Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2023, 14:09   #301

Re: Asterix, my 2021 Force Gurkha | The adventure begins

Hi Manuuj, I have been following your thread for a long time. Infact I visited khan market in January and immediately recognized your car which was parked there.

I have been seriously considering the gurkha as I like its on road comfort. I just have a few reservations.

1: How is the nose dive under braking? I test drove the previous generation gurkha and that had a lot of nose dive.

2: What are your thoughts on the very short service interval of just 4 months? This might be a deal braker for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Asterix, my 2021 Force Gurkha | The adventure begins-img_03351.jpg  

Old 25th June 2023, 14:04   #302
BHPian

Re: Asterix, my 2021 Force Gurkha | The adventure begins

Thank you for such a detailed and descriptive review. Congrats Manuuj on your beautiful "Asterix". It sure is a stunner especially with all the modifications. Gurkha's interiors were much hyped for its lack of quality and functionality. Your post has helped changed that outlook.

Ride quality alongwith good off roading capability and decent cabin are the main strengths of this vehicle which gives it a huge advantage over Thar (i still do not understand why Thar is oversubscribed. Thar has got very poor ride quality.)

I am eagerly waiting for the five door version. This might position itself as a family vehicle too.

Glad to know that Force has got an amazing after sales service too.

Though the design bears resemblance to The G Class, I feel it is not a blatant copy. I would call it inspired. It does hold its individuality against the The G Class.

What about spares and servicing? Are they costly?What the normal timeline for a routine service?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks