Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2007, 16:59   #121
BHPian

[quote=iraghava;460094]The Buick Roadmaster. 3 such cars are up for sale in Delhi, if anybody wants them.
[QUOTE/]

Tell me more about the one above give me details!

Last edited by Rtech : 25th June 2007 at 17:47.
Old 25th June 2007, 17:26   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Of course not sir! I know they are not for sale but he might think about them if the price is right eh?
P.S. You want me to narrate the story of the Buick here?
No Sir! they are not for sale, none of them.
I think you should narrate the story of the Buick here coz its got a lot of history behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
the camaro i just a tock camaro and not a rs seeing the rs comes with covered head lights like the charger r/t hemi also the side exit exhaust is a after market also does it have the i6 or the small block v8 and one more i the rs comes with stripes to.but i would love to have that car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoyster View Post
the rs has lights just like the charger just cos you did not see the eye lids down that dont mean they not there ! hmmmm .... some one said the owner here i wonder who that could be V 16 is that you
@ Pavan- The car is an original RS and the stripes are not there coz the paints not original. The restoration is in process. Even the side exhaust is aftermarket as you have noticed.
@ Blue Oyster Right sir, the car does have the vacum operated eyelids.
And no, sadly tough but I am not the owner. (altough I sincerely hope I was)
@ Iraghava- No Boss, the owners not a member of this forum.
Old 25th June 2007, 17:32   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
@ Pavan- The car is an original RS and the stripes are not there coz the paints not original. The restoration is in process. Even the side exhaust is aftermarket as you have noticed.
o ok thanks for letting me know the car with out the stripes looks more like a camaro any idea which year is it.
Old 25th June 2007, 17:40   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
o ok thanks for letting me know the car with out the stripes looks more like a camaro any idea which year is it.
Its a 1967 and was originally Silver with Black stripes.
Old 26th June 2007, 09:59   #125
Senior - BHPian

Would love to take a look at these cars if any are for sale. Is this place anywhere near Chattarpur Farms. You could PM me if it is possible to see these.

Thanks
Old 26th June 2007, 10:11   #126
Team-BHP Support

No Ricky, the most recent pics put up by Ishan are not from anywhere close to Chattarpur farms but from Bombay. If you read earlier posts by V-16, you will get scared to ask if these cars are for sale .
Old 26th June 2007, 11:33   #127
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
Would love to take a look at these cars if any are for sale. Is this place anywhere near Chattarpur Farms. You could PM me if it is possible to see these.
Sure Ricky, it's only about 1500kms from Chhatarpur Farms! We can go there but when you ask for the on-sale cars, I'll sit in the car & you handle the Rottweilers OK?
Old 26th June 2007, 17:00   #128
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
Ishan, How come the front of the Caddi is not snapped?
Scooby i got a front view picof the same car,the pic was taken by my friend when had visited the place last month.(Pics were taken by him with the owners permission,so if iraghava doesnt mind i can post it).
Old 26th June 2007, 17:39   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Sure Ricky, it's only about 1500kms from Chhatarpur Farms! We can go there but when you ask for the on-sale cars, I'll sit in the car & you handle the Rottweilers OK?

Maybe I can take my Rottweilers along...as long as they are of the opposite sex I'm sure your friend would not mind Imagine having a few more Doggies for free to watch over the cars

Thanks for the amusing refusal. LOL

Cheers
Old 26th June 2007, 17:50   #130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Maybe I can take my Rottweilers along...as long as they are of the opposite sex I'm sure your friend would not mind Imagine having a few more Doggies for free to watch over the cars

Thanks for the amusing refusal. LOL

Cheers
Whos talking about the dogs? I was referring to the guards!!
Seriously, hes got some mean dogs, even his family are off limits when the dogs are loose. And for the last time his cars are not for sale. If he found out we were even discussing him selling his cars, he'd throw a tantrum. You know how whimsical these guys are....and I dont fancy huge dogs after my behind.
Old 26th June 2007, 18:16   #131
Senior - BHPian

@ V-16

SIR - Message clear & understood LOUD 'n' CLEAR- no more talk of buying or selling. But a G R E A T collection all the same.
Old 26th June 2007, 18:19   #132
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@ V-16

SIR - Message clear & understood LOUD 'n' CLEAR- no more talk of buying or selling. But a G R E A T collection all the same.
Thanks rick you just saved my life (and behind) from the rotties. Yeah I agree its an envious collection.
Old 26th June 2007, 18:21   #133
BHPian

Its good to know that there is so much interest among us to buy and revive these dead cows...only to reincarnate them as a Pheonix...lovely..

hey V16..are any of them for sale (hahhahahahha..don't mind if the came along with some canine puppies or a bitemark on your deriere) ...i have a real bad itch that needs scratching...
Old 26th June 2007, 18:31   #134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR View Post
hey V16..are any of them for sale (hahhahahahha..don't mind if the came along with some canine puppies or a bitemark on your deriere) ...i have a real bad itch that needs scratching...
h\Here we go again..back to square one..some one get me those anti rabies shots...
Old 26th June 2007, 18:37   #135
Team-BHP Support

Poor V-16, I can imagine him running in full speed while the Rottweilers chase him

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks