Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2022, 10:05   #451
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Toyota Innova Hycross, now unveiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbiju View Post
Is there any information on how the third row seats is going to be folded in this model? I was not able to find any information related to this.
Folds flat to the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Future Toyota hybrids to drop blue logo, no longer present on 2023 Toyota Innova and Prius.
No wonder the Hyrydyer has a silver dull finish logo. Was wondering why it didn't get the usual chrome one or the hybrid blue one.
DicKy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 10:05   #452
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbiju View Post
Is there any information on how the third row seats is going to be folded in this model? I was not able to find any information related to this.
Saw a video about it. It folds down into the floor for a flat loading bay.
Cresterk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 11:02   #453
Senior - BHPian

Toyota Innova Hycross to come with Toyota Safety Sense Suite in India.

Toyota Innova Hycross, now unveiled-20221123_110123.jpg

Link
Venkatesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 11:14   #454
Distinguished - BHPian

Toyota Innova Zenix compared in dimensions,

Toyota Innova Zenix has dimensions of 4,755mm in length, 1,850mm in width, 1,795mm in height and a wheelbase of 2,850mm. This dimension turns out to be more than the Toyota Innova Reborn.

- In comparison, the Toyota Innova Zenix is 40mm longer and 20mm wider than the Toyota Innova Reborn.

- Apparently, the change inground clearance from 178mm to 185mm is quite influential on this car. While the wheelbase is 100mm, which means the overhang of the Toyota Innova Zenix is shorter than its predecessor.

- Where the Toyota Innova Zenix turns out to be even 5mm shorter than the Wuling Cortez.

- But at the same time, the Toyota Innova Zenix is also 34mm wider and 40mm taller than its Chinese competitor. For ground clearance, the Toyota Innova Zenix is still 15mm ahead of the Wuling Cortez which is only 170mm. While the wheelbase of the Toyota Innova Zenix is also much longer than the Wuling Cortez with a difference of 100mm.

- Wider than Voxy, superior everything from Carens

Quote:
Toyota Innova Zenix with the Toyota Voxy which is actually as basic. Both of them use the TNGA-C platform. Compared to the Toyota Voxy, the Toyota Innova Zenix is 60mm longer and 120mm wider. However, the Toyota Voxy is 60mm taller, thanks to the boxed body. While the wheelbase is exactly the same. So, this is valid evidence that the two are in the same way. As for the KIA Carens, the Toyota Innova Zenix is clearly superior in dimensions. The Toyota Innova Zenix is 215mm longer, 50mm wider and 87mm taller than the KIA Carens. The wheelbase is also 70mm longer than the KIA Carens.

Toyota Innova Hycross, now unveiled-dimensizenix2048x1280.jpg

Toyota Innova Hycross, now unveiled-dimensizenix1.jpg

Link
Old 23rd November 2022, 11:43   #455
BHPian

There goes my plan for a Virtus or Compass... this looks stunning and well equipped added with the Toyota reliability. I expect this to do what the original Innova did to the Qualis.

Any suggestions on a user friendly & easy to work with Toyota dealer in Bangalore?

Last edited by Bhodrolok : 23rd November 2022 at 11:45. Reason: grammar
Old 23rd November 2022, 12:30   #456
BHPian

Quote:
Any suggestions on a user friendly & easy to work with Toyota dealer in Bangalore?
I was told that Nandi Toyota is a very reliable dealer, while I haven't dealt with them myself. Called up today to inquire and they are willing to accept bookings only on or after 25th. They seem very excited with the Hycross and hope to do very well on the sales side.
SriniTSI is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 12:45   #457
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloman View Post
How do the current Crysta owners feel about the car?
This looks impressive.

But in my opinion, the ladder frame chassis with a BS4 diesel and Z variant with captain seats is that best Innova that can be.
raghukodali is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 13:10   #458
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Finer details of the Innova Zenix:

Attachment 2382192

Attachment 2382193

Attachment 2382194
From the pictures of the instrument cluster, if I'm not wrong, the distance to empty is showing only 249 Kms. Even if it's the normal petrol and not the hybrid, guessing it will have a 55-60 Ltr tank capacity, the mileage seems really awkward. Am I missing something here or is it just the car hasn't run long enough for the MID to calibrate properly.
Old 23rd November 2022, 13:15   #459
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghukodali View Post
But in my opinion, the ladder frame chassis with a BS4 diesel and Z variant with captain seats is that best Innova that can be.
I would also add Automatic transmission and 2.8 Diesel into mix to make it even better.

I vividly recollect, being quoted 19.X as OTR for 2.4 GX manual in 2019 and how I kept it on boil for upcoming BS6 norms. The current prices are only rubbing salt to my wounds.

Last edited by varunswnt : 23rd November 2022 at 13:19.
varunswnt is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 13:17   #460
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunswnt View Post
I would also add Automatic transmission and 2.8 Diesel into mix to make it even better.
I am one of those people who drive only Manual transmissions
raghukodali is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 13:22   #461
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghukodali View Post
I am one of those people who drive only Manual transmissions
I would prefer 6 speed manual same as one provided in Fortuner rather than current 5 speed which I found little jerky, may be I was not able to tame the beast the way it should have been during test drives.
Old 23rd November 2022, 14:47   #462
BHPian

Perhaps the person in this photo is a Toyota dealer, or closely related to a dealer. How else would you explain that they got access to a brand new car so quickly, that they have managed to modify it already!
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Innova Hycross, now unveiled-screenshot_20221123143942_instagram.jpg  

redohabitat is offline   (23) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 15:10   #463
BHPian

My SA was very clear that prices would not be announced on 25th. Said it would be announced sometime in December. He expects top end variant on-road price to be around 37-38 L in Kerala.
Kerala has 21% tax for vehicles above 20 L.
manumike is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 15:24   #464
BHPian

Saw the test mule in Gundulpet two hours ago. They stopped for a break. I was riding, and they allowed me to take a look at the car, but asked me to not take pictures as it could put them in trouble. I obliged, and I must say to the people who are looking to get one, book it already if you can. Waiting periods should mount easily. Innova is going to undergo a radical change, perhaps the biggest in its life cycle. Agree all have seen pics, but in real its really huge. Reminds me of a Fortunerish feel than an MPV’ish feel and the general concept among people about the Innova should change after this.
The current MPV interiors looks a bit dated to me, and thats about to change. The quality seems absolutely spot on from what I saw.

Folks doing Toyota Bidadi plant to Gundulpet trips, do keep an eye out. I saw atleast 6 different Innova Hycross today alone, from 5am to 12pm.
Xaos636 is offline   (34) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 15:32   #465
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redohabitat View Post
Perhaps the person in this photo is a Toyota dealer, or closely related to a dealer. How else would you explain that they got access to a brand new car so quickly, that they have managed to modify it already!
It is the Modellista variant that is sold officially by Toyota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manumike View Post
My SA was very clear that prices would not be announced on 25th. Said it would be announced sometime in December. He expects top end variant on-road price to be around 37-38 L in Kerala.
Kerala has 21% tax for vehicles above 20 L.
My SA had said the base variant would start from 25 lakhs. And also that there won't be any normal petrol varaints, only hybrids.
DicKy is online now   (6) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks