Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2011, 19:56   #1306
BHPian

re: Review: 2nd-gen Honda Jazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude131 View Post
I am looking at buying a new car for my parents by mid next year and am mainly looking at an automatic, thanks to the increase in traffic.
Does anyone know if Honda plans to launch an Automatic version of the Jazz anytime soon. Thanks in advance.
Actually Honda Jazz in automatic variant will be a great car. I am really surprised that the manufacturers don't offer these in automatic versions. With more realistic prices for Jazz, Honda would do well to introduce automatic versions of the car.
Old 5th December 2011, 23:51   #1307
Senior - BHPian

The driver side headlight bulb on my lancer has gone kaput. I can't the extra bulb here.

Where in Jazz can I find this extra light bulb?
Old 6th December 2011, 12:32   #1308

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post
The driver side headlight bulb on my lancer has gone kaput. I can't the extra bulb here.

The extra light bulb(s) were provided at the time of delivery by the dealers. We've kept it in the dashboard. You would need to recall where you've placed it or check with your dealers if they'd provided it in the first place.
Old 6th December 2011, 13:54   #1309
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post

Which type is your bulb? H4 ? If so, any of the H4s will be a proper fit. For every car, the manufacturers give a pair of extra bulbs which will usually be in the dashboard or for some cars, they pack it with the tool kit.
Old 6th December 2011, 23:45   #1310
Senior - BHPian

Aah!! The cat and mice game of finding things you kept very safely. :P Well, Thank you very much for the suggestions. It turns out its not the bulb but the wiring. Thanks once again.
Old 12th December 2011, 15:12   #1311

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzXBlore View Post
with the feelings here. When we pay for a prized possession & endlessly wait for the same - there's no reason to 'not' expect what we selected.
============
Trust me guys, it was every bit worth the wait & no other hatch can match to this !
Folks,
Anyone else on this thread got any updates on delivery dates? Pushed out/ Cancelled/ delivery date?
I have no clue of the situation on my car and neither does my dealer.
Old 12th December 2011, 16:36   #1312
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Folks,
Anyone else on this thread got any updates on delivery dates? Pushed out/ Cancelled/ delivery date?
I have no clue of the situation on my car and neither does my dealer.
One of my collegues who had booked his white Jazz (base) exactly 8 days before mine got a call on friday that his car is being dispatched from the factory in gurgaon and he needs to arrange for finances.

My dealer has assured me that i should get my car before 3rd week of January.
Old 12th December 2011, 17:02   #1313
Senior - BHPian

They are saying February - April only in my case. If I get early, be happy. Not seeing any new Jazz on roads.
Old 12th December 2011, 22:53   #1314
BHPian

I visited Sundaram Honda and they have said that the production starts by January and i should get my Jazz by March/April. It would be a 2012 model and there are chances for a price hike too. Not sure how much it would be. I stand 5th in the delivery from 21st when the production stopped.
Old 16th December 2011, 08:50   #1315
BHPian

After a wait of 3 months and 15 days, my dealer called me to inform that he can, if i want arrange for a taffeta white model within the next 8 - 10 days.
So, from UT i have changed my color preference to white and will be able to get my car in Xmas!
Old 21st December 2011, 10:29   #1316

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak1201 View Post
After a wait of 3 months and 15 days, my dealer called me to inform that he can, if i want arrange for a taffeta white model within the next 8 - 10 days.
So, from UT i have changed my color preference to white and will be able to get my car in Xmas!
Congrats freak! Let us know when you get it and waiting for your ownership reviews.
My dealer says production has picked up with 2 shifts at Honda manufacturing and I might get my car delivered by Jan. Hopefully!
Old 24th December 2011, 17:07   #1317
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Congrats freak! Let us know when you get it and waiting for your ownership reviews.
My dealer says production has picked up with 2 shifts at Honda manufacturing and I might get my car delivered by Jan. Hopefully!
Thanks redeemer.
I did PDI today morning. Very happy, im getting michelin's.
So, Santa's getting me my Jazz for Xmas 2011!
Old 24th December 2011, 18:32   #1318
BHPian

congrats Freak1201.
Could you do me a favour, when you go to pick your car could you ask you dealer if they know when an Automatic version of the Jazz is going to be released.
Old 26th December 2011, 18:40   #1319
BHPian

The Honda dealer called me today and offered immediate delivery of Jazz X without the standard kit (the kit will be made available separately in 2 -3 weeks). I had booked the car over 3 months ago. There are no discounts on offer. My question is if I should take this or wait for a 2012 manufactured vehicle (dealer unwilling to promise any dates)? I am not in any hurry now.
Old 26th December 2011, 18:52   #1320
Senior - BHPian

I think I would take it. There is every chance of a price hike which will nullify any benefits of a new year car, especially if you intend to keep it for 4-5 years.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks