Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2023, 21:51   #241
BHPian

Re: Red Rage - Mahindra XUV7OO - Initial Ownership Review

Hello Mr. Mudhalaipatti,

Just wanted to catchup with you on couple of things:
1. Are you using XP95 or trying COCO bunks in Coimbatore - If yes, do share your experience
(bw, if you are still in CBE, try the SSS Petrol Bunk at Singanallur).

2. How is your City and Highway FE stands now in CBE?

3. We are planning for a small owners meeting at CBE, just wanted to ask if you would be interested.

Look forward to your views.
rudra_shiv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th March 2023, 20:43   #242
BHPian

Holy cow, I'm in awe of your writing! I have recently booked the XUV700 (The "I Booked my Car" Thread) and came here to read ownership reviews of the AX7 petrol manual variant, thinking I'll read the first couple of pages of the three we have here—but I wasn't expecting to dedicate half a Sunday reading 17 pages of a single review! Even your video of Kerala and that one short video in the beginning showing the auto folding ORVMs were absolutely awesome. Thank you for putting in so much effort into this thread. It is a fantastic contribution to this forum.

As you can read in the post linked above, I changed my booking from an MG Hector to the XUV700. I was wary of the latter because the official review mentioned that you can expect niggles from a complex Mahindra, but I genuinely wasn't expecting them to be so plentiful. On the one hand, it's extremely difficult to even consider another vehicle now that I've test driven the XUV700, but on the other, I cannot see myself devoting so much time and mental energy to keeping it in shape.

My Ford Ecosport has been my primary car for five years now and it's been an absolutely trouble free ownership experience for four of the five years. There was one year where I was stranded with the vehicle on multiple occasions because of a faulty battery, but once that was fixed, it has been smooth sailing. I plan to read the other XUV700 ownership reviews to gain a sense of how widespread the issues are, but what's your opinion (biased or otherwise)?
aryayush is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th April 2023, 14:06   #243
BHPian

Hi, I noticed that you’ve installed the dashcam with power tap from the usb port up front. Can you confirm if these ports are 12v or your cam requires lower capacity? I’m asking for a friend who is considering a Redtiger model.

Thanks
Mlanuk is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks