Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Do you face any Problems with TATA Sky?
Yes 141 39.61%
No 215 60.39%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2014, 15:00   #481
BHPian

re: The Tata Sky Thread

Remote of HD+ STB was not working , called the Customer service and lodged a complaint , within 2 min someone from local service off calls and checks about the problem and in under 15mins flat they reached my place and replaced the remote under warranty
Old 26th February 2014, 19:40   #482
BHPian

Hi All,

I just switched to Tata Sky HD+ on Jan , when i joined i saw Nick Jr ( which my son loves ) in one of the packages . But now while recharding i am not able to see it .
Can you please confrim.
Old 28th February 2014, 13:34   #483
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool_Kid View Post
Hi All,

I just switched to Tata Sky HD+ on Jan , when i joined i saw Nick Jr ( which my son loves ) in one of the packages . But now while recharding i am not able to see it .
Can you please confrim.
What? Tata sky also does not have Nick Jr? Please confirm. In April, I plan to switch from DishtTV to TS or Videocon, simply because Dish discontinued Nick Jr. and Disney Jr.
Old 28th February 2014, 17:42   #484
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
What? Tata sky also does not have Nick Jr? Please confirm. In April, I plan to switch from DishtTV to TS or Videocon, simply because Dish discontinued Nick Jr. and Disney Jr.
Both these channels are there and their website also confirms that...
Old 28th February 2014, 19:49   #485
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra;
Both these channels are there and their website also confirms that...
Quoting from Nick Jr Face book page

Nick Jr India
Hi, thanks for writing in to us! We hope to be on Tata Sky very soon. The other DTH options include Airtel (channel 354) and Videocon D2H (Channel 521). Stay tuned to our Facebook page for more updates.
February 3 at 8:37pm[/COLOR]

• Andrea Jaimes i read the same answer 1 year ago ....
    February 17 at 9:13am

Nick Jr India Hi Swetha and Andrea, Nick Jr is now available on Tata Sky - channel no. 623. Tune in now for all things Nick Jr!
the last post is for today .

Please check Nick Jr Facebook page your self https://www.facebook.com/NickJrIndia?filter=2

Just checked on , the Nick Jr is indeed on now which was not the case from Dec - Feb 2014.

Last edited by Kool_Kid : 28th February 2014 at 20:03.
Old 5th April 2014, 10:37   #486
Senior - BHPian

Hello all,

I intended to have the Tata Sky Standard set top box installed but am already facing issues with their commitment levels.

Twice they have failed to keep up to their words and I seriously wish to escalate the matter.

Is there anyone from Pune whom I can address my concerns to. Because, frankly speaking, writing an e-mail to "help @ tatasky.com" is not going to work wonders.

Any inputs for the Pune location, Maharashtra Zone.

Best regards,
Old 5th April 2014, 11:50   #487
BHPian

TATA Sky..Do you face any problems?

Third hd plus box replaced in 3 years. My hd box is doing fine. Am considering switching.
Old 5th April 2014, 11:55   #488
BHPian

Tata Sky connection was not being used for 2 years because of bad service. Tried them when shifting to a new apartment last month.They exchanged the standard kit for Rs 900 and installed a new HD Box within 1 day ! Surprised to see the efficiency.So keeping it with the other DTH.
Old 5th April 2014, 23:15   #489
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majumdarda View Post
Hello all,

I intended to have the Tata Sky Standard set top box installed but am already facing issues with their commitment levels.

Twice they have failed to keep up to their words and I seriously wish to escalate the matter.

Is there anyone from Pune whom I can address my concerns to. Because, frankly speaking, writing an e-mail to "help @ tatasky.com" is not going to work wonders.

Any inputs for the Pune location, Maharashtra Zone.

Best regards,
Hi
They have a nodal officer for Maharashtra.Pl escalate the matter.You will get an immediate response
Regards
Old 5th April 2014, 23:56   #490
BHPian

My Tata Sky for some reason only a few days in a month shows English news channels & English Entertainment. I have subscribed to these channels and it is rather frustrating that only 4-5 days a month I can watch these channels. They come back on their own and poof disappear for a while.

This is happening after relocating. In my old house I never faced any such issues. I have made absolutely no changes to my subscription and there is no 'subscribe' to this channel message instead a blank screen. Highly irritating!
Old 6th April 2014, 10:23   #491
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86 View Post
My Tata Sky for some reason only a few days in a month shows English news channels & English Entertainment. I have subscribed to these channels and it is rather frustrating that only 4-5 days a month I can watch these channels. They come back on their own and poof disappear for a while.

This is happening after relocating. In my old house I never faced any such issues. I have made absolutely no changes to my subscription and there is no 'subscribe' to this channel message instead a blank screen. Highly irritating!
Did you try talking to the customer care?
Old 6th April 2014, 20:50   #492
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus77 View Post
Hi
They have a nodal officer for Maharashtra.Pl escalate the matter.You will get an immediate response
Regards
Would have appreciated to have the e-mail address too. Nevertheless, I figured out by reading some old posts, and yes indeed the entire connection was setup in a flash.

Best regards,
Old 6th April 2014, 21:18   #493
BHPian

I had issues with singals and HD reception. I left a message through twitter. Tatasky reached out and sorted in 24 hours. I understand they track all twitter related interactions from Bangalore. They ask for your number and call. You get a sense that the other person is actually listening as against one having a mechanical conversation with a call center person.
Old 29th April 2014, 16:21   #494
BHPian

Another cheap trick by tatasky. From the online account if you try to change the base pack to a lower valued pack then it will show an error saying-
"Please note that you are attempting to drop Grand Sports - Semi Annual pack. This is a long duration pack for which you have already paid in advance. Please call the helpline for assistance."
But if you change it to a higher valued pack they allow you to do it.
In my case I was trying to simply change from semi annual to annual pack, it doesn't allow me that(despite annual being expensive than semiannual pack). It only allows me to change it to one of the Mega packs. They are greediest of all businesses I have dealt with till now.

Last edited by huntrz : 29th April 2014 at 16:22.
Old 29th April 2014, 23:10   #495
BHPian

Is there any way to switch off sub-titles on a channel in Tata Sky ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks