Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2006, 12:39   #16
BHPian

[SIZE=2]Other than the already stated reasons of being a part of TBHP, there is one more that I find the most beneficial:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I am sure to get thrown out of work if caught with an auto mag... but when seen in front of the comp. screen (form the angle of my screen no one can see what i'm viewing), everyone thinks that I am working! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]godspeed.[/SIZE]
Old 17th January 2006, 13:06   #17
Senior - BHPian

i have gained laats of knowledge from t-bhp and abt teh money part ....i had written to bridgestone about my g3's and did not get any reply ....so tehnext time i wrote that i am a senior member on a forum where we talk about cars,tires and the like ...so if i am going to get tires with bulges every now an dthen .i will have to rethink on going for the G3's and will aslo advise others against going for it ...

hehehhehe...the second mail did the trick and today i got a mail saying they will inspect my tires ...
Old 17th January 2006, 14:12   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
[SIZE=2]Other than the already stated reasons of being a part of TBHP, there is one more that I find the most beneficial:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I am sure to get thrown out of work if caught with an auto mag... but when seen in front of the comp. screen (form the angle of my screen no one can see what i'm viewing), everyone thinks that I am working! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]godspeed.[/SIZE]
Do what I do...keep your text book outside and the mag. inside...and when the question of comp. arises, I do what you do.
Old 17th January 2006, 15:44   #19
BHPian

hi Bhpians..team bhp surely rocks....there was a time when i wanted to knw somethin bout cars..but just dint knw how..dint knw whom to ask or anythin....then came across this site from a friend of mine who happened to be Satya`s cousin..thts when things changed....nd trust me people..i have learned aLOT from this site......its great to interact wit people with same thin runnin their head ....the site has got anthin nd everythin you need to knw....well CHEERs ...
Old 17th January 2006, 15:53   #20
Senior - BHPian

The true value of Team BHP have been friends who were there when we needed em and vice versa. Thank You for being there.
Old 17th January 2006, 16:20   #21
Team-BHP Support

can't really put this down in words.

manson.
Old 17th January 2006, 18:42   #22
Senior - BHPian

I dont know what to say here... how can you value FAMILY?????
Old 17th January 2006, 19:43   #23
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

tbhp has been very kind to me .. First i got my brand new car repaired at no cost only bcoz of tbhp .. I still get celebrity service at my dealers , thanks to tbhp ..

But the most important thing is that tbhp has given me some amazing friends .. And they have been very supportive , and have always been there time and time again when the need arises .. Thanks guys and thanks tbhp ..
Old 17th January 2006, 22:23   #24
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

TBHP is invlauable.bcoz
- non biased views,
- views from first hand experiences
- real stories
- best of all. . . you get to POST YOUR VIEWS. . .and also DISCUSSS on views if YOU DONT AGREE TO some of d points.

and really cool and KNowledgable people around

regards,
Old 17th January 2006, 22:48   #25
jat
BHPian

Savings? Really! My internet cost has gone up many times after I joined Team-BHP.

RK
Old 17th January 2006, 22:53   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

Well, along with the priceless bit, what about the thousands saved on Mods and EMI's? The best deals in the market, better responses from Manufacturers on defects found in the car.
Old 18th January 2006, 15:23   #27
BHPian

Team bhp is brilliant, but what is it that actually makes it rock..
You all!!
keep it up forum members...
Old 18th January 2006, 16:48   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetlife
team-bhp rocks
when i switch to team-bhp its like i am glued to my PC
Yeh Fevicol ka majboot jod hai .. totega nahin...
Enjoy
Old 18th January 2006, 17:21   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBoombastic
The biggest value of Team-BHP if you ask me is that unlike ALL Indian Auto Magazines/ Journals, Team-BHP is where one finds true information on cars, modifications, add-ons, spares etc. This happens because Team-BHP does NOT follow an agenda set by an advertiser ....
I second that. Reading most auto mags, you will have to read between the lines to see if the writer is dancing to some other piper (sorry for mixing my metaphors so wildly)!
In this forum we say it like it is. I cannot count the number of tips and advice I have culled from this forum. It certainly pointed me to my Baleno purchase, I am now volunteering to reach my kids and assorted relatives to all far-off places just so I get to drive....
Old 18th January 2006, 17:31   #30
BHPian

TBHP, is more than a family. Even though I havent been to any meets as yet(I will the moment my exams get over)...the guys here seem to be so friendly even though they havent met you. Finally, I find people who dont criticize me for my "Madness towards Automobiles"

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks