Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2008, 00:09   #196
Senior - BHPian

pics from my cell

ok everyone of you who were eagerly waiting for the pics from cell phone, here they are:

Hyderabad August 2008 meet.-dsc00001.jpg

Hyderabad August 2008 meet.-dsc00346.jpg

raj.
Old 29th July 2008, 13:49   #197
BHPian

I'm Back

Sorry for getting back to this after > a week! I was out with High Fever for the whole week. Not sure if it was the 10-12 Pegs of Liqour or the other stuff that some of us had later on? But in any case it was a great meet. Only Tirth knows how i managed to get home since i was barely in my senses! Luckily i had left my car @ Office and hitched a ride with Himanshu.
Old 29th July 2008, 14:42   #198
BHPian

Weekend of 15th August

Guys -

Change of plans on my end for the 15th August Weekend. My Bro in law is coming down from Bangy with his wife and we (Me and Wife) we heading off to Sri Sailam for the weekend. I have already booked rooms at the Punnami Guest House for the 15th Night. A/C rooms are available for INR 1200 per room which can accomodate 2+1 (extra person chargeable).

APTDC :: Accommodation : Srisailam

Feel free to check out the links.

I would definitely encourage any other members to join me (In their respective cars since i already have 4 in mine ).

Any takers?
Old 29th July 2008, 18:02   #199
Distinguished - BHPian

@Amit, good to see you back. Hope you have fully recovered from the fever. Also, hope the other issue got settled amicably? Look forward to details offline.

So you changed your plan to Srisailam? So planning to devote the weekend to god? that's nice. Because, the favorite stuff is not available in that location.

Btw, the drive to Srisailam will be the most enjoyable. Do check your tyre pressure and carry the spare tyre too as one particular ghat section is terribly lonely with only "monkeys" seen all over the place.
Old 29th July 2008, 18:59   #200
BHPian

@Mobike008 -

I know man....that night killed me totally.Good that i decided not to drive. I just got home and passed out! Maybe if i was driving i wouldnt have had so much to drink But the stuff was GOOD!

Yes i have switched plans since in laws coming in this side. Vishakapatnam was turning out too far from Bangy so changed it to Sri Sailam.

How come you're backing out of the Mid Way Meet?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks