Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2021, 08:42   #256
BHPian

Re: Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
The 3rd service was a smooth affair. Engine oil and oil filter changed, Wheel Alignment and balancing done, tyre rotation was done too. There was an update for the car. Took around 30 mins to flash the update. As per my SA, the update is for better accuracy of fuel levels , increased mileage and better driving experience. Not seeing much change post the update. Also I was grinning after seeing the bill - 0 INR, thanks to gold AMC.

P.S - on the other hand, it was good to see the service center brimming with vehicles for service. Showroom was also busy with deliveries. Tiago, Nexon and Altroz main sellers. Saw few Tigors for delivery too. Good to see Tata back on track.
Update - Post the update for my car, I am seeing a 10% increase in mileage. Usually my tankful highway rides lasts 480 kms. Now its around 530kms+. No issues noticed post the service.
sairamboko is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th March 2021, 12:05   #257
BHPian

Guys....anyone is able to remote open the Tigor's boot using the key? I tried this when I did a test drive and it didn't work (thought it was an issue with the test drive car) but when I tried this in my car last week it didn't work as well. Am I missing something? Did anyone try this?
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh-20210314_143356.jpg  

rosh_aveo1.4 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th March 2021, 14:08   #258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 View Post
Guys....anyone is able to remote open the Tigor's boot using the key? I tried this when I did a test drive and it didn't work (thought it was an issue with the test drive car) but when I tried this in my car last week it didn't work as well. Am I missing something? Did anyone try this?
I had the same doubt when I got the car. Checked with SA , he said it just unlocks the boot. You still need to touch the sensor button to open the boot. It’s doesn’t open the boot .
Old 17th March 2021, 15:41   #259
BHPian

Hold the boot release button on the key fob down for 4 secs or so and it should open the boot ( open in the sense it unlocks, you have to lift up the lid yourself).

Please note, in the interest of security, it only unlocks the boot, NOT the rest of the car, which is a wise decision.
Nanolover is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2021, 11:46   #260
Senior - BHPian

Walkaround of the new Arizona Blue shade:

ashutoshb is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th April 2021, 07:01   #261
BHPian

Tata Motors is going to launch CNG version of some of its passenger vehicle models in FY 22 according to Sailesh Chandra, President of the PV division.

Source: https://www.timesnownews.com/auto/ca...ed-cars/742285
rupdeb is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th April 2021, 15:59   #262
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupdeb View Post
Tata Motors is going to launch CNG version of some of its passenger vehicle models in FY 22 according to Sailesh Chandra, President of the PV division.
Source: https://www.timesnownews.com/auto/ca...ed-cars/742285
Interesting. Finally to the party after discontinuing the diesel versions over an year ago.

What I'm more curious about -
  1. Will these be the first cars to make use of the "No Spare wheel policy" as per revised regulations? So the cars will have a CNG tank in the existing spare-wheel storage well (Like some Marutis did already) - but won't have a spare wheel at all - thus giving a fully usable boot space. This might be a big differentiator for those who shy away from CNG cars for lack of boot space.
  2. Will they try something unique with an AMT + CNG option for something unique? Otherwise tough to eat into the strong hold Maruti has on CNG car share.
Reinhard is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th April 2021, 07:49   #263
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
I had the same doubt when I got the car. Checked with SA , he said it just unlocks the boot. You still need to touch the sensor button to open the boot. It’s doesn’t open the boot .
Oh myyyyyy. Thanks for the tip. I have the same in my Harrier which is just a couple of days old. It dint work when I pressed it. Since mine is a mid variant xT+, I thought it is only there in the top end.
Raghuwire is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th April 2021, 10:13   #264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghuwire View Post
Oh myyyyyy. Thanks for the tip. I have the same in my Harrier which is just a couple of days old. It dint work when I pressed it. Since mine is a mid variant xT+, I thought it is only there in the top end.
Tiago does not have this feature. I have XZA, I tried to long press it dint work. I have to open it physically with key or from inside the car.
Ananthang is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th April 2021, 16:41   #265
BANNED

Tata Tiago Victory Yellow colour discontinued

Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh-leftfrontthreequarter0.jpeg

Quote:
Tata has discreetly rejigged the colour scheme of Tiago. The carmaker has removed the Victory Yellow exterior shade from the line-up. The hatchback can now be had in five colours namely Flame Red, Pure Silver, Arizona Blue, Pearlescent White, and Daytona Grey. Last month, the blue shade named ‘Tectonic Blue’ was discontinued and replaced by a new ‘Arizona Blue’ colour.
Source
wheelguy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th May 2021, 17:02   #266
Senior - BHPian

Tata Tiago CNG spied testing
Venkatesh is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th May 2021, 20:04   #267
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananthang View Post
Tiago does not have this feature. I have XZA, I tried to long press it dint work. I have to open it physically with key or from inside the car.
Hey I just tested it. In my Harrier, it works like, even when key is not close, once I push the boot button on remote, someone can press the button on boot to open it. Need not unlock car for it.
Old 12th July 2021, 10:33   #268
Senior - BHPian

Tata Tiago CNG spotted testing
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh-t1.jpg  

Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh-t2.jpg  

RM Motorsports is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th October 2021, 09:59   #269
BHPian

Is Tara's paint quality bad on Tigor? I own a BS6 Tigor XZA + for the past 1.5 yrs. Seeing scratch marks everywhere even though its parked under a covered parking. Never seen such issues with my dad's wagon r and it's 6 yrs old. Also my windshield is having crazy scratches and I am getting it replaced next week. Unable to drive the car in night. Just wondering if this is just me or with others too.
Old 20th October 2021, 18:46   #270
Senior - BHPian

Tata Tiago CNG unofficial bookings have commenced for a token amount of up to Rs 11,000.

- Could be based on the XT and XZ trims.

- Tiago CNG is expected to launch in November, with deliveries to commence in December.

Source
Venkatesh is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks