Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2016, 23:13   #766
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
Had a look at Vitara Brezza at Amar Motors Today.
Hello, at the launch, they said that it is easy to fold the rear seat. Is this the case? Does it fold flat, like the magic seats of Jazz?
Old 20th March 2016, 09:32   #767
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
Hello, at the launch, they said that it is easy to fold the rear seat. Is this the case? Does it fold flat, like the magic seats of Jazz?

In case of Brezza only the seat backs fold downwards. However you can remove the rear seat base and fold the back rests to offer a flat loading space. In Jazz you can also fold the seat bases upwards which is not possible in Brezza.
nurni76 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th March 2016, 14:08   #768
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
What's that in pic one. Is it a Magnetti Marelli ECU? But Maruti uses Bosch ones right.
Maruti uses Magnetti Marelli ECU for all cars with 1.3 multijet engine. S cross 1.6 gets Bosch EDC 16. Petrol marutis are equipped with Bosch/Denso
Dr.Naren is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th March 2016, 21:09   #769
Distinguished - BHPian

So first batch of Brezza has come to my city and I'm surprised to find only 2 VDi variants available. Not sure if these will be used as Test Drive vehicles or are for sale. Have got only 1 snap sent on Whatsapp from stockyard. I couldn't go to check personally as am unwell.

So even after booking a dual tone ZDi+ on first day with allotment number 1, i'll have to wait. Somehow I'm unable to understand the policy of Maruti.
Attached Thumbnails
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img20160320wa0005.jpg  

Last edited by BoneCollector : 20th March 2016 at 21:18.
BoneCollector is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th March 2016, 23:00   #770
BHPian

Most of the dealers have launched the vehicle today in Bangalore. One of the dealer did not launch,as he said they have got a mail from MSIL stating the launch should be delayed until 25th as very less cars have been despatched. I got to see the yellow zdi+ version in the stock yard and it did look smart! Other than that the interiors were just acceptable. There are no TD vehicles available yet. The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-1458494802877.jpg

Last edited by bhansali_hardik : 20th March 2016 at 23:02.
bhansali_hardik is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th March 2016, 23:47   #771
BHPian

That doesn't even look like yellow. Either its your camera or it is my screen. That looks like camel color. In some images that yellow looks like mustard. You can trust Maruti to make a mess of colors. Last time they launched that red on the swift, it wasn't even a red, was a dark maroon or something like that. This yellow is changing colors like a chameleon in every image I look at.
Old 21st March 2016, 00:29   #772
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFuel View Post
That doesn't even look like yellow. Either its your camera or it is my screen. That looks like camel color. In some images that yellow looks like mustard. You can trust Maruti to make a mess of colors. Last time they launched that red on the swift, it wasn't even a red, was a dark maroon or something like that. This yellow is changing colors like a chameleon in every image I look at.
I've seen this color
It's more of a sparkling mustard & yellow mix
Looks more yellowish in sunlight & mustard like in shade
Old 21st March 2016, 00:32   #773
BHPian

Quote:
All these new shades change according to lighting. Even Blue and red change. A swift too has a purple shade which turns into black.
BTW this thread seems to have gotten slow. I heard that in Bangalore deliveries have begun? Is this true?
Old 21st March 2016, 01:36   #774
BHPian

Quote:
That doesn't even look like yellow. Either its your camera or it is my screen. That looks like camel color. In some images that yellow looks like mustard.
The car was in shade and hence the color of it in the image that I posted. The color looks a little brighter in the sun but certainly is not dark shades of mustard as shown in few previous posts. It's a nice color, specially with the dual tone, it did look amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
All these new shades change according to lighting. Even Blue and red change. A swift too has a purple shade which turns into black.
BTW this thread seems to have gotten slow. I heard that in Bangalore deliveries have begun? Is this true?
AFAIK, the dealers have put up the vehicles for display today and the dealer's don't have test drive vehicles either! They are waiting for the next set of vehicles from the factory, which will have a set of vehicles for the test drive and a few for the first handful of delivery.
Old 21st March 2016, 08:15   #775
BHPian

There is an Article in Sunday Magazine "EYE" of INDIAN EXPRESS published from Chandigarh Yesterday, Sunday 20th Mar 2015.
The article named CRUISE CONTROL showcases VITARA BREZZA but the image they choose to use is of International VITARA.
Please see the snapshot of article and image below.

http://indianexpress.com/article/aut...ruise-control/
Attached Thumbnails
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-vb1.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-vb2.jpg  

mountaineer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2016, 10:03   #776
BHPian

Good catch. That international Vitara looks like a beefed up sibling of the S-Cross. I think the Indian Version aka Vitara-Brezza, looks better. I am going to visit my local dealer in S.Delhi today or tomorrow and see if they have a vehicle on display and for TD. Will report my findings shortly.
Old 21st March 2016, 11:53   #777
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhansali_hardik View Post
the dealers have put up the vehicles for display today and the dealer's don't have test drive vehicles either! They are waiting for the next set of vehicles from the factory, which will have a set of vehicles for the test drive and a few for the first handful of delivery.
Fiery yellow zdi+ is available for test drive in Bimal Maruti Mahadevpura ITPL Road Bangalore
Old 21st March 2016, 12:08   #778
BHPian

Friends - Got any news from Chennai Dealers about Launch date and test drive availability?
Today morning I called up Khivraj OMR and they replied that it may available for a demo by tomorrow morning. Popular Velachery conveyed that launch date is not yet confirmed. Please reply if anyone got latest update from other dealers.
Old 21st March 2016, 13:12   #779
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

I had visited Pratham motors, Queens Road yesterday and the sales team mentioned that the Brezza display vehicle is expected to be in the showroom today.
Old 21st March 2016, 13:16   #780
BHPian

The Maruti Vitara Brezza - Chennai Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVille07 View Post
Friends - Got any news from Chennai Dealers about Launch date and test drive availability?
Today morning I called up Khivraj OMR and they replied that it may available for a demo by tomorrow morning. Popular Velachery conveyed that launch date is not yet confirmed. Please reply if anyone got latest update from other dealers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsdileep View Post
I've tried calling up 4-5 dealers in Chennai and none of them have the Brezza in display nor available for a test drive. Looks like Chennai didn't get it yet.

Below are the launch dates mentioned by a few Dealers in Chennai:

Khivraj, Anna Salai (Gemini) - 22nd March
Kapico Kilpauk - 25th March
Rajalakshmi Motors, RK Salai - 23rd March
Cars India, Nandanam - Didn't pick up the phone
Popular Vehicles, Anna Nagar - 22nd March

I might take a spin next week end.
CHENNAI Update --- Vehicle is currently available in the yard and they have been instructed not to display the vehicle. Training is scheduled on Tuesday & Wednesday at MGM. More Chennai specific updates should be seen in the next few days.
rubicon is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed