Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2012, 16:02   #1411
BHPian

re: Review: 2nd-gen Honda Jazz

Had ordered mine on 5 October. Have been told to be ready with the full payment by end-Feb, they are getting deliveries starting the 25th. Red Jazz Select, Arya Honda, Prabhadevi.
Old 18th February 2012, 00:19   #1412
Senior - BHPian

Below is the link of Honda Fit/Jazz's owner's manual. I hope Fit and Jazz are almost same.

2008 Honda Fit Owner Manual.zip

Service manual

https://rs219tl6.rapidshare.com/#!download|219l3|53313551|Honda_Jazz_Fit-ESM.rar|73379|R~0|0|0

Last edited by bluevolt : 18th February 2012 at 00:37.
Old 24th February 2012, 10:51   #1413
Senior - BHPian

I took a test drive of the Jazz last month and wanted to book it immediately since I have the option of car lease in my organisation. However they told me that it would take minimum 7 months before I get one. They insisted on me taking the test drive of the Brio since it would be delivered in 2 months.

The sales person also mentioned that their test drive car was being sold to a desperate customer, which i think is absolute stupidity.
Old 25th February 2012, 04:02   #1414
BHPian

The link to the Honda Jazz on the Indian website still says Jazz 2011. Is it because Honda is still selling the 2011 version of the Jazz in India?

The Australian version of the Jazz now comes with Climate control plus there has always been an Automatic version. An automatic Jazz would be perfect for India. Does anyone have any inside information of when Honda plans to launch an Automatic version in India?

Official Honda Jazz Vibe Site | Gallery
Old 25th February 2012, 10:44   #1415
Senior - BHPian

To clear entire backlog of bookings will take April, even though Honda has started double shift.
Old 26th February 2012, 08:02   #1416

After 6 long months of waiting and follow up , my dealer called last afternoon to confirm delivery date as march 6th. I had booked a white Jazz X but the one now arriving is Black! I was informed that Jazz X production will be next only in April end after clearing backlogs of Brio and Jazz Select.

So without a second thought agreed for Black Jazz XMT.

A friend of mine booked Brio last week and he is confirmed of delivery in 3rd week of march! Envy him!
Old 26th February 2012, 11:24   #1417
Senior - BHPian

Yes, Honda is giving priority to Brio. I do not expect my delivery before April. If I get in March I will be happy.

Thinking of looking at the new D'sire. Should I bother?
Old 26th February 2012, 14:08   #1418
BHPian

Called Dakshin Honda Bangalore today for the Jazz. The waiting period is now 10 months. They refused to give test drive saying that the TD vehicle was in pathetic condition (whatever that means).
Old 26th February 2012, 14:39   #1419
BHPian

Well i too was planning to pick up a Jazz, but the waiting period almost killed the deal. Due to which i changed my mind and now i am going for a pre-owned sedan. 8 to 10 months waiting is huge to get a car. You really need to be passionate and crazy like hell to book and wait for so long to get the car. Hopefully with time their inventory would increase and the wait time would come down. Dunno about Brio as i have hardly seen any on Bangalore road's. While i was visiting delhi last month saw a few of them on the road. So they must be selling somewhere if they are giving priority to Brio over Jazz.
Old 26th February 2012, 15:39   #1420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep108 View Post

Not a good idea. Already dezire has more waiting period than hondas. I dont think you can get dezire before april if you book it now
Old 26th February 2012, 18:34   #1421
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_klm View Post
Not a good idea. Already dezire has more waiting period than hondas. I dont think you can get dezire before april if you book it now
There is no problem for petrol D'sire. In fact there is 10k off standard discount for both petrol D'sire & Swift.
Old 26th February 2012, 20:50   #1422
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, Honda is giving priority to Brio. I do not expect my delivery before April. If I get in March I will be happy.

If you are looking at Dzire petrol, you can definitely get it in March. I was lucky enough to get my Dzire ZDI within 21 days of booking.
Old 26th February 2012, 21:31   #1423
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude131 View Post
The link to the Honda Jazz on the Indian website still says Jazz 2011. Is it because Honda is still selling the 2011 version of the Jazz in India

Official Honda Jazz Vibe Site | Gallery
Due to the facelift and changes that were made by Honda in 2011.
Old 26th February 2012, 21:57   #1424
BHPian

My first post on t-bhp, a big thanks to the mods for accepting my membership request.

Booked the Jazz at Magnum Honda, Kanakpura Road, Bangalore last week. Earliest possible delivery promised for Aug-end Paid 5k as the booking amount. The dealer is expecting the fresh deliveries to start from March 1st week. Will look at the colors of the newly arriving cars before finalizing mine. Short listed colors are Black, Red and UT.

Its too long a wait but lets see..Was super confused between the Jazz and the Polo 1.6. Some corner of the mind still makes me think of going for a Polo 1.6, which is readily available. But with the kind of offers the VW dealers are offering on the 2011 model Polo, I feel a facelift for Polo is not too far away. I am ready to wait at least for the steering mounted controls

Back to the Jazz, A big big thanks to all the members of t-bhp as the knolwedge shared here has been a great help to me in making the choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansal98 View Post
Called Dakshin Honda Bangalore today for the Jazz. The waiting period is now 10 months. They refused to give test drive saying that the TD vehicle was in pathetic condition (whatever that means).
bansal98, the Magnum Honda guys have a TD vehicle. It seems the cars of their GM and hence available from Mon-Sat, with prior appointment. Let me know if you would need the sales guy's number.

Cheers,
Peepsimus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2012, 09:37   #1425
BHPian

Quote:
There is no problem for petrol D'sire. In fact there is 10k off standard discount for both petrol D'sire & Swift.
Oops. I didnt thought about petrol dezire. Forgetting thay dezire has petrol model also.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks