Team-BHP - April 22nd - Pune Meet and Drive to Lavasa
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   April 22nd - Pune Meet and Drive to Lavasa (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/22303-april-22nd-pune-meet-drive-lavasa-8.html)

Ok Guys a full report on Lavasa ride is up here

P220, ZMA, Unicorn's Early Morning Ride to Lavasa(Lots of Pics)

I'm out too if it is 22...:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 395473)
A BIG thanks to all those who voted for the 22nd and just PUT AN END to my idea of joining the drive.

If it's 22nd then I am out for sure.

Warning - All those who voted for 22nd , be wary.One moderator will be watching you like a hawk. :p

Anways - enjoy the road , take a lot of pics and videos and post them for people like me to feel more blue.

Gautam,
Everyone is working man.. Me too is off on Thrusdays.. Just take a break and come for the trip.. U have to work all your life..
I am sure u can take days off..
Cheersssssss

and . .. i get done wth my exams on the 17th, so i'm probably in for the 22nd as well :)

manson.

Just want to know how far is lavasa from mumbai & what route should we take? .....really liked those roads.

Yeah. Some info on the distance between Bombay - Lonavala & Lonavala - Lasciviousasa would be nice.
Or is it Bombay - Poona & Poona - Lasciviousasa?

Also, for gas guzzlers like mine, which would be a good place to get HP Power from a company pump with an electronic dispensing machine along the way? My range is cr@p! :mad:

Plan to ask wifey to come along. Good idea? Also, won't be taking passengers. Wanna enjoy the road. Am selfish, but then I don't get too many breaks.

Mumbai - Pune ~ 190kms
Pune - Lavasa ~ 40kms
Total travelling (round trip) = 460kms

@elf: there's a company owned HP pump on the expressway with Electronic despensing units and Power..

Err, where on the Expressway, dear shrivelz? Post Lonavala / pre Lonavala?

Post Lonavala would be better, as don't need to refuel pre. Gas tank range (1/2 tank) in city is currently 135-150 kms, which sucks.

Don't expect any better (worse, in fact) on a long distance run due to the revving, etc.

Also plan to stay at a hotel in Poona. Sagar Plaza, Blue Diamond & the Holiday Inn are decent I understand. Any idea on the rates?

Refuse to stay with on a horse-farm with some of you donkeys as overnight companions. :p

Is this an overnight thing or a one day trip?

manson.

lets make it a overnight trip members

O wasters of nature's resources, burners of our precious fossil fuels and people that get excited seeing empty stretches of tar laid out on roads that go to meaningless or useless places, I shall join thee in this quest for fun.

If it's overnight I am willing to sleep with Rtech.

I am only open to either being passenger, as I do not like driving aimlessly. Will anyone have me as a passenger?

I am planning to drive Sam. You can hop on with me :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 396066)
... I am willing to sleep with Rtech. ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 396067)
... I am planning to drive Sam. ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 396066)
... I am only open to either ...

And so the boinkfest begins. :Shockked:

Forget a hotel in Poona, I'm sleeping in Kathmandu for this one.

Elf,

There is a COCO (company owned company operated) HP pump (POWER) at khopoli just after the first toll booth from Mumbai to Pune.. Else u can fill at the COCO BP pump (SPEED) just after the 2nd toll booth which is 30 km from Pune...

Can bring wife along.. My wife wud be there too if any ladies gonna join in..

All the hotels u have mentioned are at about 6500-9000 a nite..
Sagar Plaza would be about 6500 Blue D and Holiday Inn ( Now Sun'n'Sand) will be at 9000 per nite...

Cheersssssssss

Quote:

Originally Posted by elf (Post 396017)

Also plan to stay at a hotel in Poona. Sagar Plaza, Blue Diamond & the Holiday Inn are decent I understand. Any idea on the rates?

Hey,

If you want can book you a room/cottage in the Turf Club. Not sure of the current rates but I think the cottages are track facing and go for about 2.5k.

Viper