Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2010, 00:23   #2101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
ANyone else experiencing the improved Vodafone BIS Services in delhi?? The speed and reliability have increased.
Yep. Was pathetic over the last month.
Old 9th April 2010, 00:28   #2102
Senior - BHPian

Hey, can you people stop forwarding that stupid BBM message from RIM? It's fake and I've already got about 15 such messages from others.
Old 9th April 2010, 11:11   #2103
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
Hey, can you people stop forwarding that stupid BBM message from RIM? It's fake and I've already got about 15 such messages from others.
lol you got 15. i got like 70
Old 9th April 2010, 12:11   #2104
BHPian

hey guys let me know if anybody wants a white 8520>its not available in the market.1 last piece available as of today.redington stocks with billl & warranty.
Old 10th April 2010, 06:51   #2105
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandishpal View Post
hey guys let me know if anybody wants a white 8520>its not available in the market.1 last piece available as of today.redington stocks with billl & warranty.
You should use the classifieds section to list it.

Quote:
Insane right? This chain mail became so big that RIM had to actually issue a public statement regarding the same. I still dont understand how can people be so daft?
Old 10th April 2010, 12:50   #2106
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohailPistawala View Post
all blackberry users check out this site for repairs on blackberry

Blackberry Repairs Mumbai | Blckberry Service Mumbai

I am not a promoter of the site... its just that my boss other colleagues repair their blackberry from this place.

Tips: Please negotiate and patient with him. He charges anything for any work. But does the job.
Link doesn't work. Can you provide me with a contact number, I got a BB to get repaired for network trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandishpal View Post
It's hard to find but there are a few in the market. I got one for my mom earlier in the week.
Old 10th April 2010, 15:01   #2107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
Insane right? This chain mail became so big that RIM had to actually issue a public statement regarding the same. I still dont understand how can people be so daft?

Quote:
This message is to inform all of our users, that our servers have recently been really full
And you wonder what kind of public would open spam email and believe in 419 scams. Hey, turns out they're actually among us and breeding.
Old 11th April 2010, 00:49   #2108
BHPian

3G services for BlackBerry

Guys,
I was just wondering like the way we have BIS for 899 per month as compared to let's say a mobile office available for 249 per month, will BB users end up paying a different amount for 3G services as well.
I mean the Airtel, Vodafone and other service providers may come up with something like 3G services for BlackBerry, with bomb like charges.
What do guys say and think?
If the answer to this is yes, then I would like to part with my BB.
What's the point I mean !!!
Old 11th April 2010, 01:06   #2109
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
Guys,
I was just wondering like the way we have BIS for 899 per month as compared to let's say a mobile office available for 249 per month, will BB users end up paying a different amount for 3G services as well.
I mean the Airtel, Vodafone and other service providers may come up with something like 3G services for BlackBerry, with bomb like charges.
3G is just the data delivery tech, they should not charge more actually. But never really know. Its like them charging more for EDGE then GPRS. Still you never know. And its still quite a distant dream anyways.

Quote:
And you wonder what kind of public would open spam email and believe in 419 scams. Hey, turns out they're actually among us and breeding.
Old 12th April 2010, 17:33   #2110
BHPian

BSNL is offering 3G for a little extra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
Guys,
BSNL is offering 3G services on Blackberry for just Rs.21 extra on prepaid and Rs.50 extra per month on postpaid. You can refer to this link where it is specifically mentioned.
Old 12th April 2010, 22:46   #2111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
3G is just the data delivery tech, they should not charge more actually. ...
Try telling that to TRAI and such regulatory authorities in other countries. And then try telling that to the companies who pay top $ for getting the 3G spectrum license!
Old 13th April 2010, 03:53   #2112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Try telling that to TRAI and such regulatory authorities in other countries. And then try telling that to the companies who pay top $ for getting the 3G spectrum license!
And still i see on news that 3G provisioning is not coming up at 3G Speed.
still all that crap, that bid has been done etc etc.

most preferred and requested zone has been gujarat.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Old 13th April 2010, 16:24   #2113

I have a corporate plan and my wife has a Blackberry Email only plan for 299 Rs. It is a plan where you get Unlimited Free BIS Email, Chat over MSN, Google and Yahoo and Instant Messaging. Previous she was on an all unlimited plan that is 899 that gives you everything unlimited.

If you dont browse (Browsing on 83xx/81xx sucks) then i would suggest you go with 299 Email only Plan.

What plans you have given is all GPRS plans and not Blackberry plan.

Call 7070 and ask for the Blackberry plan and they will help. I always change my plan over the phone and for signing up you need to visit a relationship center and if you are in bangalore i would suggest visiting the 100ft road centre at indiranagar.

Cheers

- G
Old 15th April 2010, 00:16   #2114
Distinguished - BHPian

Sohail, the chap you recommended was useless. He promised me spot action repair in 30mins and landed up keeping the phone for 3 days with no progress. I got fed up and took the phone back today.

Can someone please recommend a good bb repair center? Need to repair a 8520 that's not catching network. Tried updating the software but seems like a hardware issue.
Old 15th April 2010, 07:29   #2115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Sohail, the chap you recommended was useless. He promised me spot action repair in 30mins and landed up keeping the phone for 3 days with no progress. I got fed up and took the phone back today.

Can someone please recommend a good bb repair center? Need to repair a 8520 that's not catching network. Tried updating the software but seems like a hardware issue.
I think Heera Panna is your only bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakchan View Post
BSNL is offering 3G services on Blackberry for just Rs.21 extra on prepaid and Rs.50 extra per month on postpaid. You can refer to this link where it is specifically mentioned.
Sounds very interesting, anyone using this? How does one get a BSNL card anyways?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks