Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2024, 10:04   #31
BHPian

Re: Toyota Innova Hycross Review

The entire core team of team TBHP really deserves to be appreciated! Not all forums can stand the test of time like this one. Even some of the biggest names in the industry be it Autocar or Overdrive haven’t been able to sustain themselves commercially and the bias towards certain cars is very easily seen.

I have absolutely zero doubt in my head that the mods and curators of TBHP can make a sweet amount of dough for themselves should they decided to put their commercial interests ahead of the quality of the forum but at least I have never seen such an instance. This in itself deserves mad props!

In my humble opinion this is one of the few forums left in India where the sanctity and passion that all of us petrolheads is respected in the truest sense!

Congratulations on turning 20 everyone!!
AKSarkar1 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:06   #32
Team-BHP Support

Re: 2 decades of Team-BHP | A Happy 20th to our community

Happy 20th, and two decades of automotive treasure. In a few days I will be completing 14 years in this space, and the spirit and enthusiasm of logging in everyday has only increased over the years – truly an honour to be a part of this wonderful community.

Looking forward to many more years!
vb-saan is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:07   #33
BHPian

Congratulations and Best Wishes to the team and to all the members here who've made TBHP the best platform for quality information not just on automobiles but on pretty much anything really. I'm sure if one is dedicated enough, one can find the meaning of life on one of these threads

Absolutely stoked to be a part of this community and I'm excited for the future!
WhiskeyTangoFox is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:07   #34
BHPian

The entire core team of team TBHP really deserves to be appreciated! Not all forums can stand the test of time like this one. Even some of the biggest names in the industry be it Autocar or Overdrive haven’t been able to sustain themselves commercially and the bias towards certain cars is very easily seen.

I have absolutely zero doubt in my head that the mods and curators of TBHP can make a sweet amount of dough for themselves should they decided to put their commercial interests ahead of the quality of the forum but at least I have never seen such an instance. This in itself deserves mad props!

In my humble opinion this is one of the few forums left in India where the sanctity and passion that all of us petrolheads is respected in the truest sense!

Congratulations on turning 20 everyone!!
AKSarkar1 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:08   #35
BHPian

Wow. 20th birthday is a big achievement. Congratulations to all members of Team BHP.
And big thanks to GTO and all moderators for your passion and efforts to maintain the high standards of this forum.

I joined Team BHP only recently a couple of months back and it already feels a close bonding. The forum has already become an important part of my online activity. Discussing with fellow members on trending topics, going through sticky threads which are 15+ years old, car reviews both new and old are my favourite activities here.
And Google recognises this by giving suggestions to interesting threads or even posts every day catering to my interest.

Once again, heartiest congratulations on 20th anniversary.
SidTheChamp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:09   #36
BHPian

Congratulations to Team-BHP on this incredible milestone. I sincerely thank all the admins and the moderators for maintaining the quality and credibility of the forum. It has become a ritual to open the website multiple times a day.
Glad to be a member of this forum and I am looking forward to buying my own car and starting a new thread as well.
ssoni.1411 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:11   #37

Happy Birthday Team BHP on turning 20!
Is it just a coincidence that Team BHP was born on this very day - the 14th of Feb which is Valentine's Day?
Wish the team and its members many miles and miles of creative discussions, Cheers!!!
Kanglasha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:18   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogNDamsel12 View Post
Also, GTO thanks for keeping the forum safe for everyone, as you aptly mentioned. Personally, I consider trolling = bullying. It is a punishable offence in many cultures. But in current times, social media has given fancy names to bullying such as trolling, roasting and what not, to normalise bullying.
Well said! Over my last 17 years of membership, I have NEVER thought twice about blindly sending any interesting posts or threads to my wife and extended family including kids.

TBHP is the epitome of a forum for 'modern India' which does not condone age-old 'Asian' mores nor embrace excessive Western fads.
itwasntme is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:20   #39
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday, Team-BHP. Here's to many more years of redlining the Indian automotive scene. What a joy it's been!!!

Cheers,

Jay
JayPrashanth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:22   #40
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP. I'm really proud to be a member of this top-notch forum.
Rajjay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:24   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Wow... 20 years! And it's pretty much just flown by

As each first-time visitor reads something they like, as each visitor decides to sign up as a member, and as each BHPian spends yet another day visiting Team-BHP -- we only grow stronger and stronger!

A big thanks to each and every one of you (members & readers alike).

Look forward to everything that is yet to come.
Thanks for this amazing forum. Though I joined just a few years back but I have been a regular visitor here since 2008.

Thanks to the Admin team of Team-BHP.
Aqua is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:24   #42
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations folks, what a journey and I am glad to have shared a very minute part of it.

The OP is hilarious and since I've stayed away from other platforms except YouTube, reading the last example of "cool" text made me noxious. So TBHP has spoilt me a lot in that short span of time

Immense respect for the perseverance and effort of all admins, mods and support. The depth of knowledge and passion of other members is amazing but most importantly going that extra km to share it in a way common folk like me can understand is always humbling.

Here's to another 20 of even better learnings, richness of content and experience
shancz is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:25   #43

Many More Happy returns of the day Team - BHP !!!!

Having been an active reader for more than a decade, it still is new every day, hence dedicating a small poem with my basic poetry skills

Today you are twenty
Endless reviews are plenty
A to Z on cars are wealthy
Members are always friendly

Believe its still trendy
Honest comments are wealthy
Please continue the genie!!
Bonnetbrain is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:27   #44
BHPian

Happy Birthday T-Bhp. A day spent without browsing the posts on the forum is a dull day. The diverse points of view and detailed technical analysis in the posts make it a joyous read. The prudent policies and the immense efforts of the moderators in maintaining it are really commendable and deserve a standing ovation . Wishing everyone many more years of readership.
Old 14th February 2024, 10:30   #45
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp. Hats off to the moderators for keeping this forum in this quality.Looking at my Joining Date its been 18 Years as a Team-Bhp Member
justin.das is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks