Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2009, 16:40   #226
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
This was just a teaser pic. The pics will be up slowly in installments from tomorrow. Did some off roading in it
where are the pictures dude?
Old 18th September 2009, 14:58   #227
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Pics are awesome man

Dude, could you let me know the model no. of the central locking.
Will try hunting for the manual and let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms001 View Post

Sorry for the delay. Was too caught up doing up my bike. More coming up.

She just got done with her 2nd service yesterday and now she is very smooth. Took of the wheelcaps for a change. Looking slightly sporty now lol. the experience with Malik cars is something I liked. There reverted to the issues very promptly and the overall experience was fantastic. Thumbs up to Malik.
Attached Thumbnails
First love is first love, The Punto Saga.-img_3625.jpg  

First love is first love, The Punto Saga.-img_3738.jpg  

First love is first love, The Punto Saga.-22222.jpg  

Last edited by furioussphinx : 18th September 2009 at 15:00.
Old 18th September 2009, 15:09   #228
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
For once I was wondering why Sagar was asking the question to himself? (was looking only at the Avatar)

Quote:
Will try hunting for the manual and let you know.

Sorry for the delay. Was too caught up doing up my bike. More coming up.

She just got done with her 2nd service yesterday and now she is very smooth. Took of the wheelcaps for a change. Looking slightly sporty now lol. the experience with Malik cars is something I liked. There reverted to the issues very promptly and the overall experience was fantastic. Thumbs up to Malik.
Nice pictures Sagar.
And, What changes have gone into the bike?
Old 18th September 2009, 15:14   #229
Senior - BHPian

nice pictures Sagar, you completed 15k kms already?
Old 18th September 2009, 15:25   #230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
For once I was wondering why Sagar was asking the question to himself? (was looking only at the Avatar)

Nice pictures Sagar.
And, What changes have gone into the bike?
Its overbored to 142cc, Ported and Polished head, Calculated Expansion Chamber, D-slide racing carb, new paintjob, Disk conversion and suspension from the Pulsar and next is a HID kit with a few minute cosmetic changes.

Quote:
nice pictures Sagar, you completed 15k kms already?
Second service is at 7500Kms. Now she is around 7800kms old
Old 18th September 2009, 15:48   #231
BHPian

nice pics again. hey isn't the service interval like 15k kms. whats the deal here?

also get those alloys if you can. before i fall in love witht those wheels caps .

gosh even those look kinda interesting.i mean they are not hidious (can't believe i just said that).

Last edited by Caramelo : 18th September 2009 at 16:00.
Old 18th September 2009, 21:59   #232
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelo View Post
nice pics again. hey isn't the service interval like 15k kms. whats the deal here?

also get those alloys if you can. before i fall in love witht those wheels caps .

gosh even those look kinda interesting.i mean they are not hidious (can't believe i just said that).
Yes, the first service is at 1500kms, second at 7500kms and third at 15000kms according to the manual. Even the workshop chaps dint know that. Had to show them the manual

I wish I could afford a new set of alloys and tires now. My car badly begs for better footwear but I prefer to run it stock as she is going to be with me for hardly one year :( Spent all the money saved up for the car on my bike.
Old 19th September 2009, 16:22   #233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes, the first service is at 1500kms, second at 7500kms and third at 15000kms according to the manual.
This is for the MJD? The manual in my car says first service at 3,000kms, second at 15,000 and third at 30,000kms. Oil and filter change at 15K intervals.
Old 20th September 2009, 05:13   #234
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, the first service is at 1500kms, second at 7500kms and third at 15000kms according to the manual. Even the workshop chaps dint know that. Had to show them the manual

I wish I could afford a new set of alloys and tires now. My car badly begs for better footwear but I prefer to run it stock as she is going to be with me for hardly one year :( Spent all the money saved up for the car on my bike.

i can feel your pain bro. infact i am also a student 23 years old .(graduate, studying for my Mba, and unemployed )

i want to buy this car too. but in petrol e pack i am saving all the money i can.(i dabble in the financial markets. its quite serious dabbling i tell you. ) i earned and saved like 3.5 lacs last year and blew rest of the stash on buying myself p200 lolz. a communicator phone . i was also gonna buy an LED tv worth 1 lac( i watch lot of HBO) this coming Diwali but i got from my father he says . save for the damn car, an don't buy stupid things. i know he is right!

i had like 6 lacs cash in my hand, my own money. 3 years ago and i was gonna buy myself a swift zxi. but my elder sis marriage came up so i gave all that money to my father to help plan the wedding and stuff. recently i renovated my whole house. spent 2.75ish lacs. on that!!! i like to help out my parents. don't want them to spend money.

so in short money comes and money goes. i make money and blow money(even lose money somtimes in the market.). but i never get to see the car i always want. my pop tells me beta buy an audi when you complete your mba and when you get the high flying corporate job . but i want it nowww!! pop wont let me take a car loan. my income is not stable obviously. i don't wanna risk it too!! so just saving for it. i am looking forward in jan maybe i will save enough for it or just buy a vw polo in jan-march or somethin.

Last edited by Technocrat : 29th September 2009 at 18:04. Reason: Only 2 smilies per post allowed, thanks
Old 21st September 2009, 23:39   #235
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
This is for the MJD? The manual in my car says first service at 3,000kms, second at 15,000 and third at 30,000kms. Oil and filter change at 15K intervals.
Weird. The manual I got mentioned second at 7.5k kms. Did not bother to check if it was for MJD. Shall check it up and post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Pics are awesome man

Dude, could you let me know the model no. of the central locking.
The model is Fort Knox 8499A (Lx v2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelo View Post
i can feel your pain bro. infact i am also a student 23 years old .(graduate, studying for my Mba, and unemployed )

i want to buy this car too. but in petrol e pack i am saving all the money i can.(i dabble in the financial markets. its quite serious dabbling i tell you. ) i earned and saved like 3.5 lacs last year and blew rest of the stash on buying myself p200 lolz. a communicator phone . i was also gonna buy an LED tv worth 1 lac( i watch lot of HBO) this coming Diwali but i got from my father he says . save for the damn car, an don't buy stupid things. i know he is right!

i had like 6 lacs cash in my hand, my own money. 3 years ago and i was gonna buy myself a swift zxi. but my elder sis marriage came up so i gave all that money to my father to help plan the wedding and stuff. recently i renovated my whole house. spent 2.75ish lacs. on that!!! i like to help out my parents. don't want them to spend money.

so in short money comes and money goes. i make money and blow money(even lose money somtimes in the market.). but i never get to see the car i always want. my pop tells me beta buy an audi when you complete your mba and when you get the high flying corporate job . but i want it nowww!! pop wont let me take a car loan. my income is not stable obviously. i don't wanna risk it too!! so just saving for it. i am looking forward in jan maybe i will save enough for it or just buy a vw polo in jan-march or somethin.
Dude, tell you what? You are in a much better position than what I was. Just wait for things to happen, and who knows, as your dad mentioned, you might buy yourself an audi itself soon. Check out my really old thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...m-too-far.html

Last edited by furioussphinx : 21st September 2009 at 23:41.
Old 22nd September 2009, 00:15   #236
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
Gosh! Thanks a zillion Amit for pointing it out. Just checked it. How stupid of me, my dealer and even the service people! The dealer gave me a service manual of a Palio Stile and I did not even bother to check it! The service people also dint bother to see it. Will be going to my dealer to get mine.
Old 22nd September 2009, 10:32   #237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Gosh! Thanks a zillion Amit for pointing it out. Just checked it. How stupid of me, my dealer and even the service people! The dealer gave me a service manual of a Palio Stile and I did not even bother to check it! The service people also dint bother to see it. Will be going to my dealer to get mine.

lol, still remember the tension in your voice when you called me to tell about the mix-up!

btw,also find out which fiat brand oil went into your car for the safe side.
Old 28th September 2009, 15:50   #238
BHPian

Finally, here are the interior pics. I know its terribly late. But better late then never
Attached Thumbnails
First love is first love, The Punto Saga.-miniimg_3860.jpg  

First love is first love, The Punto Saga.-miniimg_3872.jpg  

First love is first love, The Punto Saga.-miniimg_3879.jpg  

First love is first love, The Punto Saga.-miniimg_3895.jpg  

Last edited by furioussphinx : 28th September 2009 at 15:52.
Old 28th September 2009, 23:18   #239
BHPian

Here is some timepass work I did with a pic. Please chip in your suggestions.
Attached Thumbnails
First love is first love, The Punto Saga.-miniimg_3838.jpg  

Old 29th September 2009, 02:32   #240
BHPian

the last one is a stunner. its gonna be my wallpaper for a long time .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks