Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2024, 11:56   #61
BHPian

Re: 2 decades of Team-BHP | A Happy 20th to our community

Wishing the team a very happy 20th. Keep up the amazing platform the way it is. Its one of the best around
Old 14th February 2024, 11:56   #62

Happy 20th Birthday, Team-BHP !

It's not easy to stay online for 20 years. Even services run by mighty tech companies fail to reach this milestone. Kudos to GTO and the mods for not just keeping it online but thriving. It's really wonderful to be part of this community that has high standards in almost every aspect.
Old 14th February 2024, 12:02   #63
BHPian

Congratulations to all my fellow enthusiasts on achieving another milestone in this virtual journey.

A special shoutout to the Mods who have helped maintain such impeccable standards while at the same time ensuring such rich and continous content and vibrancy in the conversations.

I am part of multiple communities and groups virtually and T-BHP is the gold standard of community managment.

Thank you guys for this lovely experience!
Old 14th February 2024, 12:03   #64
Team-BHP Support

Anniversary wishes to all! Wow 20 years, time flew past!
Jaggu is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 12:07   #65

Happy 20th to Team-BHP.

I am glad & honored that my first post on the forum is on this beautiful occasion and thread.

Hats off to the founders for envisioning & designing the concept (esp. the rules) of something that has flourished so well, and in such fast changing times.

Hats off to the efforts of the moderators to keep up this level of quality on this big a forum.

Personally, I benefit almost daily from the forum, on a multitude of topics.

Where else would you come across such an eclectic group of people and discussions (from the world over), coming together and contributing in such a great spirit?

Wishing the forum many more milestones.
Old 14th February 2024, 12:21   #66
BHPian

Congratulations! I have been part of this journey for 14 out of 20 years. It is still the first thing I read every morning. It is an absolute commendable job.
troublemaker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 12:24   #67
BHPian

I am honored and proud to be a part of this amazing forum. If you are following this forum closely, then you already know that you have become more disciplined in your day-to-day life. Learning is one thing, but this forum helps you a lot with your imagination. It always provided the other side of the coin, which we missed most of the time.

Congratulations Team BHP and cheers to the members!
Old 14th February 2024, 12:25   #68
BHPian

A big shoutout to the moderators for maintaining the high standards that this forum is known for. A very happy birthday to Team-BHP!

Doffing my hat to all members. Have learnt so much; about such varied topics. This community is the dictionary definition of enriching.

Cheers ladies and gentlemen!
Old 14th February 2024, 12:29   #69
BHPian

May God shower his choicest blessings on Team-BHP on 20th birthday. Team-BHP has just crossed the teen age and entering into the most important phase now.

This forum has been like an extended family for me for almost 2 decades and it is only until recently, I became a member on my retirement and started expressing my views on a public forum. I am usually an introvert and do not share many of my life experiences with public ( my wife after 3 decades of marriage tells me that I never shared with her all the stuff I am posting here!) but I feel personally that my life experiences on any topic on this planet with 6 decades of experience need to be shared for posterity. The safest and the best place to share is Team-BHP as it has got some of the most knowledgeable senior members and very promising young generation members whose point of view on very complex and sensitive topics is astounding.

I learned a lot from Team-BHP on how to articulate one’s thoughts in a minimal number of words and bringing some little value / difference to the thread ( This reminds me of my boss who used to tell me “ Thanks for coming to office today and making a difference”).
Mystic is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 12:34   #70
BHPian

I, 19 years old am celebrating the 20th anniversary of a forum. Wild!
The fact that a mainly text based online forum dedicated to the automotive world is not only surviving in this Web 4.0 world, but also thriving, is a testament to the dedication of the moderators and the passion they inspire in the users.

Here's to 20 more, Team-BHP!

Last edited by ryzen7@5800u : 14th February 2024 at 12:37.
ryzen7@5800u is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 12:34   #71
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations to GTO & all the moderators maintaining the consistency in quality throughout. I don't think there's an instance where that ball was ever dropped!

Come to think of it, I am just associated with this forum for last 7 years, but, was following avidly since I was in college back from '05!
Old 14th February 2024, 12:36   #72
BHPian

One of the greatest platforms for automobile/ bike enthusiasts, period. The amount of effort that has gone into making T-Bhp the way it is, is truly commendable.

It's sometimes weird to think that this website is older than me haha, to the next 20.
Old 14th February 2024, 12:50   #73
Senior - BHPian

Apart from my family and my friends the other daily constant in my life has been Team-Bhp.

Whenever i have changed jobs/projects this is the first website i check to ensure its not banned.This is the only website which is open entirely during my work hours.

This is for every member who has made this community what it is today.

LONG LIVE TEAM BHP
silverado is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 12:52   #74
BHPian

Congratulations and wishes to all Bhpians and of course the founders of Team BHP.
This community can be considered the bible/quaran/bhagavat geetha of the automotive world for any auto enthusiast from any part of the world. The content here are truly informative, educative, enlightening, creative, innovative, and eye opening. A great place to spend time for any one from an amateur to a veteran professional.

As a Bhpian, an automotive enthusiast, and of course as an Indian citizen, I am equally responsible for the growth and transformation of the auto industry in India and the welfare of every road user out there.
Old 14th February 2024, 12:56   #75
Distinguished - BHPian

In the world of Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, 20 years is indeed a tremendous achievement!!

Happy 20th Birthday TEAM-BHP! May the forum outlive the passion in each and every one of us.

Coincidentally, today is also my Wedding Anniversary! So, there are two things in life which dont need reminding of!
dhanushs is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks