Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2013, 15:21   #151
BHPian

Re: Exterior Detailing at your doorstep : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

Ultima Paint Prep Plus + Ultima Paint Guard plus in the morning

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2072.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2073.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2074.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2049.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2055.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2053.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2061.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2067.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2069.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2070.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img_2084.png

Enjoy HD video too

newtonMeter is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2013, 21:16   #152
mpz

BMW X1 Cquartz UK edition paint coating

Mods
Please post this in the appropriate forum as my privileges prevent me from doing so. Thank you

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...bangalore.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How it started:
I had met Mohsin a while back and was looking at getting a detailing done which was a year back, however the timing was not right then. It was about 3 months back that we interacted again and i was ready to have my BMW X1 get a special treatment as she deserved.
After getting some detailed insights and reading up, i could finalize on the Cquartz treatment for my car as recommended to me.

Pros:
Patient explanation of what is to be done
Sincere suggestion on what is best
Through attention to detail and process
Premium quality material with no compromise
It took 2 sessions to do the car, such extreme care was taken to do the best

Process:
The car was thoroughly inspected, prepared for the glass coating by using the best material. Bilt Hamber clay, latest polisher from Flex, latest polish from Menzerna( apparently recently launched) and more best quality material. Frequent changing of microfibers which are specially for polish removal( Sonus make) and inspection of each panel carefully was done. A lot of material used was latest and used by top detailers abroad.
The polish residue was removed from the surface to ensure surface is ready for the coating using a special polish remover.
After all this glass coating was applied very carefully to each panel. A team of 3 people worked carefully and i was able to witness the full process.

Final recommendation:
I will like to say that if someone is looking a high quality, value for money experience where the car is treated to the best possible available- one can go for packages offered by Ultimate Detailerz
I had taken the premium glass coating CQuartz which has been extremely useful especially when washing the car and in the rains, water does not stay and the surface is easy to clean. This is exclusively offered by UD and my car got the best CQ UK edition applied. They source this direct from the manufacturer and are well guided on the process.
I also took some maintenance care items which are essential always to ensure the car is kept as i like it to be under my care.

This process was done in mid April. I wanted to wait and see how well the coating holds up for a couple of months before posting .I am pleasantly surprised , the car is much easier to clean, beads water very well, water marks/bird dropping can be easily cleaned, a real timesaver.
Overall experience was top class for my car which stands out with the CQuartz glass coating on it.
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img1.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img2.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img3.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img4.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img5.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img6.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img7.jpg  

mpz is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 30th July 2013, 16:14   #153
BHPian

Hi I am posting this on behalf of my friend as he was not able to post it on his own
==============================================
Ultimate Detailerz team has done a wonderful job on my XUV 5OO. They were very competitive in their pricing and took real care on the detailing job. I got the Paint Protection done through them and they used Opti Coat (Imported Product). I was impressed with the series of activities that they did to do this job. Apart from this they also educated me on how to maintain the car with respect to exterior and interior cleaning and maintenance. I also bought couple of products (Ultima Guard Plus for interior cleaning, Ultima Waterless wash for exterior cleaning, Jopasu Duster for exterior dusting and Amway Glass Cleaner for cleaning the windshields and windows) from them which were priced reasonably and will help maintain your car in good condition. There are various other services too that they provide and I would encourage others to get in touch with ultimate detailerz to know more. If anybody has any questions on the job done on my XUV, feel free to contact me on venunk@gmail.com
newtonMeter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2013, 18:44   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonMeter View Post
Hi I am posting this on behalf of my friend as he was not able to post it on his own
==============================================
Ultimate Detailerz team has done a wonderful job on my XUV 5OO. They were very competitive in their pricing and took real care on the detailing job. I got the Paint Protection done through them and they used Opti Coat (Imported Product). I was impressed with the series of activities that they did to do this job. Apart from this they also educated me on how to maintain the car with respect to exterior and interior cleaning and maintenance. I also bought couple of products (Ultima Guard Plus for interior cleaning, Ultima Waterless wash for exterior cleaning, Jopasu Duster for exterior dusting and Amway Glass Cleaner for cleaning the windshields and windows) from them which were priced reasonably and will help maintain your car in good condition. There are various other services too that they provide and I would encourage others to get in touch with ultimate detailerz to know more. If anybody has any questions on the job done on my XUV, feel free to contact me on venunk@gmail.com
Adding the pics, could not edit the previous post so moderators excuse.
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20130727_006.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20130727_007.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20130727_008.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20130727_018.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20130727_025.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20130727_012.jpg
Old 7th August 2013, 15:03   #155
BHPian

Mine probably was the first XUV you guys worked on. That was almost 2 years back .

Recently I had some issues with my parking spot in the flat and had to use an alternate spot. Unfortunately there was a leak from the ceiling which I ignored. Big mistake !! Now the car has serious white spots on the roof and couple of spots on the sides. Im not sure what this leak is, but some one was saying it could be white cement and another said its a leak from acid wash and another theory is of a/c water some some house seeping through the roof.

Im putting a pic taken from top. Not too clear. Can send better pics if needed. I hope you would have come across this. Wish to know a remedy to clean up this mess.
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-20130807_144736.jpg  

Old 11th September 2013, 23:09   #156
Senior - BHPian

What they started with

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-_9070237.jpg

What they achieved

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-_9070274.jpg

Need I say more!!

well, there is a small report on my ownership thread with some more details
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post3234826

Thanks Mohsin. It was pleasure interacting with you.
joslicx is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th September 2013, 08:59   #157
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
...there was a leak from the ceiling which I ignored. Big mistake !! Now the car has serious white spots on the roof and couple of spots on the sidesWish to know a remedy to clean up this mess.
@Mannubhai, I am in the same situation. Did you sort it out ? Appreciate any updates.
Old 12th September 2013, 09:40   #158
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post

What they achieved

Nice, for few moments i was wondering where your car was until i had to look closer to the right. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravindra M View Post
@Mannubhai, I am in the same situation. Did you sort it out ? Appreciate any updates.
I had a similar situation when i was staying in my apartment. they appeared to be using some chemical in the pipes to seal any leaks in the drainage system. which caused these white drippy things on the ceiling leading to it dropping to the ground.when it falls on the paint if left to dry it would cause a white acidic stain that simply destroyed the paint. Depending on the time you left it without cleaning probably more damage was done if it is the same thing. i ended up repainting the car panel.
Old 14th January 2014, 11:07   #159
Senior - BHPian

Re: Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalor

Note from Support - Thread title updated as requested : Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes.
Old 26th January 2014, 19:31   #160
BHPian

Re: Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalor

Posting on behalf of my friend who got his blue vento treated at Ultimate Detailerz. I think my friend was extremely pleased with it and wanted me to post in the forum. Please check out some photos here
Old 15th February 2014, 23:30   #161
BHPian

I visited Mohsin for my new XUV couple of weeks back and had an overall good experience. I had come across ultimatedetailerz through this forum and after reading rave reviews about it , decided to go for it myself. I called/texted him in advance and booked an appointment. Since Mohsin had explained me the tentative amount of work involved and time required in advance, I could plan my visit accordingly. After reaching there, Mohsin explained & showed me the materials being used for the treatment and was more than willing to answer my novice questions. Since it was a working day, I couldn't wait for the entire duration of the treatment and left after a while. The entire exercise took about 3 hours. When I returned back to take the car, I must say I was pleasantly surprised!! My car was looking squeaky clean and shining bright and in spite of being a brand new car, it looked much better than what it looked at the time of delivery!! I was telling myself - wish my car always looked like this . He then passed on few tips on daily maintenance of the car and how to clean up the car in DIY style. I picked up a Jopasu duster, daily wash (spray type) liquid solution, a couple of towels from his rich collection of car care products. Here are some pics taken that day -
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20140203_012.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20140203_013.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20140203_014.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20140203_015.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20140203_019.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20140203_001.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20140203_002.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-wp_20140203_011.jpg  

Last edited by s_a_u_r_a_b_h : 15th February 2014 at 23:34.
s_a_u_r_a_b_h is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th February 2014, 23:10   #162
BHPian

This thread is really informative. Has anyone compared 3M paint protection/sealant to one offered by Ultimate Detailerz (specially for new cars)?

For the swirl removals, I'm sure 3M does not even come close to these guys but not sure about the paint sealant. I believe 3M charges around 3-3.5K for paint sealant while Ultimate Detailerz charges around 4.5K. I haven't looked at specifics/method used in detail though.
Old 21st February 2014, 14:27   #163
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel911 View Post
This thread is really informative. Has anyone compared 3M paint protection/sealant to one offered by Ultimate Detailerz (specially for new cars)?

For the swirl removals, I'm sure 3M does not even come close to these guys but not sure about the paint sealant. I believe 3M charges around 3-3.5K for paint sealant while Ultimate Detailerz charges around 4.5K. I haven't looked at specifics/method used in detail though.
Hi neel911

I've recently availed the service of Ultimate Detailerz for our brand new Skoda (review coming soon) and I guess I'll be in a better position to answer your query. I happen to see the rate card for Ultimate Detailerz and AFAIK the average pricing for paint treatment for a hatchback is in the range 3-3.5k and sedan is 4-4.5k. Although price will variate depending on the condition of the vehicle as the process involved claying, paint cleansing and sealant application. You also get engine bay detailing, plastics protection etc I think and most of all a crash course on how to maintain the finish which was very useful and worth a lot. Your post mentions the price comparison between the 2 detailers but what also need to be taken into consideration for comaprison is the type/brand of products used. I had contemplated 3m and done some analysis before opting for UD. Since I've seen what products UD uses, some of the brands are the biggest players in the international market. Another thing I've noticed is that the owner of UD, Mohsin Khan, is not a pushy individual and is very friendly to approach. I'd suggest you contact UD directly for pricing or queries on www.ultimatedetailerz.com/

My 2 cents.

Disclaimer: I'm not connected with Ultimate Detailerz in any way, the above post is based on my experience as a customer, first hand.
alstonlobo is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st February 2014, 16:25   #164
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
Hi neel911

I've recently availed the service of Ultimate Detailerz for our brand new Skoda (review coming soon) and I guess I'll be in a better position to answer your query.
Thanks for the inputs. BTW, did you go for normal paint sealant or nano coating? Looking forward for the detailed review.
Old 21st February 2014, 16:37   #165
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel911 View Post
Thanks for the inputs. BTW, did you go for normal paint sealant or nano coating? Looking forward for the detailed review.
Nano Coating, review coming up next!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks