

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 392411)
Oh Ragman trust me - I wanna. Unfortunately my office timelines are on Venus time with a day consisting of more than 24 hours :mad:

Right Danalan, PDEV29 be there for sure or you foot the entire bill for the next meet...what say guys..(thats for ditching at the Nth hour last time)

C'mon Mahesh make it for this one. Its gonna be a lot of fun trust me.
For those who came in late, Im in for the 22nd. Im not here on the 1st and its a DRY DAY....:Shockked:

The poll can be put to most effective use by throwing in a multiple choice option.
A person who can make it on all the three days can yet only vote for one.
Farmhouse: A friend has a beautiful one at Jirad, Alibaug.

manson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 392447)
The poll can be put to most effective use by throwing in a multiple choice option.
A person who can make it on all the three days can yet only vote for one.
Farmhouse: A friend has a beautiful one at Jirad, Alibaug.

manson.

agree: I can make it on the 29th of April or 1st of May....
this way we'll know which date will have the largest turnout once its frozen.

Suhail

Lord, give me the strenght to backslap manson so that he'll fly with an equal amount of velocity to the lavasa main gate...
you and your jirad/mandwa/alibag!!!

jeez...

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrivz (Post 392460)
Lord, give me the strenght to backslap manson so that he'll fly with an equal amount of velocity to the lavasa main gate...

AMEN................