Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2024, 05:58   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: 2 decades of Team-BHP | A Happy 20th to our community

This is the only online forum apart from Reddit that I use. Says a lot, does it not? Happy 20th B'Day!

P.S. I sometimes do not agree with moderations decisions

Last edited by extreme_torque : 14th February 2024 at 06:07.
extreme_torque is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 05:59   #17
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Happy 20th Birthday! Having been here and pretty active for 16 of those, I am happy to continue to read, ask questions, receive answers, learn and contribute.
It is a good forum and a solid repository of knowledge which we can all benefit from.
shankar.balan is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 06:09   #18
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP! Congratulations to GTO and the Team!
Scarlet_Rider is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 07:04   #19
BHPian

Happy 20th Birthday TEAM-BHP!
It's always the go to forum for everything under the sky. Thanks for all the moderators who put immense effort to maintain the quality of the forum.
FueledbyFury is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 07:44   #20
Team-BHP Support

Happy 20th Birthday to TeamBHP. It is the best discussion forum in my life experience. I myself completed 19th years on the forum last month. It has become my memory repository too. I can look up my posts from 5-10-15 years ago and know what I was thinking around that time.

It has also been my honour to serve the community as part for the support group. It has been great show and it will continue to be so.

My sincere thanks to GTO, fellow moderators, admin team, and all BHPians for making this virtual place a wonderful reality.
Samurai is offline   (30) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 07:49   #21
BHPian

Happy Birthday BHPian's, 20 glorious years.

I sometimes think about the age some of our BHPian's range from to name a few e.g.

@Motordev 14 years his threads are immaculate.
@V.Narayan senior citizen - his fight with cancer thread is overwhelming.
@Shankar Balan - Gypsy Thar threads.
The weight loss thread
And the umpteen voyage threads.

I've been a active member since 3 years, but an ardent reader since 10.
Just love it.
Vinod_nair is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 08:51   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy 20th to Team Bhp. In spite of the explosion of social media, most of my online leisure time is spent on Team Bhp. Been actively posting on the forum for 13 years now and it is interesting for me to see how my writing style and thought processes have evolved over these 13 years.

I recently was attempting to post more on X and Insta and found it hard as I am so used to writing without any limits or constraints here on this forum.
Rajeevraj is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 09:28   #23
BHPian

The sheer amount of content the forum has I don't think we can stress and appreciate it enough!! That too with quality content!! I personally know so many people use the forum to understand basic vehicle problems, route queries, car reviews, Tyre queries are some of the basic ones!! Best part is, because of the enormous knowledge base of threads, whenever you search for a vehicle related issue, team-bhp is almost one of the top results on google!! What a great feat!!
Lastly a big hats off to all the moderators, it is not easy to keep the forum clean and have people follow guidelines.
I'm thankful and so happy to be part of the community

Happy Anniversary!!

Last edited by vinay.sathyan : 14th February 2024 at 09:55. Reason: corrected spelling mistakes
vinay.sathyan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 09:29   #24
BHPian

Happy 20th bday to the community. 🎉 I agree with the stringent intake as a member. It isn’t handed over with a sign up, it is earned. ( I am one of them )
TheStoryweaver is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 09:41   #25
BHPian

Happy 20th, Team-BHP! It takes a lot to be relevant in this space with high quality content. Kudos to GTO and the moderators! I don't know how life would have been without Team-BHP. With so much sponsored automotive content across social media platforms and magazines, it would have been so difficult for us BHPians to find India-specific high quality content. A Big Thank-YOU for maintaining the quality of this forum. Only upwards and onwards from here.
RJ2285 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 09:43   #26

Thank you all the mods and distinguished members for this wonderful forum where anyone and everyone who loves a healthy conversation with like minded people without feeling prejudiced or belittled. I have been following this forum long before I joined and it helped me to understand many things that I haven't even know existed. May we celebrate many more anniversaries of our beloved forum and share valuable knowledge and love with fellow bhpians
Srini1414 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 09:47   #27
BHPian

Happy 20th birthday TeamBHP. One of the websites I visit multiple times daily as a ritual. Here's wishing more success to the community.
gauravdgr8 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 09:53   #28
BHPian

Happy 20th Birthday Dear Team-BHP! I sincerely thank all the admins and mods of this wonderful forum for consistently maintaining the quality of the discussions held on various topics under the sun. I am going through turmoil in my personal life and this forum is my anchor to get some peace and calmness. In the last few years, the section that has flourished is "Shifting Gears". There are so many discussions on so many varied subjects from weight loss to Covid to untimely heart attacks to start-up landscape. Recently I needed some guidance on renewing my son's passport and voila, there's a thread in Team BHP with all the necessary advice! One innocent question to mods: In the membership application form, someone who is not proficient in English may copy-paste output from ChatGPT which may be better than someone writing on their own. Is there any scrutiny on the application form response whether it's from a genAI tool? One more question: Are we allowed to post old travelogues (from pre-Covid / mid-Covid times) ?
ankan.m.blr is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 09:53   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations!
20 years of prime and still on!
This is nothing short of a great achievement that an automotive website generates so much interest especially in 2024 where even 15 minute YouTube video content uploaders are also struggling to keep their viewership intact. This is the power of good content, quality discussion and moderation. Due to the quality of posts, content and clean writing, it is a fatigue free and interesting experience.
I would like to credit the members, readers and of course, the moderator team and GTO who contribute so much to make TBHP what it is. During these last 15-16 years of my readership + being a member stint, lots of modern social media platforms came and just went by but TBHP holds its fortress- because of its strongest 3 pillars- Members, Readers and Moderators.

Thank you all.
saket77 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 09:59   #30
BHPian

Congratulations to everyone who is a part of the forum. Happy 20th Anniversary.

Glad to be a member here and looking forward for more.
Oppanna is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks