Team-BHP - April 22nd - Pune Meet and Drive to Lavasa
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   April 22nd - Pune Meet and Drive to Lavasa (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/22303-april-22nd-pune-meet-drive-lavasa-5.html)

1. lets fix the date. This will be done by Tuesday latest.
2. Lets see what the majority want i.e. overnight or not.

I have a place in Pune as well, and I'm sure we can squeeze in a lot of people there, so that's really not problem.

yeah man i am in for the overnight stay provided there is booze

And i'm in for the overnight too if we have all the kabab shabab types :)

Lets leave on 30th April evening , stock up booze , have an awesome bonfire party in Pune, next morning go to LAVASA and the have lunch at Sunny-Da-Dhaba and come back !

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrivz (Post 393371)
... Dormitory style sleeping arrangments with shower rooms, toilets, meals and booz can be made available at a friend's stud farm ...

:Shockked: Am definitely out of this one.

Going by the general behaviour at past meets, what with all the kissing & cuddling, methinks this is gonna be the first T-BHP all-male boinkfest.

YUKK!!! :eek:

keep your fantasies to yourself elf. We just wanna know who is in for the drive and who is not.

Done, I'm in for the stay too, of course booze is a mandatory requirement :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by elf (Post 393492)
:Shockked: Am definitely out of this one.

Going by the general behaviour at past meets, what with all the kissing & cuddling, methinks this is gonna be the first T-BHP all-male boinkfest.

YUKK!!! :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech (Post 393506)
keep your fantasies to yourself elf. We just wanna know who is in for the drive and who is not.

I know this is OT, but ROTFLMAO hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa:uncontrol rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech (Post 393506)
... We just wanna know who is in for the drive and who is not. ...

Oh, so I geddit. Lure them in for the drive for the day, & then take advantage of the alcohol & fatigue in the night eh!

You Domino's delivery boys are quite crafty... :D

But behave. You're married now. A one off might be explained away as "it just happened, baby, I'm sorry".

A full on boinkfest. ... :Shockked:

Oh My Goodness!! Another one happening???

But, What is this Boinkfest and other stuff I hear about? Yuckkkkkkk!! rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrivz (Post 393371)
If people are up for it, and dates are convenient, Dormitory style sleeping arrangments with shower rooms, toilets, meals and booz can be made available at a friend's stud farm, so that way an economical package can be worked out.

This place is on the outskirts of Pune, before Talegaon. Its about 3kms from the Somatne Phata / Pimpri - Chinchwad exit on the expressway.

for more details about the place: Japalouppe Equestrian Center - Horse Riding School, Talegaon

Oye, you know whom there?!. I've known them for ages. Nice place to take a pit stop, though lil too Rustic for the night, youll will enjoy the place though.
and still waiting for the last part of the video of our meet!!?

yeah, I've known them for about 6 yrs now.. Rohan's a great friend of mine!

I need to compress the videos scooby, they're about 306MB.. gimme till tomorrow..

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrivz (Post 393668)
yeah, I've known them for about 6 yrs now.. Rohan's a great friend of mine!

I need to compress the videos scooby, they're about 306MB.. gimme till tomorrow..

Is it possible for you to give both yours and jitus videos on 1 cd to me?shall appreciate it!
Rohans a nice boy, seen him growing up. Sameer was a dear friend of ours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 393617)
Oh My Goodness!! Another one happening???

But, What is this Boinkfest and other stuff I hear about? Yuckkkkkkk!! rl:

you dont wanna know bro, u dont

The poll is indicating 22nd april as the fav........interesting....