I have been waiting for me to be able to post here. I had seen a few pics of the work done and told my uncle about the quality of work. He had a badly neglected E class merc and wanted a very professional work to be done on it. He did not want to visit any center where some "boys" will lay their hands on it, so my suggestion to go for 3M etc was ignored.
Merc folks gave him some sales talk on getting the same, but had NO Clue to his questions on what they do etc. The solution proposed by yours truly!
It was quite frustrating for him till i showed him this page and MOST imp, the FB page these guys have which shows what they have done.
They promptly answered his call and met him at his place. All his grilling questions were answered with poise and confidence.
My uncle was zapped that they are working as IT guys and doing this and that they have ALL stuff which is imported, cannot be bought in india at all.
I was listening happily to their conversation at the end of which my uncle was jumping with anticipation for the coming weekend( they are BOOKED a week AHEAD minimum, which is not surprising) The day of the Treatment( package chosen - highest one)
I was ready to join in to witness the fun and landed at my uncles place at 7AM, cause 7:30 is when they had to start.
Both came well dressed and in their own cars( imagine seeing folks land up in a ANHC to do surface treatment for your car, talk about class act!)
Already there was an impression that people with taste are going to work( which makes this a totally different experience)
The work started and we could see that indeed the material used is high class. Another Key thing is that we can SEE the material used, elsewhere none allows or even bothers to explain what is used and why
One section was done and the results were eye popping! A few key points- WHAT WE LIKED
1. As mentioned, work done by people with taste and class, who own cars themselves
2. Know what they are doing and why, ready to explain too
3. All material used WORLD standard, something that is used by detailers abroad
4. CLEAN micro used, heck i thought they are new, but they were used as good as new!!
5. They took a full 30 minutes+ to clean residue inside door jambs, beadings etc, which is amazing. My uncle commented that car is cleaned MORE than what it was before!
6. Charges are value for money, they are asking less i feel for what they deliver. I asked of they do for less, they said they have packages which suit all pockets- lovely!
7. They have AMC also(annual maintenance) and my uncle had no hesitation in taking that
8. They sell material at nominal costs to maintain the finish, its not like- let your car get back and we can again come and charge.
I will upload a few pics later, having some issues, whatever best my amateur abilities could capture! WHAT WE DID NOT LIKE:
The only thing i can think of and its not a dislike actually, but wish they have a place that we can go to, my uncle had a place to do this at his home but a friend who wants it done has not got. They have a place that they say we can go to, yet to try that. CONCLUSION:
If you are someone who wants a PROPER surface treatment( Teflon coat as they call it for new cars, or swirl removal for older cars) just give them a call, they have solutions for all as they explained to us. I am all excited to get my own ride done up and so is my cousin who is getting a new car and did not want the "Teflon Coat" but a proper surface protection
BTW this is not an advertisement or promotion, but check their FB page, it really shows what they do( there is a latest addition there- MUST see) Ultimate Detailerz | Facebook