Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2011, 19:54   #61
BHPian

Re: Exterior Detailing at your doorstep : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

Hello !

My review of the 'detailing' work done by Ultimate Detailerz

People: Mohsin & Nirmal (mkh & nirmaljustdoit)
Process: 3 step premium
Products: Meguairs, Sonax, Jopasu etc,.
Price: Rs.4500/-
Perception: PASSION

VERDICT: 7 STAR

Summary:
More than professionals these guys are passionate. The fact that we started the detailing at 8:00 AM and finished off at 04:00 PM, on Ugadi Day, goes on to say that they want to deliver the absolute best.

You can be assured of the absolutely best service and the effort that goes into the service. Go on and send in your car, you will be in for a treat.

It was absolutely beautiful to watch passion in action! Keep it up brothers.

I will let the pictures do the talking.

Cheers !
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-04042011066.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-04042011068.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-04042011070.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-04042011071.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-04042011076.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-04042011078.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-04042011080.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-picture1.jpg  

meremortal is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th April 2011, 01:31   #62
Senior - BHPian

^wow that looks fantastic, great work
bottle is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2011, 12:58   #63
BANNED

Wow, the pics are amazing, and i can vouch for this that its not only the view from a distance, but a close up that also as clear( from my own experience)
Very hard to find quality workmanship and a heart for the work in any field these days, keep it up guys and hope that more folks here can gain from your experience
mkh and nirmal -BTW the quick detailer, micro and duster are amazing, my uncle is overjoyed using it - his driver cant stop thanking you for making his life so easy! Water saved and time saved, amazing! Thanks again and will post the recent experience very soon with your service availed
Sunrise is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2011, 19:44   #64
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Thanks a lot for the appreciation folks, its this what keeps the fun of this for us.
@Sunrise- glad that the work has reduced, it pains us to see precious water wasted in so many apartments in bangalore, daily water is no need on the car! Wish there are ways to educate more folks to save water and save time using this method!
mkh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2011, 14:41   #65
BANNED

Guys, the spray bottles are amazing, some BHPians want to get pics, is it ok if i post them on the board?
Old 29th April 2011, 15:35   #66
BHPian

Sunrise - Thanks for the appreciation, good to know that the spray bottles are meeting your needs, please go ahead to post the pics, on the appropriate thread !

Old 2nd May 2011, 15:47   #67
BANNED

Experience- Posted on Behalf

A friend of mine, who has reading rights( one of the many i know) on TBHP was looking for a treatment for his cars. I did not know that and it was by chance that he came across the thread on TBHP. He had been thinking of going to a local vendor, but then he called mkh from TBHP
This is his experience which he wanted me to post here
First impression:
I called mkh, who happened to be staying across from my office( RMZ on Old Madras Road), and the very same day he came across in the evening to see the car. I had a couple of colleagues too who wanted to get the same done and all 3 of us showed our cars. He examined them and gave us an expert view point on what to do. The initial interaction was very pleasant and it was a joy to see his own car which he showed us( a year old) which indicated to us he know what he is doing. Dealing with a professional who is also a qualified IT guy, gave me a comfort level that could not come if i was dealing with a vendor
Package Chosen:
I chose the swirl removal and protection for both my cars, i first wanted my zen,which my wife drives to be done up
I gave the car early morning at about 8:30 to his place and walked down to work. A very interesting experience was that i could see a live demo of how to clean the car in the morning after a use on the previous day using duster and waterless wash spray, which mkh showed me on his car. This was a most unique thing as if you pay for service you get just that, not an OWNERS maintenance guide!
I was very happy to see the end result. My Zen had a single stage clear coat as i found out and also it had repainted panels. It was also a victim of bad washing marks cause of the crap that my washing guy does daily.( fired him now!)
After the treatment, none could say its a 4 year old car! My wife was very happy too, which made this worthwhile
PROS:
  • Very professional and proper to deal with. As i mentioned, its a great feeling to have someone who owns a car to touch yours and to know what they do on their OWN cars ,is whats done to yours
  • Know what they are doing well
  • High quality, premium stuff used, what cannot be bought in india and looks like none is using in their services
  • Excellent people to interact with, an totally different experience- value for money indeed
CONS:
None
CONCLUSION:
If you want a proper surface treatment, genuine, what you can see with your own eyes and want to deal with quality people, this is the place.
They are not into mass market, which is the best thing as you can get personalized attention and interact directly with the people who touch your car.
They also sell DIY stuff- some of them MUST haves as i found out
I had NO Hesitation on getting my Second Car-Optra done up by them with the same amazing results. Great work mkh and nirmal.
I wish more folks can come across them, as i happened to by accident as just browse through latest posts on TBHP. Wish them all the success and wish more like to avail their expertise.
Some pics- though the actual is MUCH better than what the pic says, i had a phone camera only.
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-phones-069.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-phones-070.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-phones-071.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-phones-074.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-phones-075.jpg  

Last edited by Sunrise : 2nd May 2011 at 15:55.
Sunrise is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2011, 16:25   #68
BANNED

Re: Experience- Posted on Behalf

Minor Update- The car in the post is a 6year( and not 4 year) old zen!
Old 3rd May 2011, 01:21   #69
BHPian

Posting on behalf of a non bhpian :

was looking at a make over for my Black city and seeing the TBHP pics entrusted Ultimate Detailerz to come and bring my car back to life

What i Liked:
Completely professional, they explained in detail what they will do and never promised anything false like 100% clarity etc cause deep scratches cannot be removed and should not be attempted unless going for repaint
They came in time and what i liked is to deal with people who are more as friends and not some guy who is looking more at my money at the end of the work.
They used highest quality material and what was amazing is that they changed the foam pad often. I saw that care was taken to use clean micro, i thought they are new in fact. Also that post the work, the beadings etc were cleaned up properly. Truly a class job which my entire family was overjoyed with
I have NO hesitation in recommending these folks to those who want a "personal touch" and class experience. Important thing is that your car is with owners of cars which they take care themselves. Cost was about R 4500 which is much more than its worth as i got a free lesson on how to maintain the finish, something that i know abroad costs a few thousands

What i did not like:
They do your car so well, you do not feel like taking it out!
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02724.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02726.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02728.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02729.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02732.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02733.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02734.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02738.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02741.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02742.jpg  

Ash_vtec is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2011, 01:23   #70
BHPian

some more 'after' pics
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02744.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02745.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02746.jpg  

Ash_vtec is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2011, 16:09   #71
BHPian

This is some serious classy stuff, blacker than even mine! Great going guys, its very nice to see that your work is getting better and unlike other places, quality is kept high even after the initial days. Looking forward to getting my cousins car done up soon
Old 3rd May 2011, 17:14   #72
Team-BHP Support

Just a doubt, not sure if its already covered. If the vehicle has re-painted bits, will it be an issue for detailing?
Old 3rd May 2011, 17:40   #73
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Just a doubt, not sure if its already covered. If the vehicle has re-painted bits, will it be an issue for detailing?
Hi Jaggu
Usually we have seen repainted panels are not done that well. They have sanding scratches, paint defects etc, that said its not supposed to be this way. We inspect for that and do the detailing accordingly on those panels. Till now 80% of older cars we have come across have had some panels repainted. Its not a problem, only that we do not attempt to clear the repainted panels too much else the paint may come off. The zen had 3-4 repainted panels and so did several other cars we have come across. After detailing only on close inspection one can see the difference, else the overall look comes our very even.
Old 3rd May 2011, 17:46   #74
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh View Post
Its not a problem, only that we do not attempt to clear the repainted panels too much else the paint may come off.
Yup this is exactly what i wanted to know, coz when we had gone to 3M with Khan's Palio they warned us the same, and was not keen on going full throttle at the painted bits. At the end we compromised.

My car has same issue and was wondering if swirl removal will be effective in such a situation? or just live with it
Old 3rd May 2011, 17:55   #75
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Yup this is exactly what i wanted to know, coz when we had gone to 3M with Khan's Palio they warned us the same, and was not keen on going full throttle at the painted bits. At the end we compromised.

My car has same issue and was wondering if swirl removal will be effective in such a situation? or just live with it
Cant say till we see the paint in fact. However that said- 100% swirl removal is not worth in our conditions, why-? Cause you will need a miracle to remain at that state considering our dusty conditions. We don't suggest that to anyone other than those who take their car out once in a while or can take care every single day themselves.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks