Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2024, 13:03   #76
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 2 decades of Team-BHP | A Happy 20th to our community

Happy 20th Birthday, TeamBHP!!

What TeamBHP has achieved in 20 years is truly phenomenal! This has not only become one of the major media forces in India related to anything automobile and travel, this is also one of the best forums in the world on any topic! The way the admin and moderator team takes care of ensuring quality of content and strictly enforcing "no troll, not spam, no pointless posts" policy makes it one of the best forums in the world!

Congratulations to entire TeamBHP community, including the admin team, the moderators, and fellow members!

Last edited by Dr.AD : 14th February 2024 at 13:07.
Dr.AD is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 13:06   #77
BHPian

Happy Anniversary to the incredible team!! Heartiest congratulations to all the founders & moderators of Team-bhp for completing 20 years.Feel so proud to be a part of this community.
Cheers to all members!!
Old 14th February 2024, 13:12   #78

Congrats everyone especially the founders, moderators, and everyone involved in the management of this wonderful forum.

It's a great achievement to not just survive the internet population (highly ficklesome, quick to lose interest) for 20 years, but to keep them glued to this forum.

I found it first around 2006-07and since then I visit this atleast once a day (usually more) .

I learnt a lot about cars here, fell in love, bought all my cars based on T-BHP reviews only.
We know more about new cars than their sales people in most cases.

The content, its quality, and moderation is unparalleled. I don't know of any forum or content site (and most of us have extensive experience in googling) that matches our own T-BHP quality.

It takes a lot of hard work to produce such quality for 20 straight years.

Though the ads are completely non-intrusive, I don't mind clicking on few of them as money is a means to keep this rolling.
I do shop on those as well so our referencing stays healthy but again only because I find them relevant.

It's a rare forum that has not just our love but our respect as well.

You guys rock !
Old 14th February 2024, 13:22   #79
BHPian

Happy 20th Team BHP!
Ever since I joined this forum, my knowledge about automobiles in general has become 10x . Thanks to all the knowledgeable members, fantastic moderators, and a brilliant web design, I could scroll through Team BHP all day
Old 14th February 2024, 13:46   #80
BHPian

How do I even thank teambhp! I have put up my car service estimates and validated with bhpians to see if I am overcharged. I bought two of my cars based on suggestions from teambhpians. Reading 1000s of posts over years, my english has become so much better! The other day I searched for "hairfall solution +teambhp" on google and actually got something that I use today!

Teambhp is incredible. So glad to be here!
Old 14th February 2024, 13:55   #81

Hello Everyone! This is going to be my first post on this forum (thank you moderator team for approving my request).

I feel fortunate to begin by Congratulating all founders, moderators, and contributors to this great shared information resource pool.

The strength of the community is evident by the evergrowing interest shown by all automotive enthusiasts who choose to lean on the community when facing any automotive-related decision-making.

Wishing everyone in this amazing community, a Very Happy 20th and many more !!
Old 14th February 2024, 13:58   #82
Senior - BHPian

Sufi sant Kabir - in an altogether different time and context - famously wrote:
Quote:
पोथी पढ़ि पढ़ि जग मुआ, पंडित भया न कोय।

ढाई आखर प्रेम का, पढ़े सो पंडित होय ।।
Scores of sites spanning across the world might be better designed, attractively presented and more widely read. However, the USP of this forum was, is and will remain the passion that its members have - for automobiles and related topics.

It is that singular love which holds together the community of disparate individuals. Love for the machines and mutual respect for men associated with these modern moving marvels keep the wheels of this behemoth moving.

In an era dependent on use and throw culture, we have very active threads talking about sustainability and lateral upgrades. But the modifications section isn't far behind. Where a member talks about the fear of snakes, another writes devotedly about travelling with pets. There is hardly a topic that hasn't been touched upon on TeamBhp.

If there ever was an encyclopaedia of daily life, it would certainly be here!

But what truly keeps me glued to the discussions is the courtesy, kindness and kindred feeling that invariably permeates the conversations. Although there are occasional vicious attacks and vitriolic fights, the admins ensure that the things never get out of hand. Unlike the external world increasingly beset with hatred and violence, there exists a sense of calm and sanity here.

Two decades of successful contributive journalism have given us enough and more synergy to take forward this institution for several more.

Happy twentieth.

dailydriver is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 14:21   #83
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Congratulations on the 20 th year.
This is my happy place. This is where I learn, gather information(specific and general), where I share what I know. On a personal note, when I was suffering from a personal loss, this forum gave me a hand and saved me.
I have given back a little to the forum, a very miniscule portion of what I have taken from here. Kudos to the admins and lovely members who make this forum what it is.
Cheers
Old 14th February 2024, 14:36   #84

Happy Birthday Bhpians.
Its a great feeling to be a part of this community.
Lets create a Special 20th Anniversary Sticker, Keychain and T Shirts.
Let me pitch some designs for it, if fellow Bhpians and the Mods are interested in it.
Old 14th February 2024, 14:38   #85
Senior - BHPian

Congrats GTO & Mod team on the 20th Anniversary!

One of the very few forums that maintains the top Quality content!
The best forum for Indian Automobile!
Keep rocking...
Old 14th February 2024, 14:46   #86
BHPian

Congratulations! Team-bhp for a stupendous 2 decades of wide repertoire of Quality information on the Automotive world in particular and other topics in general.
I am privileged to be part of this amazing community.
Thanks to GTO for a superb and educative write up on this occasion.
Wishing all the very best to Team-bhp support and moderators whose relentless efforts have made the forum what it is today, and may achieve greater glory in the years to come.

Cheers!
Fiatfan.
Fiatfan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 14:51   #87
Team-BHP Support

Happy 20th to Team BHP!

Thanks to the members and readers who’ve made this community, what it is today.
Gannu_1 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 15:05   #88
BHPian

A very happy 20th Birthday to TeamBHP!
I would especially like to congratulate the Senior Members and Moderators who consistently contributed in this timespan to make this celebration possible.

For me, like for any well-informed Petrolhead, the membership of Team-BHP is a great honour. Team-BHP has not just evolved my interest in cars, but also has made me a much more responsible driver. Just as I eagerly read the new car reviews and ownership experiences, I also keep myself updated on the thread related to road accidents. This has not only elaborated on the crash-worthiness of cars but also taught how to handle adverse situations.

There are many more beautiful threads on Team-BHP related to anything involving vehicles ( like travel, accessories, Motorsports, pre-purchase guide, dealership experience). This helps in solving any related queries.

20th anniversary is an important milestone and Team-BHP is now rightfully an established institution in Indian Automotive Industry. I pray that Team-BHP continues with bigger strength, better quality and celebrates many more birthdays.

Happy 20th, Team-BHP!
Old 14th February 2024, 15:06   #89
Senior - BHPian

Happy 20th birthday to TeamBHP and to everyone who has contributed to where it is today!
TBHP is kind of like my home away from home. I may not post much but I am always here! LOL
Old 14th February 2024, 15:08   #90
BHPian

Happy 20th Anniversary of Team-BHP to all. I am glad to be a daily reader since 2011 and now a member of the esteemed forum. Best wishes for the future!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks