Team-BHP - For All Car Lovers - Keeping Your Car Clean
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Technical Stuff (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/)
-   -   For All Car Lovers - Keeping Your Car Clean (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/16918-all-car-lovers-keeping-your-car-clean-18.html)

Hey guys tried what Rudra had suggested earlier for making the tyres look sparkling clean.

Guess what ? Simply awesome :) . Glycerine mixed with water and applied to the tyres.
Makes a good feast for the eyes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 537188)
Hey guys tried what Rudra had suggested earlier for making the tyres look sparkling clean.

Guess what ? Simply awesome :) . Glycerine mixed with water and applied to the tyres.
Makes a good feast for the eyes.

Unfortunately it comes off after a wash and needs to be applied therafter. actually no big deal as it is so cheap and effortless in application.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandeep108 (Post 338105)
To prevent:
1. Examine local gaadi dhone wala hands - if he wears any rings/kada fire him and hire somebody else.
2. Check the cloth he is using. Should be soft and not stiff thick cloth.
3. Take trouble to see his method. Most dhone wala / drivers do a lot of dry wiping. So dust acting like abrasive creates swirl marks. Ensure he uses lots of water and no dry wiping.

To remove: Try any decent brand sratch and swirl remover.

For peace of mind: Such things, like scratches, dings and dents are unavoidable so have courage and peace of mind to accept the things you cannot change.

The last line is such sensible advise and yet so difficult to follow :-(

All these posts are with regard to [mostly] exteriors. I just had an interior detailing job done for Rs: 1300 at a place near the BDA complex in Indiranagar, Bangalore and its absolutely amazing. My interiors look like new.

Doc, are you talking about Hot Tracks there?

i think he is referring to the first shop on to your left, as soon as you enter the road after bda towards methods

:):)Rudra, Jaggu,

Yes if you drive on the service road after BDA parallel to old Madras Rd its just after the water tanker guys - you take a left and its the first shop/garage. This is on the same road which meets up with CMH rd.[and I also know the rep that Padiwal has but this guy does a great job]

Hope this extremely confusing direction is clear to someone at least :-)

Doc,
I think that's Hot Tracks only,am I right ? It's the one at the corner isn't it ?I'm still confused ;-)

Yup Kaushik, but I dont think a Hot Tracks board is there - not sure though.

Check out the India delears for Turtule Wax:

Turtle Wax - Asia

Technical Parts Company (India) P. Ltd.
209, Lal Bungalow,
Ameerpet,
HYDERABAD - 500 016 (Andhra Pradesh)
India
Telefax : 0091 40 340 3703/340 0244( Old No's)
E-mail : [COLOR=#0000ff]tpcind@satyam.net.in[/COLOR]

Some of the Sonax products are sold across Shell filling stations stores...

Could someone list down the car care products and its price range , this qill be helpful with many fake Chinese stuff in the market...

The Professional Car Care Centre

You can find all car care products and its price range in this website.

Hellcat

can the body of the car be wiped dry with newspaper after the washing.

the washing guy did this on my car and i was skeptical about that. so looking

for answers.

Cleaning the car with newspaper is not advisiable, it may at times leave swril marks on the paint surface.

For glass its the direct silicon and is hardly bound compared to paint on a metal.

Others many have some more ideas on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellcat (Post 540191)
The Professional Car Care Centre

You can find all car care products and its price range in this website.

Hellcat

Thanks Hellcat that was helpful.