Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2011, 18:28   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)

Anyone have done Scorpio there? Any idea about the cost for Scorpio leather seats would be considering 3 rows of seats? This place is so nearby and I never knew about it. Thanks a lot guys for the information and the photos. They really do a nice job as it seems from the photos. I'll try the place this weekend. BTW, do they accept cards?
Old 27th November 2011, 21:30   #32
BHPian

Does he have cloth options? Having lived in Delhi I am no fan of 'luster' leather.
Old 27th November 2011, 21:45   #33
Senior - BHPian

+ 1 to them . They did an excellent job on ZEN ,will post the pics when I take them . Very nice fittings , they have both Art leather and real leather . I went in for ART leather .
Old 14th January 2012, 21:53   #34
BHPian

Any one have done the seat cover for new swift from imperial.
I would like to do it from them when i get my car.
Old 14th January 2012, 23:06   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_klm View Post
You can get it done from them , they do it for all the cars ,just take the car to them and they have photos of all the cars they have done till now , choose one among them or tell your own pattern , they will do it for you .
Old 14th January 2012, 23:49   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_klm View Post
even im waiting to have have it done on my new swift.
Old 15th January 2012, 09:29   #37
BHPian

I am very much interested in the below seat cover.
But don't know from where that guy got it. and it seems to be cheap(3.5K)

Source : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...e=3&permPage=1
Attached Thumbnails
Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-seat.jpg  

Last edited by devil_klm : 15th January 2012 at 09:30. Reason: Added Source
Old 8th September 2012, 10:05   #38
BHPian

Wanted to update this thread for a long time, but was not getting the time so thought would do it today. I also got my Logan seat covers done from Imperial. The service was good and satisfactory. I would recommend these guys, both me and my buddy got seat covers done mine was a Logan and his was a Vento.

Post negotiation as we both were getting done i paid 6.5k for the same back in March 2012.

Posting few pictures i clicked with my camera of the Logan seat covers.
It's been nearly 6 months since i got this done and they are doing well no issues at all.
Attached Thumbnails
Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-img2012033100072.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-img2012033100073.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-img2012033100074.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-img2012033100075.jpg  

Dushie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th September 2012, 14:52   #39
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dushie View Post
...The service was good and satisfactory. I would recommend these guys, both me and my buddy got seat covers done mine was a Logan and his was a Vento.

Post negotiation as we both were getting done i paid 6.5k for the same back in March 2012...
What's the material? Isn't 6.5K a bit too much for the seat covers? I had my snug-fit covers done for 3.5K from the dealership and what I came to know is that stuff actually costs 1.5K from the company!! am not sure of the material though.

Edit:: Nice color combo and neat work!

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 8th September 2012 at 14:54. Reason: Added "Edit" portion!
Old 8th September 2012, 19:27   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dushie View Post
Wanted to update this thread for a long time, but was not getting the time so thought would do it today. I also got my Logan seat covers done from Imperial. The service was good and satisfactory. I would recommend these guys, both me and my buddy got seat covers done mine was a Logan and his was a Vento.

Post negotiation as we both were getting done i paid 6.5k for the same back in March 2012.

Posting few pictures i clicked with my camera of the Logan seat covers.
It's been nearly 6 months since i got this done and they are doing well no issues at all.
Nice looking covers and it fit well with the interior colors. Can you post a pic of steering cover too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
What's the material? Isn't 6.5K a bit too much for the seat covers? I had my snug-fit covers done for 3.5K from the dealership and what I came to know is that stuff actually costs 1.5K from the company!! am not sure of the material though.

Edit:: Nice color combo and neat work!
What material it is?
Old 9th October 2012, 13:18   #41
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (9)

I went to imperial and looked at some PU material for my Gypsy. It did not appeal to me.
Finally I chanced upon some Montana brand art leather with real leather like texture and feel. Loved it so much settled for art leather @10K. It isn't the normal slippery shiny cheap looking art leather but has real grain that will fool anyone.
Will get it done this thursday. Aaarrgh! Another impulse buy at a terrible price on my wallet! sheesh! The thing thing is when I like things I dont care about the size of hole in the wallet momentarily.

--R
Old 9th October 2012, 17:35   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanang76 View Post
TSEA:
Have one question though: The last 2 pics of seat covers - are of the same car? I kind of feel they have different colors, may be its to do with lighting / shade? Just curious..

Narayanang76
To answer your question, colors are the same. 2nd last pic was taken from inside the car (back seat) without flash or on Manual mode on the cam. the last pic is was inside, however, with a lot more natural light. again, possiblity of without flash or on Manual mode.

I was not satisfied with the streeing job though. Well, thats just me. I reckon it could have been better.
Old 9th October 2012, 22:01   #43
Senior - BHPian

Last month me and a colleague of mine got seat covers for our cars from them.

Great service, depending on the budget he suggested the material which we can choose from .We choose the material on which he was giving 2yrs of warranty and was confident that they would easily last around 4-5 years .

Also came to know after interacting with them, that they used to work with Stanley, that's the reason for the finish they give to their work .

Once we finalized the material we were not sure about the design which would like to get , so ShivKumar emailed us across all the top design which he had done on the car and then let us decide . Best part of the process , all was done over the phone,we just went their once to decide the material and gave a token amount for the work .

He kept the seat covers ready after stitching ,so we had to just find some time out and get them fitted .
The whole process of the fitting the seat covers was around 2 hrs .

Also the colleague of mine who the seat covers done along with mine had some issues with the stitching of the seat covers on his car and so after discussing the same over the phone with ShivKumar , they decided on a time to get the same fixed, which was promptly done , they replaced the piece of material which had some defects with a newly stitched one.

Here are the pictures of my car .

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-20120908087.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-20120908088.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-20120908090.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc_0556.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc_0557.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc_0559.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc_0560.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc_0566.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc_0567.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc_0568.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc_0571.jpg  

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc_0573.jpg  

Last edited by GTO : 3rd November 2012 at 18:10. Reason: As requested
Schoudhury is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 10th October 2012, 22:53   #44
BHPian

@Schoudhury your car looks good. i recently got autoform covers for my scorpio and am not too happy with them. I need to replace the covers in my swift now and am looking at options. can they do it fabric?

how much did they charge you for your ritz?

did they remove the original covers or do these cover them? it looks really snug, that's why i ask.
wanderluster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2012, 23:12   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderluster
@Schoudhury your car looks good. i recently got autoform covers for my scorpio and am not too happy with them. I need to replace the covers in my swift now and am looking at options. can they do it fabric?

how much did they charge you for your ritz?

did they remove the original covers or do these cover them? it looks really snug, that's why i ask.
I paid 6k for the same.Not sure if they deal in fabric ones or not , but I think they don't ,you can call them up and confirm on the same.No they didnt remove the original seat covers,as they said if they do the same the finish might not be good. You can check with them for your swift as they had some great design for swift when we saw the sample design which they showed us.
Also the reason for the fit & finish I think is because of their experience of working with Stanley.

Hope it helps
Cheers
Schoudhury is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed