Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2012, 15:43   #136
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13

Is there a place where they do this- like their own showroom etc. I understand that they come to customers' places, however, for someone like me, who has a dearth of space where I park, is there an option to go somewhere and get it done?
Yes, they also have a setup in kormangala in the same lane as kormangala RTO
Old 12th March 2013, 18:40   #137
BHPian

Re: Exterior Detailing at your doorstep : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

has anyone done detailing with them recently, looking for a recent feedback over the same, as i am looking forward to do detailing for my car.
Old 13th March 2013, 21:24   #138
BHPian

Yes UD was good , but now owners have split so can't guarantee quality as of now.
newtonMeter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2013, 22:12   #139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes UD was good , but now owners have split so can't guarantee quality as of now.
Though I have personally not got any vehicle detailed by UD, I have seen their work before they parted ways as well as after they have set up individual setups. I see no reason to question the quality of work simply because both of them do it with a lot of passion and recently Pavan Kadam has used the services of Nirmal on a few of his restorations and the finish is outstanding.
Lukeskywalker is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th March 2013, 23:20   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post

Though I have personally not got any vehicle detailed by UD, I have seen their work before they parted ways as well as after they have set up individual setups. I see no reason to question the quality of work simply because both of them do it with a lot of passion and recently Pavan Kadam has used the services of Nirmal on a few of his restorations and the finish is outstanding.
Agree! I too absolutely believe in nirmal's work. Given a chance I would always get my car detailed by him
newtonMeter is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th March 2013, 23:33   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinHead View Post
has anyone done detailing with them recently, looking for a recent feedback over the same, as i am looking forward to do detailing for my car.
I can vouch for Nirmal as i've met him on a few occasions and have seen his work. I was blown away when I saw his work for the first time. You can see Shashank.nk's polo detailed by him. Seen also a few mercs, bentleys and ferraris done up by him. Absolute attention to detail. I think he is more concerned about the finish of the car than the owner himself And you get to learn a lot from him too and start to take care of your car in an even better way. His pricing is also good for the quality of the products he uses plus he is got the latest tools
Parthasarathig is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th March 2013, 10:21   #142
BHPian

could anyone share the contact details of nirmal please. thanks
Old 14th March 2013, 11:26   #143
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinHead View Post
could anyone share the contact details of nirmal please. thanks
Have pm'ed you the details.
Old 14th March 2013, 12:41   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
You can see Shashank.nk's polo detailed by him.
There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I got the new car paint protection done on my car from UD when the two worked together,haven't been to anyone post the split up. I've been maintaining the car myself post this.

Last edited by shashank.nk : 14th March 2013 at 13:03.
shashank.nk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th March 2013, 13:03   #145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank.nk View Post
There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I got the new car paint protection done in my car from UD when the two worked together. I've been maintaining the car myself post this.
My bad. I thought you got it done from Mr. Nirmal only. Good though cause I like the results
Old 31st March 2013, 16:10   #146
BHPian

Just got my car (Swift Zxi) detailed by Mohsin of UD.
Love the work done!!

There was new Swift (straight from showroom) which came to auto planet koramangala for ICE install. By the time Mohsin was done with my car, it looked 2x times better than the Swift from showroom. Hats off!!

Pros:
1. Professionalism - From the first time I called up till I got the detailing done, Mohsin was nothing but professional. His punctuality is too good. Although we agreed to start the work at 10.30, I reached at 10 AM and Mohsin was there!!

2. Attention to detail - What I love his is attention to detail. Nothing was left unattended

3. As many team-bhpians already mentioned, the knowledge I gained from Mohsin is worth all the money.

4) Environment friendly: For the whole of detailing session, probably 5 litres of water was used. @mkh correct?
I really appreciate this. I wish more detailers follow this.

Cons:
None

Steps:
1) Dusting
2) Waterless cleaning
3) Hard water marks and tar removal
4) Claying
5) Polishing
6) paint protection sealant
7) plastic shine
8) alloy and tyre cleaning

Cost: 4500
I also bought some materials at actual cost from Mohsin.

Pictures (captured with mobile camera):

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-31032013318.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-31032013319.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-31032013320.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-31032013321.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-31032013322.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-31032013323.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-31032013324.jpg

pradyblr is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th April 2013, 19:04   #147
Distinguished - BHPian

Detailing my i20

Last saturday, got our i20 detailed by UD. It was a long pending plan which was getting postponed because of unavoidable reasons. Finally booked an appointment with UD for 30-Mar-2013 and took my car to kormangala auto-planet where Mohsin carries out his operations.

The car had heavy tar and paint over-spray. Mohsin commented that he had never seen a car with such heavy tar contamination. The tar was removed using Tar-x and the paint overspray was removed 90% by using a Bilt-hamber clay which according to mohsin is one of the best clay available for paint over-spray removal. And it did its job ! Compounding was done using Megs-105 and Sonus .Finally sealed off using Ultima Paint guard plus.

Later i applied 2 coats of Klasse pure sealant glaze today to top it off and seal it paint properly. Now the paint is smooth to touch-As smooth as a baby's bottom

Pros-

Quality products used which are best in business
Patience- Claying itself took nearly 90 minutes along with tar removal
Proper technique used in applying products- What's the use if you have the product but dont know how to use it in the correct way?!

Cons-
For those who dont have a proper parking at their home,you will have to take your car to the place mentioned above and its really bustling with activity with lots of dust flying around. Also it was a real pain to detail the car when it is standing on a incline which can cause fatigue leading to loss of concentration.For someone like me who likes to be next to the car all the time, standing on incline tired me off .Mohsin, please get a covered parking anywhere in bangalore ASAP. It will do a whole lot of good for you and the customers!

Armour all tyre gel was used for tyre dressing which lost its sheen the very next day. A better long lasting product would be preferred.

Here are the pics . Please note that there are two layers off Klasse glaze on the car.
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_180028.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_180039.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_180053.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_180107.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_180127.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_180152.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_180212.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_180228.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_180403.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_180419.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130406_1804270.jpg  

sagarpadaki is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th April 2013, 22:37   #148
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradyblr View Post
At the top corner, I see the board which reads 3M automotive films. Is this the tint or the paint protection film that is being referred to here? Do they also have PPF as a service offering? i wanted to get this done on my Dzire and so far only the 3M store in HSR has been the option.
Old 21st April 2013, 09:05   #149
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
At the top corner, I see the board which reads 3M automotive films. Is this the tint or the paint protection film that is being referred to here? Do they also have PPF as a service offering? i wanted to get this done on my Dzire and so far only the 3M store in HSR has been the option.
I think UD does offer paint protection coating. Suggest to contact UD directly. NUmber is there on page 1 of this thread.
Old 23rd June 2013, 10:34   #150
BHPian

Thanks to Moshin, i acquired 2 great products

1. Ultima Pre Wax

2. Ultima Paint Protection Plus

And application was due for some time

Here are some highlights

Pre application steps

DUST, WASH, DUST, CLAY, WASH. (Back Breaking!)

then Mask
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-photo-22.jpg

Apply Pre-wax to prepare for UPGP. Ultima Paint Prep was used for pre-wax stage. The product is too easy to use compared to Megs Ultimate Polish (which tends to haze asap). Ultima is too user friendly and you are not constantly worried about drying up.

Post pre -wax, applied the Ultima Paint Gaurd Plus - the ultimate DIY sealant.

Super easy to use and work it. Just apply and walk away.

Though i will still recommend CQ or Opti-seal 2.0 for longer life (professional help required for application)

The end result

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-photo-4.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-photo-21.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-photo-3.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-photo-31.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-photo-41.jpg
newtonMeter is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks