Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2024, 10:32   #46
BHPian

Re: 2 decades of Team-BHP | A Happy 20th to our community

Congratulations to all members and Big shout-out for the moderators for keeping the forum in spick and span condition through moderation policies.

Personally i am involved with Team-BHP since last 16 years and member since last 2 years. I learned a lot of things even outside the automotive world. The experienced members add substantial value to the forum through their valuable advices, interventions and knowledge sharing. I guess that makes Team-BHP stand apart and we members always feel home at Team-BHP.

Happy birthday Team-BHP. Long way to go further.
Old 14th February 2024, 10:33   #47
Senior - BHPian

As they say age is just a number - but maintaining the quality year on year is no mean feat. Team-BHP has always been an advocate of safe driving practices, ensuing quality content and having a wide range of topics.

Just now, I checked when I had joined the forum and turns out it was almost 9 years ago! Man, times flies for sure.

Over these 9 years, Team-BHP has always been my constant - from route queries, to impressive car reviews, amazing travelogues and more. However, while these days my contribution has been on the lower side, I hope to be a bit more active going forward.
blackwasp is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:44   #48
BHPian

Wow, 20 years!! Happy B'day Team-BHP. I first came across this forum when I was looking to buy my first new car, the Hyundai Verna Petrol Automatic in 2014. At that time Automatics were relatively low selling and there were very few reviews or information about the Automatic Variant. Team - BHP was the treasure trove of information at that time.

Cut to 2018, when I needed to change a car, once again it was Team-BHP to the rescue. I must have tried to register a couple of times around that time but the membership was not approved, so I could not ask questions on the forum, but reviews and information on this forum were my primary sources that helped me in decision making.

A couple of years back, my membership was approved and I was over the moon. The quality of the forum, the ownership reviews, the new car reviews are really unbiased and outstanding. I make it a point to glance at this forum almost every day and it has been a really big help. Call me old fashioned, but I find reading the content and reviews here more informative than any Yout Tube review of vehicles where sometimes the bias is obvious.

Kudos to Twenty Year mark and wishes for a lot more!!
Ays7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:49   #49
Team-BHP Support

20 YEARS?!! Good Lord, how time flies!

In this span of time we've changed jobs (most of us, not you - bblost!), cities, countries, cars, gained friends, lost some dear ones along the way... however the forum has been one we come back to, just like family. Just this morning I was looking at a travelogue I had posted on here before my daughter was born, and in recent times she has driven my car on a private stretch of road! Shows how many years have just flown past!

Needless to say, member contributions and the community spirit are what has brought us along, and now a responsibility for us to keep it going. Here's looking forward to more.
benbsb29 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:50   #50
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP. It is an honour to be part of this community. I do not use facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter. But, I am a sucker for this forum. As GTO rightly said, content is the king.

What we do not have as a forum?

Sloppy Autocratic Moderation: Moderators do a phenomenal job here. Thanks a lot for that. You have done a brilliant job of keeping this forum gentle and intelligent.

Lack of Spine: This is one forum that can stand up to the power and stare it down. Any complaint/bad experience with any manufacturer/dealer is taken up seriously. No car is spared. It is incredible that we have not degenerated into favouritism.

Thank you to all members and moderators for at least one website that I can count on.
ashlil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 10:51   #51

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!
I may have missed reading the newspaper in the mornings, but have never missed to take a glance through India's best Automotive Forum.
Thanks, GTO for keeping the forum clean and to all the moderators for maintaining it's quality for the last 20 years!

The forum has been Redlining the Indian Automotive Scene for the past 20 years now!
Old 14th February 2024, 10:59   #52
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team BHP!

I remember I used to read these anniversary posts even before becoming a member, and I always admired the site's survival. The main credit for the site's smooth survival goes to the moderators; without them, it would undoubtedly be a mess. A big thanks to all the moderators for keeping the forum neat and interesting.

The contents shared by Team BHP members serve as a refreshing escape from my stressful job, both entertainment and valuable knowledge. It's a welcome break from the typical content found on platforms like Facebook and others that are focused on advertisements.

Cheers to the entire Team BHP community!

Last edited by raptor_diwan : 14th February 2024 at 11:00. Reason: Removing Excess Emoji
Old 14th February 2024, 11:00   #53
BHPian

Congratulations to GTO and team.
It is the pure devotion to this subject that has made this forum the best one in the business today. The strict adherence to quality and the excellent content is unmatched.
My best wishes to the team and hearty congratulations once again.
Travelwriter

PS: I just completed 15 years last month!!

Last edited by travelwriter : 14th February 2024 at 11:01. Reason: Adding info
Old 14th February 2024, 11:01   #54
BHPian

Congrats to team BHP, and in particular to all the moderators who do an unpaid, thankless job to keep the forum clean and interesting.
Old 14th February 2024, 11:06   #55
BHPian

There is no replacement or competition for Team BHP because of all the points listed by GTO. The Moderation, curation and the informative discussions we engage in here are solid foundations for this portal.
I lurked for 10 of the 20 years of TBHP and then finally joined as a user 3 years ago. If i need any insights i use the search and some user would have already posted the exact solution or information that i need. Such is the power of the community here.

Happy 20th Birthday!!
doomketu is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 11:23   #56

Team-bhp is a unique success story because of these ideologies carried over for decades; relentless work by admins who themselves are experts enriching the forum; disciplined distinguished forum members who are key to this success story. I stumbled upon team-bhp during a casual review search in 2020; got the best ever advices over years from fellow team-bhpians by just being a vivid reader; now it feels proud to be a member and not a day goes without checking our forum; it just feels like we are family & part of life. Coincidentally, today we are visiting our allocated vehicle in stockyard. Looking forward for stories to write about & give back to our forum. Kudos to everyone part of this wonderful success story.
Nrulz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 11:31   #57
BHPian

Happy 20th Birthday to our awesome forum! Thanks to all the Mods for taking care of it so well, and to all BHPians and guests for keeping it lively!

There hasn't been a single day since 2021 that I haven't visited Team-BHP!

P.S. Mods, where's my cake ?

Last edited by MotorDev : 14th February 2024 at 11:33.
MotorDev is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 11:39   #58
arb

20 years for the forum, 16 years for me reading, member since a year. Congratulations to the team for an outstanding effort!

Birthdays come and go, I usually dont think much about it. BUT something struck today,
Team-BHP is perhaps the only non family attachment I have had for more than half my life!
  • First bike - 12 years
  • Second bike - 1 year and counting
  • Last car - 5 and counting
  • Apartment - 3 and counting
  • College Alum - 12 ++
  • Team-BHP - 16 years ++

Cheers!
~ArB
Old 14th February 2024, 11:50   #59
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy 20th birthday TeamBHP! Quite the achievement!

Many thanks to GTO and all the moderators for their relentless effort on ensuring top notch quality posts and topics.

On to the next 20 years as they say!

Jeroen
Jeroen is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 14th February 2024, 11:53   #60
Senior - BHPian

20 years! Congratulations to one of the best forums in the world and not just India.
amol4184 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks