Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2012, 15:46   #121
Senior - BHPian

Re: Exterior Detailing at your doorstep : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

Just back home after a visit to UD. My black Polo needed some attention thanks to the carelessness of the dealership. I'm not knowledgeable on detailing, but the work they did on my car is excellent.

I had taken an appointment last saturday, but since i was busy i'd rescheduled it to today morning. Nirmal was kind enough to give me a morning slot today. I reached by 8 30 and was done by about 11.45. My car shines like new now! Its just 2 weeks old, but the dealership had left a lot of glue marks and a few scratches i failed to notice at the time of PDI.Its completely disappeared at places(glue marks) and barely noticeable(scratches) where there were deep scratches.

All in all, very happy with what they did on my Polo. Its a pleasure to deal with them, thorough professionals when it comes to their job. Look forward to getting our other car detailed from them

PS: When i drove back from UD, i was as scared as i was, when i took delivery. After 2 weeks, the car suddenly felt showroom fresh
Old 24th February 2012, 23:21   #122
Senior - BHPian

It may be hidden somewhere in the thread, but does this detailing work for silver colored vehicles too? looks like its best for the darker shades of red, black and blue, but i am hoping that i am wrong on this one.
Old 3rd March 2012, 11:53   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
It may be hidden somewhere in the thread, but does this detailing work for silver colored vehicles too? looks like its best for the darker shades of red, black and blue, but i am hoping that i am wrong on this one.
Yup. It works on all colors. Just see a couple of posts back. They did it on a white piece of history.
amitoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2012, 18:08   #124
BHPian

I am confused to go with 3M car care or UD? any sugessions?
Old 1st July 2012, 06:09   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonMeter View Post
I am confused to go with 3M car care or UD? any sugessions?
Give both a try, one-after-another, and make your own conclusion. My 2 cents. Take it or Ignore it.
Old 25th August 2012, 12:29   #126
BHPian

Got my Duster detailed by UD and they have done a great job,have never seen lots of the minor details on the car that they explained to me.
The job done was UV protection for paint and the car now looks better than when it came out of showroom.
Old 29th August 2012, 08:30   #127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by werfish
Got my Duster detailed by UD and they have done a great job,have never seen lots of the minor details on the car that they explained to me.
The job done was UV protection for paint and the car now looks better than when it came out of showroom.
Pics please if you don't mind sharing
Old 3rd November 2012, 16:16   #128
BHPian

Someone like you guys in Delhi?
Old 4th November 2012, 01:05   #129
BHPian

Got my blue wind cared by UD today. Today was my second visit( post 4 months of the first) I have taken the AMC which is really worth each penny spent! Here are the highlights

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-image1611273965.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-image972063356.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-image1047980447.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-image1382416826.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-image1158374473.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-image3722519181.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-image1769798882.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-image2038321490.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-image3693563331.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-image3487501026.jpg
newtonMeter is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 5th November 2012, 13:10   #130
Senior - BHPian

Hi this certainly looks promising, but is there a place where I can bring the car to get this done as there is no space near where I live. Also, one query I had was, since my car is always parked outside in dusty environs how long can I maintain the work done. By the way the car in question is white with lot of swirls and scratches and repainted front portion including bumper.
Old 5th November 2012, 18:47   #131
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonMeter View Post
Got my blue wind cared by UD today. Today was my second visit( post 4 months of the first) I have taken the AMC which is really worth each penny spent! Here are the highlights
Wow newtonMeter. That is one shining Shadow Blue Vento. Your car looks awesome with all that pampering done to her.

Any details as to what all they performed on your car plus which products they used.
Old 6th November 2012, 08:27   #132
BHPian

Here are the steps which they followed

1. Car wash with amway car shampoo
2. Brushing carefully the alloy nuts, allow rim to avoid any scratches, light brushing ( soft bristles - same as paint brush) the vw monogram, vw lettering vento TDI lettering, front grill any edges which had my syn-WAx traces
3. Claying
4. Post drying, started with compounding for specific areas only as this was a second visit. Mostly on bonnet and boot. And also the roof.
5. Polishing
6. Sealant - optiseal
7. Plastic/tyre treatment
8. Glass treatment
9. Buffing piano black components on b and c pillar

Interior
Cleaned with all purpose cleaner- needed badly to rejuvenate the whiter plastic inside especially on inlays of b-pillar and roof line near door edges.

The products used mostly German ( suited for BASF German paints)

Nirmal can tell more on the produces used,

Some names I remember are listed above like optiseal

Hope it helps
Old 6th November 2012, 09:28   #133
BHPian

Can you please provide the contact details/location of the company (same as the phone numbers mentioned by OP?)? How much did the detailing job cost you?
Old 7th November 2012, 11:58   #134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
Is there a place where they do this- like their own showroom etc. I understand that they come to customers' places, however, for someone like me, who has a dearth of space where I park, is there an option to go somewhere and get it done?
Why don't you contact them directly? I know that there have been instances where they've asked customers to come to the house of either Moshin or Nirmal.
Old 7th November 2012, 13:39   #135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_ajay View Post
Why don't you contact them directly? I know that there have been instances where they've asked customers to come to the house of either Moshin or Nirmal.
All right, Ill probably do that. Thanks. I hear there is some sort of outlet in CV Raman Nagar, though I dont know if they do the work there. WIll have to speak to them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks