Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2011, 17:45   #106
BHPian

Re: Exterior Detailing at your doorstep : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

Can you pls share the contact details of UCD? I want to get the job done for my car as well.
Old 21st August 2011, 23:41   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS2024 View Post
Can you pls share the contact details of UCD? I want to get the job done for my car as well.
It's there on the first page and also check out page 46 after my report here
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...l-love-45.html
sudeepg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2011, 15:30   #108
BHPian

A lot has been said about UD, and I have another happy experience to add. I have a new i20 barely a month old. The mistake I did was to give it for first service and forgot to tell them not to touch it. I go back to collect the car and I see the boys standing next to it with a kitchen cloth. My heart sank, and looking at the bonnet my worst fears were confirmed.

A black car is a blessing and a curse. Well now I knew I had to visit UD. But finance minister does not understand why I need to detail a brand new car.

My point is every car need paint protection and car from Day 1. The people at the showrooms have tried their best to mess up the paint before you have a chance to protect it. All the hogwash about teflon etc has had a negative effect on your car. If you have other point please feel free to add.

Well I fixed up my appointment, and infact advanced it a week. Mohsin was kind enough to accomodate me on a Sunday morning.

What i liked about UD:
1. Simple and straight forward approach to detailing
2. Quality over quantity - These guys do it themselves instead of taking it large scale.
3. Painstaking attention to detail - Detailing is all about this. UD is all about this.
4. Quality of products- UD uses the best products I have seen so far.
5. Custom solutions for your problems.

I see them as someone who has taken their passion to the next level and its evident in the way they work. Overall, I am a customer for life, and highly recommended.

Here are the results for everyone to see:
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-338552_10150358023830718_660645717_8720056_2107338863_o.jpg  

crazydiablo is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th November 2011, 20:07   #109
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydiablo View Post
A lot has been said about UD, and I have another happy experience to add. I have a new i20 barely a month old. The mistake I did was to give it for first service and forgot to tell them not to touch it. I go back to collect the car and I see the boys standing next to it with a kitchen cloth. My heart sank, and looking at the bonnet my worst fears were confirmed.

A black car is a blessing and a curse. Well now I knew I had to visit UD. But finance minister does not understand why I need to detail a brand new car.

My point is every car need paint protection and car from Day 1. The people at the showrooms have tried their best to mess up the paint before you have a chance to protect it. All the hogwash about teflon etc has had a negative effect on your car. If you have other point please feel free to add.

Well I fixed up my appointment, and infact advanced it a week. Mohsin was kind enough to accomodate me on a Sunday morning.

What i liked about UD:
1. Simple and straight forward approach to detailing
2. Quality over quantity - These guys do it themselves instead of taking it large scale.
3. Painstaking attention to detail - Detailing is all about this. UD is all about this.
4. Quality of products- UD uses the best products I have seen so far.
5. Custom solutions for your problems.

I see them as someone who has taken their passion to the next level and its evident in the way they work. Overall, I am a customer for life, and highly recommended.

Here are the results for everyone to see:
Awesome stuff!

UD Gentlemen - I guess its time my i20 gets pampered by you guys again?? Remember my first visit to you?
Old 17th November 2011, 16:43   #110
BHPian

Late but not the least

AMazing work you guys have done on my XUV. This was long due to be acknowledged. But kudos to the care.

The snaps in my ownership thread,
mannubhai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2011, 20:54   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
Late but not the least

AMazing work you guys have done on my XUV. This was long due to be acknowledged. But kudos to the care.

The snaps in my ownership thread,
I checked your thread but dont see any new pictures added .

Anyways, few days back in our office car park someone kept their leaflet on my car, will post the picture of the same.

The leaflet start with something like this " IF YOU LOVE YOUR CAR YOU WILL NOT THROW THIS " , and i must say that made me read the leaflet and check what it was that all about .

I was already aware of them but im sure people who might not have heard about them, will surely be tempted ..

Great stuff .

Cheers
Schoudhury is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2011, 14:59   #112
BHPian

Just got my Cedia detailed by them, WOW, is all I have to say, also a huge wealth of Information on Car detailing, a definite 5 stars.......
Khodays is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2011, 12:17   #113
Senior - BHPian

A wonderful job done on my Safari yesterday - thanks Nirmal.
cool_dube is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2011, 14:57   #114
BHPian

SO is interiors done as well?
Old 28th November 2011, 18:56   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
SO is interiors done as well?
I assume that query was for me If yes, then the answer is 'no', I got only the exteriors done.
Old 28th November 2011, 21:39   #116
BHPian

But do they do interiors?
Old 29th November 2011, 15:20   #117
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
But do they do interiors?
Yes, they do. Contact details are available on the first page of this thread.
Old 25th January 2012, 23:09   #118
BHPian

Got my car detailed from UD in the first week of January. The results are out of the world.

The car had been spoilt by months of hard scrubbing by the over-enthusiastic cleaner. Since this was my first car with a dark color, I was not prepared to see such abuse. Had to mend the cleaner's ways and mine soon before the damage went beyond repair. Mohsin and Nirmal did a fantastic job! Meticulously working for about five hours on the 4 step treatment, they transformed the car back to its delivery date form.

Totally recommended !!

Here are some pictures:

Before
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-before1.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-before2.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-before3.jpg

After
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-after1.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-after2.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-after3.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-after5.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-beforeafter1.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-beforeafter2.jpg
nileshch is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2012, 23:47   #119
BANNED

ULTIMATE DETAILERZ and my 1951 Hillman Minx

I did not know this thread existed

Well, This is the First time i took Nirmal's help in getting one of my restorations deailed.

The car was freshly painted and i wanted it to look its best.

Nirmal and team did just what i wanted.

Results are here for everyone to see..

I would certainly recommend them, Yes i would love to let them work their magic on my other restorations too from now on..
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-imag_0362.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-imag_0370.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-imag_0374.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-imag_0377.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-05012012389.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-05012012384.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-05012012390.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-05012012396.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-05012012401.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-05012012399.jpg  

Last edited by PAVAN KADAM : 25th January 2012 at 23:49.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th January 2012, 12:01   #120
BHPian

Re: ULTIMATE DETAILERZ and my 1951 Hillman Minx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Well, This is the First time i took Nirmal's help in getting one of my restorations deailed.
That's a gorgeous piece of automobile history you have restored!
nileshch is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks