Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2023, 09:18   #166
BHPian

Re: The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT

Hey RavevAvi - With the help of your thread, I was able to get my ASC to fit TPMS for my AX5. Thank you.
5 sensors - ~Rs.5k
labour - Rs.1k
Question : I do not see TPMS indication for spare wheel. is it expected? Do we see pressure/temp for spare wheel only when they are in use?
Attached Thumbnails
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-whatsapp-image-20230513-14.14.07.jpeg  

univ_explorer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th May 2023, 14:19   #167
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by univ_explorer View Post
Question : I do not see TPMS indication for spare wheel. is it expected? Do we see pressure/temp for spare wheel only when they are in use?
Please refer to the picture post TPMS update in post#150, though it was still incomplete at the time he posted.

You Have to enable Spare Tire from the CoTek laptop, force Manual TPMS learning through the diagnostic console on the OBD connected computer and only then will you be able to see it in the MID.
Sommos is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th May 2023, 19:00   #168
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by univ_explorer View Post
I do not see TPMS indication for spare wheel. is it expected? Do we see pressure/temp for spare wheel only when they are in use?
Congratulations.

As Sommos said, the 5th (spare) tyre TPMS needs to be enabled separately by the CoTek through the service laptop. There are 2 options - 4-wheel TPMS and 5-wheel TPMS. Only after the latter is activated and the manual learning process is completed, you will be able to see the 5th wheel's pressure and temperature on the speedo's MID.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2023, 12:22   #169
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post

The next option I am looking into is to add an auto-dimming IRVM. Searching for compatible mounts for the same.
Do you think this mount will fit our cars?
Attached Thumbnails
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-4.jpeg  

The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-3.jpeg  

The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-2.jpeg  

The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-1.jpeg  

Old 4th June 2023, 18:02   #170
Distinguished - BHPian

2nd Free Service @ 5210 kms (13 months into ownership)

Delayed by a month, I went to get Icarus's 2nd Free Service done at the local BR Balaji LLP dealership on Thursday, 25th May (exactly 13 months since Icarus came into my life). They had become operational from mid-May and have now started catering to XUV7OO owners. I called up beforehand and had booked a slot. Reached the dealership at 10:30 AM.

Jobs I had listed:-

1) 2nd Free Service jobs,
2) Engine oil & oil filter to be changed,
3) Air Filter clean (replace if necessary),
4) AC Filter clean (replace if necessary),
5) Brakes, tyres & underbody checks,
6) Rear tail light flaps fittings to be checked, (slight rattles)
7) Any/all service recalls check by VIN,
8) AdrenoX software update to latest version,
9) TPMS check, (re-learning needed)
10) DEF levels check & topup, (if needed)
11) DPF (soot) levels check,
12) CSC recall check by VIN, (if applicable)
13) Fuel filter drain,
14) Brake fluid & clutch fluid levels check,
15) Battery check,
16) Suspension lower control arm & related bushes replacement, (if available)
17) Washing and interior cleaning.

Dedicated ramp for the XUV7OOs at the BR Balaji ASC.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_7742.jpg

The CoTek came over and completed the AdrenoX update first. Downloading and updating took nearly 2 hours but the software update to the latest version (10.14.12) was completed and finally the "Apple CarPlay" widget started showing in the HU, instead of the "Coming Soon" widget.

Update in progress.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_e7748.jpg

Finally!
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_e7754.jpg

Version number.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_e7755.jpg

Curious techs checking out the update process.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_7747.jpg

They then checked the rear tail light flaps (called water shed flaps) for which I had reported slight rattling sounds and had noticed that they were not fitted flush with the tail lights. The techs discovered that all the locks in these sections were broken - possibly by the lads who did the fitting of the rear sequential indicator-equipped tail lights sent by Mahindra back in December at the Paramount dealership in Jeypore, Odisha. They showed the flaps to me and it was disheartening to see these OEM parts damaged so badly! They didn't have these in stock so placed an order promptly for the same. Till then, I have to make do with the broken flaps.

These tail light flap sections were not fitted flush after the swaps.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_7764.jpg

Locks out of the slots were causing minor rattles.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_7766.jpg

Part number and description.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_e7762.jpg

Notice the broken locks? They were needed to be handled more gently when re-fitting was going on.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_7763.jpg

Mechanical checks were completed and fresh engine oil was poured into the engine system. Icarus was the first XUV7OO they were servicing so it took a few minutes for them to familiarise themselves with the engine oil inlet and the oil filter area. The air filter was still good to go for possibly another 5,000-6,000 kms so they cleaned it thoroughly and put it back, but the AC filter was completely gone and was beyond cleaning. Got it replaced. DEF was at 72% so skipped topping it up for now until it comes down to 50%-ish levels, as was advised by them.

Fresh blood into the circulation!
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_7767.jpg

State of the original AC Filter which was changed.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_7768.jpg

The VIN check showed an EMS (Engine Management System) update pending, so that was completed next. The suspension control arms & their related bushes were not in stock and were promptly ordered. By this time it was nearing 4 PM and I had a prior engagement at 5. Paid the bills and left by 4:30 PM, promising to return on Saturday to get the remaining jobs completed.

Headed back to the dealership on Saturday, 27th May, to get the rest of the jobs completed. Reached there at 11 AM.

The TPMS had stopped showing it's readings from the first week of January. The CoTek took Icarus for a 90-minute run outside the dealership but learning failed. Suspecting a busted tyre sensor or two, he requested me to return back another day so that they could do a thorough check of all 5 tyre sensors. It was a Saturday and they were short-staffed, plus there was an power outage that day till evening due to maintenance.

They then took Icarus up on the ramp and got the fuel filter drained. All fluid levels were good to go, as was the battery. Brakes had plenty of life left in them, and the tyre checks and underbody check sprung up no surprises. DPF was at 7% so no problems there as well - not surprising because Icarus had demanded a parked Regen 2 days prior to this, on the same day the first half of the servicing was done! Got all the wipers checked as well, and got both the front wipers changed. That was the only job which incurred charges that day.

Parked Regen on the evening of 25th May.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_e7776.jpg

Up on the ramp for the fuel filter to be drained.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_7848.jpg

Then Icarus hit the showers. I pointed out plenty of soiled parts on the driver door panel and the inside of the A & B pillars, which were dealt with quite efficiently by the cleaning team. By the time I was ready to head home, Icarus was demanding attention and turning heads - sparkingly clean and refreshed!

Interior cleaning in progress.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_7849.jpg

After a long, nice shower.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_7855.jpg

In the end, 3 jobs were left pending:-

1) TPMS complete check.
2) Rear tail light water shed flaps replacement (order placed).
3) Front suspension lower control arm & related rear bushes replacement (order placed).

I have become busy with other things so haven't yet got a chance to fix the TPMS system yet. Expect an update on that soon.

Total bills came up to Rs 3,685/- (on 25th) & Rs 980 (on 27th), for a sum total of Rs 4,665/-.

Bill of 25th May.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-01.jpg

Bill of 27th May.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-02.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagpatel View Post
Do you think this mount will fit our cars?
Haven't started work on the IRVM mount yet. Shall get back on this.

Last edited by RavenAvi : 4th June 2023 at 18:20. Reason: added bill pics and edited.
RavenAvi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 5th July 2023, 15:28   #171
BHPian

Quote:
Didn't follow the entire procedure step-by-step since I wasn't there for the full time, but I shall do my best. You need the power-folding ORVM switch, the AX7 front door harnesses, a related front door harness pigtail and a relay by RD. In fact, it can be done without the AX7 parts too, as was told to me by my fitment guy.
I’m planning to buy the AX5 variant too. And I’m using your valuable post here to try convincing them into doing it. Thanks

Just a small clarification needed here. Could you post the link of the relay you got from RD. In the website I’m not able to see XUV700 in the drop-down whereas I’m able to see many other cars. Which car did you select to buy?

Seeing the number of upgrades you have done, in retrospect would you have gone for AX7 and be done with it?

Cheers!
Old 7th July 2023, 17:12   #172
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations in advance on your planning for the AX5. Although, if you can stretch your budgets, I believe the AX7 is the one to go for in terms of most niceties, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_sedan View Post
Could you post the link of the relay you got from RD. In the website I’m not able to see XUV700 in the drop-down whereas I’m able to see many other cars.
My tech from Odisha procured the RD relay from Visakhapatnam. It's a coupler to coupler fit and is fitted to the ORVM switch on the driver door panel.

I was told later that it was withdrawn within a short period of time due to some reported issues and soon an updated version of the same will be made available by RD. Pricol is also working on a version as well.

It will not show up on the website. Didn't show back then, either.

If you can't wait, Auto Hertz has released a relay sometime back :- https://autohertz.com/product/mahind...-relay-wiring/

Be minded that the wiring doesn't look like a coupler-to-coupler fit, though.

Quote:
Seeing the number of upgrades you have done, in retrospect would you have gone for AX7 and be done with it?
Yes. In hindsight, I should have just gone for the AX7 priced at 18.xx ex-showroom at launch. My apprehensions regarding the new ADAS system and it's proper effectiveness on Indian roads had made me finalise the AX5 back then. In the 7OO's lineup, the AX7 is actually the most complete variant.

Last edited by RavenAvi : 7th July 2023 at 17:16. Reason: added.
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th July 2023, 23:23   #173
Distinguished - BHPian

Front Lower Arms Replacement

Took Icarus to the Balaji ASC in the afternoon today to get the front suspension lower arms replaced. In addition, they had procured 2 TPMS sensors and the two tail lamp plastic watershed parts had also arrived. Estimated time was given as 2 and half hours and work started at 4 PM.

Icarus went up on the ramp and the front wheels were off. The only difference I could make out was that the newer lower arms had bigger bushings than the old ones. Rest looked the same, even the sizes were a match.

The lower arm placement.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0226.jpg

Part numbers.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_e0219.jpg
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_e0220.jpg

Old vs new. Notice the larger bushing in the new one on the extreme right.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_e0227.jpg

State of the disk brakes and the wheel mounts. I was told rusting here was normal and wasn't a cause of worry.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0229.jpg
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0230.jpg

Then they took the wheels and checked the older tyre pressure sensors. Surprise, surprise - the front tyre pressure sensors were completely different from the ones which had been procured by Balaji ASC. A part number search showed that the older ones, fitted by Paramount's ASC at Jeypore, Odisha, belonged to the Bolero! The rear tyre pressure sensors were thankfully of the XUV700. The sensor in the spare (5th) tyre belongs to the Bolero.

Older one on the left belongs to the Bolero! The correct, newer one is on the right.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0232.jpg

3 tyre pressure sensors of the Bolero were fitted to my XUV7OO. Only 2 were originals. No wonder the TPMS system never worked.

Previously.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0240.jpg

They swapped the front ones with the two new sensors they had procured, changed the TPMS system from a 5-wheel reading to a 4-wheel reading, and then the learning of the TPMS was finally completed and the values started showing in both the tyre pressure and the temperature readouts. The spare (5th) tyre pressure sensor was left as is for now, as they placed an order for 1 more sensor for my XUV.

Now.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0241.jpg

Finally.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0242.jpg

Hello, TPMS!
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0244.jpg

Paramount's service staff must be smoking some very strong stuff back on 31st December 2022 to make such a glaring, obvious and disappointing mistake. Called up the Service Manager at Paramount and informed him of the same, and told him I would be returning the 3 Bolero tyre pressure sensors back to him and to refund me the amount for them accordingly.

Nitrogen filling in progress.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0246.jpg

Temperatures showing now too.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0247.jpg

In between, they changed the damaged tail lamp flaps with new ones which are now sitting flush and are snugly fit. No more minor rattles from these sections anymore.

Part numbers of the tail lamp water-shed plastic parts.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0236.jpg
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_0237.jpg

It was 7:15 PM when I left the dealership ASC. The MAPPLS update was left pending for my next visit when I return for the spare tyre pressure sensor. Total bill came to Rs. 2,572/-, with the lower arm replacements being done under warranty.

Filled nitrogen to 35 PSI in all tyres on the way and am now happy with the functioning TPMS.

The ride back home was a short one, but from what I observed, the suspension is now much more firm than before and the minor thuds and squeaks I was hearing from the front sections before have disappeared. The steering is now weighing up a bit more than before, even in Zip mode. In low speeds, the suspension is firmer now. Ride quality is pliant. I shall drive around a bit more in all sorts of road conditions and get back with a more detailed opinion on the changed suspension later.

Also, after the EMS update, I am observing a more lethargic response from the engine in Zip mode. It's as if the mHawk is strangled a bit more and the response has gone down a bit. Previously, the Zip mode was pretty zippy inside the city. Now, I am inclined more to use the Zap mode for in-city commutes. As said before, the steering feel has gone heavier too.

More detailed observations in the days to come.

A few days back, I had the unpleasant experience of hearing the speaker scratching thuds yet again (first time since the software version update). The system rebooted slowly and came to the default MID screens and, to my surprise, it started up in the Zoom mode!

The scratchy thuds returned to boot up into the...
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_9978.jpg

AdrenoX confirms it.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-img_9979.jpg

The AdrenoX is still pretty much a TantrumoX. I guess we all have to learn to live with it.

ODO is currently at 5,869 kms.

Last edited by RavenAvi : 15th July 2023 at 23:38. Reason: Corrected and edited.
RavenAvi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 10th November 2023, 08:28   #174

Thanks RavenAvi for the details in your blog. This has been an inspiration for me.

I got my XUV 700 AX5 in Feb-23. The discussions in this forum have inspired me to undertake a few changes myself apart from the standard paint protect, accessories and stuff.
- DashCam - install 70mai front and rear installed
- TPMS Sensors - got them installed in Pune.
- Full Wheel for Spare tyre - Boodmo was a help here and ordered alloys from there and for a full size MRF Wanderer installed.

My experience when getting rhai done was not great as it seems that service center employees are still not completely enabled with XUV details.

DashCam - the guys at service center were not experienced with installation and they could not get the hardwiring done. Not wanting to take any risks, I got it connected to the rear cigrette lighter socket.

For TPMS, service center crew had no experience with installing this as well, had to procure at own risk (assuming it may not work). Got the sensors installed from local puncture shop. Back at service center, after a bit of patience testing got attention from technician. TPMS for AX5, needed to be enabled via the software kit/ laptop. After training, was all set and no issue.

For tyre replacement - again the similar experience. Service center had no clue, google and fellow reviews/videos helped. Has no issue what so ever, accept for searching for availability of the tyre.Got TPMS installed for the spare wheel as well, though was not active. The technician needs to enable from software it seems. Apparently as i understood that have a software switch that determines if 4 tyres or 5 tyre TPMS.

As a part of my 2nd service 10000KM, had got the silver box/mapple update.

MAPPLE is great, but the overall software update disabled TPMS. . The technician was kind enough to help enable and retrain TPMS.

I don't think I need to talk a lot about the vehicle and there a lot of experts who have already stated a lot more than what I can contribute.

It's been a wonderful experience and certainly in love with the vehicle.

This forum has always been at rescue when it comes to getting some advice on the vehicle or roads.
StreetRider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2023, 18:35   #175
BHPian

Hello RavenAvi,

With the help of your thread I've successfully managed to install TPMS in my AX5 for all the 5 wheels from Mahindra ASC. Unfortunately they won't relent on the Autofold ORVM mod. I'm just curious to know what other modifications(excluding the ones mentioned in your thread so far) you have done to date?
true_sedan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2023, 17:41   #176
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I'm just curious to know what other modifications(excluding the ones mentioned in your thread so far) you have done to date?
No other mods except the ones listed above. Waiting for an update on the auto-dimming IRVM coming on the 7OO facelift next year before finalising that.

-----------------------------------------------

It's been a long while since I have shared an update. Unfortunately for me, health-wise, it hasn't been a happy past six months. I contracted double pneumonia which got really serious and confined me to bed for over a month. The constant coughing also affected my present heart condition which saw a big dip in it's gradual progress and set me back by almost 18-20 months, in terms of overall heart health, as the Ejection Fraction dipped from a recovering 48% to a worrying 32%!

All travel plannings for the rainy season, festive season and winter have taken an indefinite backseat as Icarus is now confined completely to city limits only. It might be the least-run XUV7OO in India right now because of this constantly sick owner - a fact which I am not too proud of.

In the last week of September, the reverse sensors conked off on a fine, rainy Monday morning. Not sure what caused it. Took it to my ASC 3 days later after trying everything at home. They did hard resets, battery resets, rummaged through all the available options in the CoTek laptop, pored through wiring diagrams, checked the entire wiring inside the car from the engine bay through the door sills leading into the rear bumper, to no avail.

Finally, they ordered a new set of sensors and asked me to visit them again. After a month, by end-October, they swapped both OEM sensors one by one with the newly-ordered sensors and caught the culprit - one of the OEM sensors had conked off and had taken the entire system with it. A swap with a new sensor and the system was back to work again.

Back to it's idyllic existence, Icarus passed the 7000-km mark a few days back. A few parked Regens has dotted it's urban running life in-between. Everything else has been as usual - a couple of loud, scratchy speaker-thud MID resets, resetting into Zoom mode and requiring correction, and the "Messi in the boot". Thankfully the USB drive reset problem is solved with the newest updates.

One big plus in the driving experience has been the suspension - ever since they replaced the lower control arms and it's bushes, the ride quality has taken a huge leap upward. Low speed rides are now much better and plusher (the XUV already excels in high speed rides). Low speed-breakers are brushed off without a problem. Sideways movement has reduced greatly. It truly feels like a premium quality ride now. I would advise anyone who hasn't got this done yet, to get it done ASAP. Trust me.

Greetings on Monday, 25th September, 2023.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-092523.jpg

And the reversing screen on the HU.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-0925232.jpg

ASC visit 3 days later.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-092823.jpg

Never a good sight - unscheduled visits and seeing this.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-0928232.jpg

MAPPLS update in progress.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-0928233.jpg

Version 10.27.62 installed..
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-0928234.jpg

..with MAPPLS enabled.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-0928235.jpg

Wiring loom recall completed.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-0928237.jpg

A good, thorough shampoo wash..
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-09282310.jpg

..and it's result!
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-09282311.jpg

Next morning, found this.
A non-rectified result of the software reset conducted the previous day.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-100123.jpg

Back to the ramp a month later after new reverse sensors reached the ASC.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-102823.jpg

Details of the reverse sensor unit.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-1028234.jpg

New one (in red) on left, OEM on right.
New one was body-colour painted later, before final fitment.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-1028236.jpg

Final TPMS sensor for the spare tyre also installed.
5-tyre TPMS system enabled.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-1028103.jpg

A random shot under cloudy skies, back during the advent of the rainy season.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-071623.jpg

A small milestone crossed on 4th November.
Remember that Icarus's engine number ends in 666!
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-110423.jpg

Unannounced, biting-cold rains in the first week of December resulted in this lovely shot.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-20231205_215950.jpg

The latest Regen demand, after almost 500 kms of urban running.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-121123.jpg

The 7,000-km mark on the ODO on 15th December.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-20231215_222341.jpg

Last edited by RavenAvi : 19th December 2023 at 17:56.
RavenAvi is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 1st January 2024, 15:52   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Unfortunately for me, health-wise, it hasn't been a happy past six months. I contracted double pneumonia which got really serious and confined me to bed for over a month. The constant coughing also affected my present heart condition which saw a big dip in it's gradual progress and set me back by almost 18-20 months, in terms of overall heart health, as the Ejection Fraction dipped from a recovering 48% to a worrying 32%!
Sorry to know about your health. Pray to God to help you return to normalcy soon. Take good care. Hope your parents are well.

Quote:
One big plus in the driving experience has been the suspension - ever since they replaced the lower control arms and it's bushes, the ride quality has taken a huge leap upward. Low speed rides are now much better and plusher (the XUV already excels in high speed rides). Low speed-breakers are brushed off without a problem. Sideways movement has reduced greatly. It truly feels like a premium quality ride now. I would advise anyone who hasn't got this done yet, to get it done ASAP. Trust me.

Very strangely some members say that changing the LCA has not helped in their cars. It is hard to believe, though. Can't understand the different results from the same part replacement.

Quote:
Next morning, found this.
A non-rectified result of the software reset conducted the previous day.
Attachment 2545912
In future you'll have to remember this every time you go to the ASC for software update. This patch will not be there in the standard version for your variant and TPMS has to be enabled seperately.
Sommos is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2024, 17:24   #178
Distinguished - BHPian

A casual enquiry for the resale value of my Icarus came to 18L (easily ready by someone who's been eyeing my XUV) - nearly 2 years old immaculately maintained AX5 7-seater MT with a running of 7,500+ kms. And no, I am not selling it anytime soon.

In perspective, it was 17.84L ex-showroom back in April 2022 when I brought it home. (now it's 19.29L ex-showroom)

So, those who are worried about this aspect of the XUV7OO can breathe easy. It's going to be a solid reseller, if not already.
RavenAvi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th January 2024, 13:09   #179
BHPian

Quote:
A casual enquiry for the resale value of my Icarus came to 18L (easily ready by someone who's been eyeing my XUV) - nearly 2 years old immaculately maintained AX5 7-seater MT with a running of 7,500+ kms. And no, I am not selling it anytime soon.

In perspective, it was 17.84L ex-showroom back in April 2022 when I brought it home. (now it's 19.29L ex-showroom)

So, those who are worried about this aspect of the XUV7OO can breathe easy. It's going to be a solid reseller, if not already.
That’s a great resale value there , for sure and rightly so given the kind of demand the XUV700 commands.

My only apprehension is (and with regards to any diesel car now) , what would be it’s resale say 7-8 years down line? Maybe post 2030 or so. I’m sure with the automotive scene changing so rapidly and the EV’s coming all guns blazing ; I cannot comprehend what the future for Diesels would be.
ashvek3141 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2024, 00:01   #180
Distinguished - BHPian

I had not renewed my AdrenoX app subscription since end-April 2023 due to:-
1) The iffy Vodafone-Idea network which died as soon as I entered Odisha from Chhattisgarh,
2) Limited utility of the app,
3) Not-so-VFM charges of Rs 4,999/- for subscription renewal for one year.

Today, to my pleasant surprise, I found out that Mahindra has lowered the AdrenoX subscription renewal charges from Rs 5,999/- to Rs 2,499/- for one year, after updating the app from the Google Play Store.

Not sure if this is a special Republic Day one-time offer or permanent lowering of subscription charges going forward. Nevertheless, went forward with it.

I used NetBanking (SBI) for the renewal and the whole process was over in 2 minutes. My AdrenoX app is now working again and the subscription is valid till January 2025.

Special offer (gift from Mahindra? If yes, thank you)
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-screenshot_20240125_233819_adrenox-connect.jpg

Payment options.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-screenshot_20240125_233832_adrenox-connect.jpg

Back in business!
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-screenshot_20240125_234125_adrenox-connect.jpg

Mahindra Lens incoming.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-screenshot_20240126_000714_adrenox-connect.jpg

Last trip recorded was on 28th April 2023.
The Flights of Icarus | Our Mahindra XUV700 AX5 Diesel MT-screenshot_20240125_234155_adrenox-connect.jpg

Last edited by RavenAvi : 26th January 2024 at 00:20.
RavenAvi is offline   (7) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks