Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2022, 16:45   #241
Senior - BHPian

Re: Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

Waking up this thread.

Anybody done Ceramic coating for an SUV from UD recently? How's the effect, any reviews which can be shared?

Any other options available for ceramic coating other than UD. I can see lot of providers, which ones are safer and effective?

The car in question here is Tata Harrier - White colour.
ghodlur is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th October 2022, 15:06   #242
Senior - BHPian

Re: Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

Triah Detailing Studio which used to operate the Ultimate Detailerz at Jakkur have shifted to a new location. Now the Ultimate Detailerz at Jakkur are being operated by another operator. Sharing the new location of Triah.
MS Triah group,
2nd Phase, 546, NTI CHSL, 6th Main road, Rajiv Gandhi nagar, Kodigehalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560097
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-triah.png  

ghodlur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2024, 13:52   #243
BHPian

I have been following Ultimate Detailerz almost since the time they started, a decade ago. The fact that they are not a regular business, they're more of a passion for educating and guiding people on detailing makes me trust them with my cars.

When it came to handing over my new ride for detailing, I had no hesitation to contact them and take advice on what would be the best solution for me.
Unlike the other players in the market, there was no marketing push or sales pitch. Mohsin explained all the options and I decided that the hybrid approach was best for me with ceramic coating for non-critical areas and PPF for the most critical parts.

In the PPF world, there are multiple options but when the owner himself applies a certain product on his own cars, the trust factor is higher and I chose the signature Series PPF which is sourced by them and used for many years on a lot of cars.

It took 2 full days of work, they focus on one work at a time and you get all the time and attention for your car. I was explained all the steps and got pictures of the work in progress. Overall I was extremely happy and in a few months, I referred a new E-class in my family to them. This time it was for full PPF and ceramic protection for the leather heavy interiors.

They have a great amount of information on their website for people who are new to the car detailing world, this helped me immensely in deciding the kind of protection I needed for our cars. They also regularly post maintenance videos on YouTube. Overall I'm very satisfied in terms of the quality of work and value for money. Highly recommended!
Old 27th February 2024, 13:18   #244
Team-BHP Support

The Jimny has a flat table top bonnet which I was struggling to keep clean with bird droppings, tree sap and water spots as engine bay heat would instantly dry the water leaving a spot.

I figured I'd get the bonnet wrapped with PPF since whole car was pointless spending money over for a Jimny.

Called Moshin and scheduled a visit and I got Carpro Immortal PPF for the bonnet. Carpro have recently launched their PPF and I was curious to give it a try.

My BMW is running Stek PPF and I wanted to try Carpro just for a comparison.

Ended up buying a bunch of Carpro products as well. My go to waterless wash solution remains Ech2O after trying various products, there's nothing that comes close to this.

I took only one pic during the PPF and after the PPF you can't even make out its wrapped so was pointless. lol.

Fellow mod Suhaas307 came along with me and got his BMW interior restored as well as wash and wax.

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20240217_173717.jpg

Video from Mohsin on how Ech2O works:

Last edited by Vid6639 : 27th February 2024 at 13:26.
Vid6639 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2024, 10:05   #245
BHPian

V90 - Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

When looking at option to PPF or ceramic coat my V90, looked at lot of options and zeroed on Ceramic at UD, as I did not get the same confidence anywhere else.

They took almost 3 days and the attention detail was almost OCD level!

Final result, always a challenge to showcase on a white car, is this. The last pic is a before and after comparison.
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-v90-ud3.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-v90-ud4.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-v90-ud1.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-v90-ud2.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-v90-ud5.jpg  

RedOne is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks