Services will not be free. But if they need to replace any defective part (part should not be in the exception list of the warranty booklet), it will be replaced under warranty and you will not be charged for that.
I also have an extended warranty on my 07 civic. Will my services be free or will they have to be paid for? if so approx how much woudl it set me back by? My RS used to cost me 12k for every service. Stupid question i guess.
Why would services be free?
Oil change services cost around 2700 + tax with synth and 1200+tax with mineral.
Last edited by ImmortalZ : 13th February 2010 at 19:24.
Happened to see the Honda Nepal site. Even there they provide HID, steering audio controls, lighted glove box, 6-CD changer, power windows control with remote keys, 205/65/R16 tires and 11 color choices for Civic! I wonder what they are doing here. See the link below
1) This is my first car with ABS. I have read at many places that one can 'feel' ABS in action when you brake. But I feel no difference from my previous car (an optra base). But, I do feel that the braking efficiency is lower compared to the optra. Yes, now I have to plan the brakes well in advance. How do I check if something is wrong?
2) The car has been with me for around 2.5 months now, and the bottom has hit speedbreakers a number of times now. Am scared to let anybody sit in the rear seats. I have also read that the suspension has been stiffened in the 2009 facelifted version. Now, has anybody got their suspensions changed to the new stiffened ones? Not under warranty, of course, I can pay, if it does not cost a fortune.
3) Have anyone here availed the services of 3M car detailing at Honda ASC? How good are they with interior cleaning? What do they cost?
4) The extended warranty of the car expired in Oct 2009. Can I buy further extended warranty? I remember that it was possible in the USA. Of course, by third party guys, but they were ready to provide extended warranty for my 1999 Accord.
ps: Mine is a Sep 2006 Civic, which I bought, used, in Dec 2009.
1. The civic brakes are quite good. Possibly your brakes need servicing.
2. The civic ground clearance is generally on par with most cars, probably you are not slow enough or the rear suspension has a problem.
3. The Honda ASC cleaning is quite good in my experience.
4. You can try Roadworx or similar, but I doubt anybody will offer much once extended warranty has expired.
Since you bought a used car, I would suggest a thorough service by Honda ASC.