Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2008, 13:37   #136
Senior - BHPian

Cooldude....heres a suggestion...while going in the evening, i suggest you tie up with Avi (Mobike 008) and while coming back, I will drop u since I have to go to Gachibowli.

thing is, since I will start from g'bowli at 615, I will be stuck in Madhapur traffic big time. So, I plan to avooid that and take the film nagar route. Hence will not be crossing lv Prasad.
Old 17th July 2008, 13:45   #137
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it. I have been traveling like crazy off-late and on 18th I have to attend an official party in HICC.

Have fun people!
Old 17th July 2008, 13:49   #138
Team-BHP Support

Hmmm. OT but since you mentioned, where is this Wine Spot? I have most probably crossed this place many times but can not recollect where it exactly is. Everywhere else Tiger sells for minimum 70 bucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Deb, in the wine spots Tiger is available for 60 bucks.
Old 17th July 2008, 13:50   #139
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodore_ftw View Post
I like the way you say "attack on alcohol"

I'm assuming you're meaning "Leave no survivors!" and "Take no Prisoners!" cheers:
Exactly. But, If we don't remain sober, then we may end up being POW's ( Prisoner of War) and the camp would be the nearest PS ( Police Station)

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
Cooldude....heres a suggestion...while going in the evening, i suggest you tie up with Avi (Mobike 008) and while coming back, I will drop u since I have to go to Gachibowli.

thing is, since I will start from g'bowli at 615, I will be stuck in Madhapur traffic big time. So, I plan to avooid that and take the film nagar route. Hence will not be crossing lv Prasad.
Himanshu, as i mentioned, i may leave the campus early around 5:30pm and don't intend to take the KBR Park-> LV Prasad Route, thats messy big time.

I will be coming from Microsoft-> Mehdipatnam Road->Left towards Whisper Valley-> Right towards Road 12. Banjara Hills-> Left towards Cancer Hospital-> Head towards Road No.10 ( HSBC, Karvy Office Road)-> Take left towards Taj Krishna-> Right towards Khairtabad and Himayathnagar.

What a long road description story to say, i will be going home, freshen up and join the party!

Sorry Cooldude, please dont rely on me, i am quite un-reliable

Why don't you take a rick from LV Prasad to the venue, its hardly 3-4kms and Himanshu can drop you back home.
Old 17th July 2008, 14:17   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I know. I deliberately said 15 minutes before so we can settle down and spearhead our attack on alcohol at sharp 7:30pm
I request everyone to come by well before time We can't afford to waste a single minute as we only have 3 hours(7.30 to 10.30)

At tandoor it was a day long affair.
Old 17th July 2008, 14:23   #141
BHPian

Quote:
So, I plan to avooid that and take the film nagar route. Hence will not be crossing lv Prasad.
Himanshu - Which route are you planning on taking? Are you going to be taking the relatively new bypass road from Gachibowli that connects to the Outer Ring Road? In that case i will need to figure out where to meet you . Since i am in Hitec City (Raheja Mind Space) i could also come towards Gachibowli and park my ride there someplace and then hook up with you.

Last edited by theodore_ftw : 17th July 2008 at 14:24.
Old 17th July 2008, 14:26   #142
Senior - BHPian

Amit, dont worry, I will pick you up from Axis bank/NIFT at 620, irrespective of teh route
Old 17th July 2008, 15:00   #143
BHPian

Quote:
Amit, dont worry, I will pick you up from Axis bank/NIFT at 620, irrespective of teh route
Done...Thanks mate. I may meet up with you either @ HDFC or Opp Ginger Court depending on how i get to either location. But i'll let you know.
Old 17th July 2008, 15:07   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude1988765 View Post
Are you absolutely sure about this ? When i enquired they said 2 veg and 2 non veg snacks unlimited.

Will call again today and confirm.

@himanshu Also i wanted to make sure that you would be going back the same way.

Any other member can offer me a ride from the ibp petrol bunk on sri nagar colony road would make it extremely convenient as i would have to walk from there to the main road otherwise. If not possible no issues i will either walk or take a rick to the main road.
I suggest you call the manager at the number I have posted. I'd had a personal chat with him last night. I do remember that he said that there would be only one sizzler, and other items would be charged as per menu.
Perhaps he meant 'served' as per menu, instead of 'charged' as per menu.
Please do call him up.
Old 17th July 2008, 17:50   #145
Senior - BHPian

If i am right, a sizzler would be more than enough for a person as a starter. "ek aadmi kitna khayega?"
We will be having main course also!!
Old 17th July 2008, 17:59   #146
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
If i am right, a sizzler would be more than enough for a person as a starter. "ek aadmi kitna khayega?"
We will be having main course also!!
Sizzler is supposed to be main course.
Starters i will enquire about after 7 30 as i can directly speak to the restaurant in question. (clantro)
Old 17th July 2008, 18:13   #147
Senior - BHPian

I just spoke to Gulati and he confirmed that the offer was for one sizzler per head and unlimited drinks only. There are no starters.
Old 17th July 2008, 20:02   #148
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
wow!!!

Just looking at the pace at which this thread is growing, i think every new thread(I start) for the hyderabad meet is bound to cross 100 posts. This one has already crossed 100 (i think it will cross 200 way before the actual meet in August).
Zappo are you keeping an eye on this aspect also???

raj.

ahem, antey anna this thread you had a litttle assitance from me

btw guys how about barbeque nation? all inclusive is about 450, drinks would be charged seperately.

Last edited by aadix : 17th July 2008 at 20:04.
Old 17th July 2008, 20:14   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
I just spoke to Gulati and he confirmed that the offer was for one sizzler per head and unlimited drinks only. There are no starters.
I just got of the phone with clantro (spoke to the maitre d) and he said it was including starters.

@vnabhi who did you speak to. This is damn irritating getting conflicting news from the same hotel
Old 17th July 2008, 20:43   #150
Senior - BHPian

venue???

Its Thursday evening and the venue not yet decided!!!

Never mind, since I have the numbers of all the folks who are coming to the meet, i can inform them any time.

To add more kunfusion:

How about the Ohri's - I just got to know that the chief chef of ohri's stays in our building. I will contact him and let you all know. ..... let the kunfusion kuntinue.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks